New Promo: Will Jagdish be able to put flag of youth in politics - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the WU of the promo, Sidra! :D 
So good to see Shashank's character Jagya get more prominence! 👍🏼
Originally posted by tootyfruity

I totally support and agree with you...someone educated youth like jagya should come forward...not "self styled educated girl, I meanA*****..." 😉
I completely agree with you😉
Originally posted by Libra123

TFS Sid... Hopefully this around atleast they will show what they promote unlike previous n times when they cheated us...promote something show something...
I am confused what is worng with jagya standing for elections? How does personal dushmani play role in standing for elections..may be jagya has nothing to do with heth Singh as some people claim..but jagya is standing against a corrupt politician.. Don't see what's wrong here..politics are not to settle personal dushmanis...doesn't matter whether it is hethsingh, kethsingh, methsingh or sethsingh..he only represents a corrupt politician and any common soul with good intentions to serve the society can oppose him and stand against him..
well said dear but what to do here personal dushmani is preferred as politics i guess 😆I have no trust on cvs They will fool us again no hopes on them Have been betrayed so many times now no trust left
Thanks sid...me saw the ad too...
Love to see Jagya in prominence... he with his education intelligence n sense f amelioration of the society around him is one eligible candidate for sure...n someone who singlehandedly uplifted the healthcare of his village does stand a very good chance... yea that hospital was a gift but making it work was entirely Jagya's credit of course with lal singh's help... n for the first time in the war against good vs bad...the declaration is loud n clear Jagya stands for good n heth singh for bad...yea cvs took their time but they did wake upto this character which seems to have come a very very long way...thanks cvs...just hoping this track is not reduced to a meaningless one...
i cannot say i trust cvs they will do justice to this track My trust has been over on them seeing their unfair treatment with Jagya and also Ganga now from such a long time Still if they will do justice to at least this track with Jagya  i might be able rebuild some trust on BV Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago