Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbarun4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Interesting discussion going on here but don't makes too much sense.😆The blankness in Pari's expression even after Seeing Jalal that way,is bcoz The Script didn't emphasized any reaction from Jodha's side.If you guys really noticed the flow of this episode is rushed just to bring Jalal in Amer and the scenes were very disjointed AGAIN!!During the Bharmal-Jodha talk,We noticed a very disgusting behaviour of Jodha which no one expects from her,She was not shocked or concerned about Jalal's attack from Abul Mali,or even his injuries and pain. 😔 🤢When Bharmal asked her,Are you the same Jodha which used to run around the palace to save even pegions and here you don't give a damn to your husband??!Thats where our answer lies,My first reaction was" YES!!indeed She is not the jodha We were in love with!!"Trust me I felt disgusted with her behaviour!!😡Then To see through it,The point is That the script has so much inconsistensies with respect to Jodha's charachter like Till yesterday from the moment,She landed in Amer,She was HELL concerned for Jalal and his safety,praying to God My Suhaag must be alright.Then just the next day after seeing her husband in such a badly injured state She didn't flinched for a second,She wasn't shocked for a moment neither any concerned crossed her face for a split second,Instead She have disgust in her eyes for him and rants about What you doing in Amer and My room?!I won't go back with you,etc,etc??!It was very odd concerning that this is the very husband She prays day and night for and break any rule,go to any extent for his safety.Also In scene with MW,She said "Athithi" ki seva when till yesterday,She was boldly saying in front of Dadisa and Mainawati that Pata nahi inpar kab kaunsa sankat aa jaaye??!🤔Guys,The whole script is at fault here and even the execution to an extent as the scenes could have looked more toned down today,There could have been a shocked reaction added to make it look natural and then We wouldn't need a concerned reaction actually coz We already seen her concern yesterday for Jalal when She was praying,So Today They could have shown like She gets shocked in front of Bharmal about his injuries for a moment but then just instantly start acting coldly to not let anyone see her concern and then later on(in Tommorow's episode or today,that depends)She could have cried alone,or shown concern in her heart,But what they did is They showed her plain COLD face,totally unbothered,like even after seeing everything,They today somehow showed that Her ego and anger is greater than love and worry for Jalal or infact it is that big that She was not even bothered(here I mean concerned) A BIT about a human-being injured badly,Forget her own husband and thats why It looked this horrible(Especially Remebering This is the same Jodha who was sensitive to even Pegions and Nirdosh Pashi-Pakshu's safety as Bharmal rightly stated👏),Thats why We hated her today.Now If The Script and Story Writers were smart enough,They could have shown it the above way to maintain the consistency of her charachter and to kept her anger/ego and self-respect/hurt angle intact,But They didn't showed shock or worry as her first reaction that simply indicated Jodha REALLY didn't cared or was bothered about his injury today.
And Ppl,The expressionless Pari you saw today was bcoz These scenes must have demanded that extreme crueltly,cold-heartedness and no reaction from Jodha,otherwise This is the same actress who till yesterday was giving Awesome crying,concerned expressions(Pls Remember how She gave dhamaaka concerned and shocked expression to Jalal's death news in the ME and run ranting for him to Kaanha that Unko kuch nahi hona chahiye,and when she run for him when He was falling down that day after saving that widow lady ...!!NOW the Director,Creatives whoever manages and supervizes on for their expressions to match a particular situation in the scenes,If They didn't took retakes and let it be that cold stone-faced,isn't it cleared enough Its bcoz of the script,They didn't wanted to show a concerned or even Shocked Jodha but just this bitter, heartless women(Or a deeply hurted women for some people) who can't empathize with her husband's condition's before her ego or hurt,And Thats what came out today as scenes which we called expressionless or despicable!!Paridhi or even Director can't be exactly blamed here,Its the fault of their Pathetic script writers alone who forget or didn't felt the need to include Jodha's shocked reaction to all this coz If It has to be there according to the script,Then No matter what, That Santaram or his team members whoever shot her scenes would have made sure She delivered those expressions and would have taken reshots but it didn't happened that way as I could only see plain coldness,Unbotheredness and disgust in her eyes...Means that was what they INDEED intended to show...🤢Guys Here not Paridhi or the Director but majorly the scriptwriters are at fault.😳The Director-Producer partly to not interfere in such a bull-shit script!!😡 🤬 🤢) There is major playing and butchering going on with Jodha's charachter.She always contradicts her very own statements from past,She can forgive Mean people and cheaters like Bakshi and Cheapu,But As we have all seen already She may be the biggest hearted women to the world,to the other people who have done the worse things against her and her charachter trying to defame her,But when It comes to Jalal She gets heartless,She gets rude,unforgiving,and insensitive for him.Now whatever the reason is,But They are constantly showing her charachter HELL cold right from last two weeks right since this Seperation drama started,The inconsistencies in her,The no guilt and No realization of her own mistake,Acting and thinking herself of as the most perfect lady,But actually acting mean and immature putting the whole blame on Jalal when She was partially responsible and the cause of MU at first place(But she don't see any of that yet and bhaav khaoing constantly.🤬 😆 😆)Whereas He is constantly shown regretting and developing as a Great human being and warrior indeed(A bit Majnu and Psycho too😛 😆)Where Jalal moved so ahead in his charachter and developed,Jodha is still stucked at the same place with her ego,hurt or whatever it is.😳And They are constantly playing with her, Making her contradict her own past actions and even contradicts statement said by her the previous day at the very next day.😳There is no charachter development of her and They are butchering her charachter big-BIG TIME!!Thats all I can say!!🤢They need to buck up before the viewers run away bcoz of these inconsistencies.😡 🤬 🤢

I think They wants us to hate Jodha or something,The same way We used to hate Jalal in the Benazir track.🤢 😆 😆Also as some member here mentioned,She seems to have gone back all of a suddenin her Sukanya wedding time hatred mode where She was very unempathetic and Hell rude to Jalal(And i used to hate that😡 😆) or even If She does care a bit and treat his wounds,She does it with an expressionless and cold face.😳Here In this track,This time She is doing the same but with a hint of cuteness in it.(As I can say from the precap.!!😛 😆)Somehow This gives me a positivity,that Akdha nok-jhoks can be back this way.😆I mean this is the correct mode of behaviour patterns in Jodha to show Akdha Nok-Jhoks,Just that Jalal needs to be out of his guilt phase ASAP and back to his Shaatir,Smirking,TE Mode...😎And I think He soon will as Jodha'll forgive him in few days but may act like she didn't just to tease him or to see more of his "Jodha begum ko Manane waala side"But when Jalal'll realize that He'll come back to his smirking and naughty,teasing mode again,Hopefully.😳 😆 😆Or He may just gradually come out of his guilt in 1-2 days and use naughty,teasing ways to manofy his Baaghin and We get Some Akdha Nok-Jhoks back.😎I can and am just hoping and praying for the Best now.😆**Fingers tightly crossed.😳 😳 😆**

Awesome post Janvie. 100% agree with what you have said. The entire show quality has come down and the script writers have to be blamed. Actors have nothing to do with it.
Do you really see Jodha's character improving now. wHY DID THEY SHOW her so cold. For nokjhok, she could act cold outside but could have cried inside. I lost the hope in this show...no excitement anymore for me , only a miracle can change me back to normal. It sad that this show is affecting my everyday life negatively..i am soo SAD that way this show has become now. Atleast they don't even have any feedback forums to tell them there mistakes.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Interesting discussion going on here but don't makes too much sense.😆The blankness in Pari's expression even after Seeing Jalal that way,is bcoz The Script didn't emphasized any reaction from Jodha's side.If you guys really noticed the flow of this episode is rushed just to bring Jalal in Amer and the scenes were very disjointed AGAIN!!During the Bharmal-Jodha talk,We noticed a very disgusting behaviour of Jodha which no one expects from her,She was not shocked or concerned about Jalal's attack from Abul Mali,or even his injuries and pain. 😔 🤢When Bharmal asked her,Are you the same Jodha which used to run around the palace to save even pegions and here you don't give a damn to your husband??!Thats where our answer lies,My first reaction was" YES!!indeed She is not the jodha We were in love with!!"Trust me I felt disgusted with her behaviour!!😡Then To see through it,The point is That the script has so much inconsistensies with respect to Jodha's charachter like Till yesterday from the moment,She landed in Amer,She was HELL concerned for Jalal and his safety,praying to God My Suhaag must be alright.Then just the next day after seeing her husband in such a badly injured state She didn't flinched for a second,She wasn't shocked for a moment neither any concerned crossed her face for a split second,Instead She have disgust in her eyes for him and rants about What you doing in Amer and My room?!I won't go back with you,etc,etc??!It was very odd concerning that this is the very husband She prays day and night for and break any rule,go to any extent for his safety.Also In scene with MW,She said "Athithi" ki seva when till yesterday,She was boldly saying in front of Dadisa and Mainawati that Pata nahi inpar kab kaunsa sankat aa jaaye??!🤔Guys,The whole script is at fault here and even the execution to an extent as the scenes could have looked more toned down today,There could have been a shocked reaction added to make it look natural and then We wouldn't need a concerned reaction actually coz We already seen her concern yesterday for Jalal when She was praying,So Today They could have shown like She gets shocked in front of Bharmal about his injuries for a moment but then just instantly start acting coldly to not let anyone see her concern and then later on(in Tommorow's episode or today,that depends)She could have cried alone,or shown concern in her heart,But what they did is They showed her plain COLD face,totally unbothered,like even after seeing everything,They today somehow showed that Her ego and anger is greater than love and worry for Jalal or infact it is that big that She was not even bothered(here I mean concerned) A BIT about a human-being injured badly,Forget her own husband and thats why It looked this horrible(Especially Remebering This is the same Jodha who was sensitive to even Pegions and Nirdosh Pashi-Pakshu's safety as Bharmal rightly stated👏),Thats why We hated her today.Now If The Script and Story Writers were smart enough,They could have shown it the above way to maintain the consistency of her charachter and to kept her anger/ego and self-respect/hurt angle intact,But They didn't showed shock or worry as her first reaction that simply indicated Jodha REALLY didn't cared or was bothered about his injury today.
And Ppl,The expressionless Pari you saw today was bcoz These scenes must have demanded that extreme crueltly,cold-heartedness and no reaction from Jodha,otherwise This is the same actress who till yesterday was giving Awesome crying,concerned expressions(Pls Remember how She gave dhamaaka concerned and shocked expression to Jalal's death news in the ME and run ranting for him to Kaanha that Unko kuch nahi hona chahiye,and when she run for him when He was falling down that day after saving that widow lady ...!!NOW the Director,Creatives whoever manages and supervizes on for their expressions to match a particular situation in the scenes,If They didn't took retakes and let it be that cold stone-faced,isn't it cleared enough Its bcoz of the script,They didn't wanted to show a concerned or even Shocked Jodha but just this bitter, heartless women(Or a deeply hurted women for some people) who can't empathize with her husband's condition's before her ego or hurt,And Thats what came out today as scenes which we called expressionless or despicable!!Paridhi or even Director can't be exactly blamed here,Its the fault of their Pathetic script writers alone who forget or didn't felt the need to include Jodha's shocked reaction to all this coz If It has to be there according to the script,Then No matter what, That Santaram or his team members whoever shot her scenes would have made sure She delivered those expressions and would have taken reshots but it didn't happened that way as I could only see plain coldness,Unbotheredness and disgust in her eyes...Means that was what they INDEED intended to show...🤢Guys Here not Paridhi or the Director but majorly the scriptwriters are at fault.😳The Director-Producer partly to not interfere in such a bull-shit script!!😡 🤬 🤢) There is major playing and butchering going on with Jodha's charachter.She always contradicts her very own statements from past,She can forgive Mean people and cheaters like Bakshi and Cheapu,But As we have all seen already She may be the biggest hearted women to the world,to the other people who have done the worse things against her and her charachter trying to defame her,But when It comes to Jalal She gets heartless,She gets rude,unforgiving,and insensitive for him.Now whatever the reason is,But They are constantly showing her charachter HELL cold right from last two weeks right since this Seperation drama started,The inconsistencies in her,The no guilt and No realization of her own mistake,Acting and thinking herself of as the most perfect lady,But actually acting mean and immature putting the whole blame on Jalal when She was partially responsible and the cause of MU at first place(But she don't see any of that yet and bhaav khaoing constantly.🤬 😆 😆)Whereas He is constantly shown regretting and developing as a Great human being and warrior indeed(A bit Majnu and Psycho too😛 😆)Where Jalal moved so ahead in his charachter and developed,Jodha is still stucked at the same place with her ego,hurt or whatever it is.😳And They are constantly playing with her, Making her contradict her own past actions and even contradicts statement said by her the previous day at the very next day.😳There is no charachter development of her and They are butchering her charachter big-BIG TIME!!Thats all I can say!!🤢They need to buck up before the viewers run away bcoz of these inconsistencies.😡 🤬 🤢

I think They wants us to hate Jodha or something,The same way We used to hate Jalal in the Benazir track.🤢 😆 😆Also as some member here mentioned,She seems to have gone back all of a suddenin her Sukanya wedding time hatred mode where She was very unempathetic and Hell rude to Jalal(And i used to hate that😡 😆) or even If She does care a bit and treat his wounds,She does it with an expressionless and cold face.😳Here In this track,This time She is doing the same but with a hint of cuteness in it.(As I can say from the precap.!!😛 😆)Somehow This gives me a positivity,that Akdha nok-jhoks can be back this way.😆I mean this is the correct mode of behaviour patterns in Jodha to show Akdha Nok-Jhoks,Just that Jalal needs to be out of his guilt phase ASAP and back to his Shaatir,Smirking,TE Mode...😎And I think He soon will as Jodha'll forgive him in few days but may act like she didn't just to tease him or to see more of his "Jodha begum ko Manane waala side"But when Jalal'll realize that He'll come back to his smirking and naughty,teasing mode again,Hopefully.😳 😆 😆Or He may just gradually come out of his guilt in 1-2 days and use naughty,teasing ways to manofy his Baaghin and We get Some Akdha Nok-Jhoks back.😎I can and am just hoping and praying for the Best now.😆**Fingers tightly crossed.😳 😳 😆**

janvie...you spoke my heart out...👏...thats what i felt when watching...😆
sliverstar thumbnail
Hi am new to the forum, but not jodha akbar. I am fan of this show jalal and jodha is wat makes the show. There intense chemistry is wats makes the show a hit. However according to the new track jodha is being portrayed as having an intense battle between her mind and heart and as a result her behavior is being executed as cold towards jala. I dont think it has anything to do with the actor because I love pari 🤗 but as u all said it maybe because of the script that it is shown like dat. I am from the caribbean therefore we c episodes after u all hve seen them, maybe someone should call zee an inquire why she is being showed like this. Jodha stands for strong, independent sensible woman who stood by the truth and family 👏 . This is jus my opinion. Thank 😃
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@luvbarunforever:- "Thanks.😳And Yes This show's illogical sadness and hopeless negativity is affecting me too very badly.I many times end up fighting with My family members bcoz of this on every choti-choti baat as I stay irritated coz of what's happening in the show.!!Its totally hopeless,But I'm addicted to PariJat so I just can't quit watching too!!! 😔 🤢I have stopped expecting anything from the CV's myself now,As just yesterday They showed Jo a bit concerned and raised our hope of her worry and confession or A good lep-seva scene after seeing him injured but what they did to us??!!! They showed her THIS MUCH cold and bitter to her BADLY INJURED husband,itna toh koi strangers se bhi cold nahi hota,She didn't melted for a second?!🤢Is this called love Jodha??!🤬Is this a Love-Story??!!Who the Hell writes scripts and dialogues for this serial???!😡 🤬 🤢I wanted to slap her real hard for her behaviour today!!She was just plain DISGUSTING!!!!!🤬 🤢

P.S.:- "I know CV's don't come to our forum but ppl here can call Zee right like Before and complain and Blast the Zee operators???!Par Ab to koi phone bhi nahi lagata and no one make Zee convo posts.!!Pls Guys (The Zee-Callers)phone lagao and suck the Hell out of them...What are they doing to our Show?!Jodha ko Matlabi,Insensitive,Dumb,Arrogant,Egoistic bana diya hai and Jalal ko Majnu...,Today I also saw a hint of future Devdas in him😕 🤣Ekta new show banane waali hai Devdas,By anychance is She testing Rajat and Pari for those roles here through all this nautanki?!🤔 🤣 🤣Acha hai We'll get permanent Nijaat from Agra ka Paagal-khaana.🤣 🤣 🤣

@Mages:- "Chalo I'm glad atleast some of us think alike.🤗 🤗 🤣"Edited by --Janvie-- - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sliverstar

Hi am new to the forum, but not jodha akbar. I am fan of this show jalal and jodha is wat makes the show. There intense chemistry is wats makes the show a hit. However according to the new track jodha is being portrayed as having an intense battle between her mind and heart and as a result her behavior is being executed as cold towards jala. I dont think it has anything to do with the actor because I love pari 🤗 but as u all said it maybe because of the script that it is shown like dat. I am from the caribbean therefore we c episodes after u all hve seen them, maybe someone should call zee an inquire why she is being showed like this. Jodha stands for strong, independent sensible woman who stood by the truth and family 👏 . This is jus my opinion. Thank 😃

Hey Hi.😊And Welcome to the forum dear.🤗 🤗 😃
And Yes We all love this show so much bcoz of PariJat's chemistry.😳About Pari or Any Director,Actor,no one is at fault.Its bcoz of the script only.Such a twisted and flawed storyline where there is no charachter consistency in Jodha.🤢What you said can be right too,But No matter what,There should have been some immediate shock reaction to see him injured like that but there wasn't.
You are right,Someone should call Zee and ask about all this and make a post.Why should viewers suffer all the non-sense they are dishing?!😡Atleast We can complain and Band bajoed Zee people through calls.But I'm tired of mentioning to everyone means the Zee callers to call them but no one does!!If anyone reading me is a Zee cAller than pls call or Atleast someone make a New Topic in main forum urging ppl to call Zee.!!!😳 😳 😳
govindagopala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I feel its more a concept of "the show must go on". Are you telling me Paridhi Sharma does not how to look shocked? That she does not know her own character? That is highly impossible. One cannot heap everything on external factors and make excuses for the poor quality of scenes we have been getting. If there is a problem on the set, it is not the responsibility of the viewer. As viewers, all of us deserve quality entertainment and everyone has to toe the line regardless of their personal lives. 

Paridhi is not a novice. If she was not looking shocked, it was either because the script warranted it or the Director asked her to keep that expression. In either of the cases, the CVs need to evaluate their brains because they just made all Jodha's prayers pointless and fake. They contradict everything they create. And honestly, I am totally sick of this Jodha and Jalal and the entire story. 

I have not yet seen the episode as I live in Oz.

I usually don't comment on this forum and am only silent reader, but these discouraging comments made me put pen to paper. I think neither Paridhi nor Santaram are at fault here - irrespective of whatever differences they have. I am sure both will do equal justice to their roles - as a director and an actor.

I think the script requires Jo to act as she is acting now.  As we have seen that she have prayed for Ja and is only thinking abt him, it means that she is highly concerned for Jalal. She is just hiding it as she is being shown here as 'ruthi jodha' who wants Jalal to woo her. Don't forget, both are still being shown as young, in their 20s. They may be a King and Queen but still an age when a young couple is most romantic. And especially now that both know that they are in love - ruthna manana to banta hai. And hence she is acting this way. Both Paridhi and Santaram know this. Remember, JA scored highest TRPs during Jo's ghrina mode. Obviously this far in the serial they can't show 'real ghrina' since both have realised their love for each other. Also, as in the movie too Jalal goes to Amer to manofy Jo  - which I think may have happened in real history but in a different way. Obviously to make it a bit fictional and to keep audience gripped, it is being done in a different way. Concept still is Ja manofying Jo. Am sure this will get the show higher TRPs. Its a tele serial after all and a producer and director have to think of wider group of audience from all age groups and not just a limited group of it audience.

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: govindagopala

I have not yet seen the episode as I livein Oz.

I usually don't comment on this forum and am onlysilent reader, but thesediscouraging comments made me put pen to paper. Ithink neither Paridhinor Santaram are at fault here - irrespective of whatever differences theyhave. I am sure both will do equal justice to their roles - as a director andan actor.

I think the script requires Jo to act as she is acting now. As we have seen that she have prayed for Jaand is only thinking abt him, it means that she is highly concerned for Jalal.She is just hiding it as she is being shown here as 'ruthi jodha' who wantsJalal to woo her. Don't forget, both are still being shown as young, in their20s. They may be a King and Queen but still an age when a young couple is mostromantic. And especially now that both know that they are in love - ruthna mananato banta hai. And hence she is acting this way. Both Paridhi and Santaram knowthis. Remember, JA scored highest TRPs during Jo's ghrina mode. Obviously thisfar in the serial they can't show 'real ghrina' since both have realised theirlove for each other. Also, as in the movie too Jalal goes to Amer to manofyJo - which I think may have happened in real history but in a differentway. Obviously to make it a bit fictional and to keep audience gripped, it isbeing done in a different way. Concept still is Ja manofying Jo. Am sure thiswill get the show higher TRPs. Its a tele serial after all and a producer anddirector have to think of wider group of audience from all age groups and notjust a limited group of it audience.

Hey,Hi.😊 😳I agree with your Pari,Director and Actors points completely.😃🤗I have in My replies in the last page stated something similar seeing Paridhi and Director bashing without reason.😳
I feel that The CV's failed while showing Jodha's reaction to viewers,They could have shown an inside heart-to-heart talk of her with herself indicating She is hellworried for Jalal inside but don't want to show it to him or anyone...!! Coz Viewers are not here to point out everything by themselves.😳They did showed her concerned yesterday,So to maintain the consistency and for the sake of viewers sanity and make it look more natural,They could have showed her getting shocked for a for once,for just a second as an immediate reaction seeing him injured,then instantly hiding that away, in her own mind and heart caring for him(A small self-talk of jodha either today showing her concern for his haalat but hiding it inside as She don't want to show him,etc, they could have shown something like this today or it would have been left to show for tomrw either.!!But Aaj ek moment ka hi sahi shock,and moving expression should have been there by Jodha(in the script😳) to highlight her real feelings to us and then She could have acted rude and cold as much as she wanted,We wouldn't have complained this much then,But No reaction and the coldness of her attitude made it feel like totally disgusting...Like Many ppl felt that All of a sudden,She wasn't bothered AT ALLfor Jalal's life and safety.😳Its like taking viewers for granted,Without saying or highlighting emotions of a charachter properly,They can't expect us everytime to understand EVERY-SINGLE-THING that Jodha or Jalal think and feel inside their minds and hearts.😳Today an insight into her mind could have done the trick for us to understand what was She doing😳BUT NO They always take their viewers for granted.🤬 🤢And Their Script-writers failed so miserably while dishing out such an inconsistent script where Jodha's charachter is butchered consistently every 2nd day.😳And As I said Taking viewers for granted,by not showing and highlighting Jodha's emotions or her state of mind properly and expect us to see her every move and action positively!!😳Now That does sound impossible for us viewers,doesn't it?!😊Edited by --Janvie-- - 10 years ago
KLDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If she can forgive sleaze balls like Adham khan and Sharifuddin, i wonder why she is finding it so difficult to forgive Jalal, the person she professes to love so much. The more Jalal asks for her forgiveness, the more unforgiving she becomes. Jodha, jodha - what has become of you - is this how a rajvanshi princess behaves????

kpranavi05 thumbnail
Loved Bharmal and Mynavati's acting today..they looked like seasoned professionals. Today's episode was awesome...
Jalal is looking very handsome 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm getting tired of her attitude, at first I found her anger justified but now its become too much. For someone who at one point thought her husband was dead, it taught her nothing except to be more bitter.