Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Writen Update 23/4/14

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Written Update 23/4/2014...

Warning...Nothing much happ..excpet insult insult..

EPi starts with...

All people at raghoos home are angry at Shivani as she is nt able to get bail for Vivek...Karan supprts Sumi..he says i will make sure V gets bail...Shivcani asks K to stop..she says do u knw V is at fault...She says he did wrong...K says to S ur family member is in jail,and u r nt doing anything...

S says u didnt see the tears of the kids mom who died due to negligence...she says i saw the pain of dad and mom..thy were crying like anything..we need to give justice to thm...Sumi says u are thnkng abt tht family but nt abt R family...MOm supprts sumi says to Shi pl stop..Sumi says i will  make sure V is freed frm jail..She asks K to leave with him...

Shi says i m bothh abt me..i will nt allow to supprt unjustice...K says why are doping like this to Shi..Shi says this is wrong.,both families are sufrng..so V shld be punished...K says arent u wrng to shi..shi says go to kids parebnts and ask...K leaves frm there...and Baburam starts to talk ill abt SHi...(I m skipping tht...)

B says to shi ur love for R is jst a drama..u doint want good thngs to happ..mom supprts B..she says ur big enemy..She says if poss i wls have thrn u out..Mom says cant see V spending night in jail..She says abt R being in jail...She saays to shi u crossed all limit...Maya says to Shi how can u put blame on Shi..she says V is nt at fault...She says V is in jail cause of u...U also shld be punished..Sumui says M ur right...

Shi says i m nt cheating...She says i m fighting for right..and nt wrong...Shi says what if some one wld have goiven fake medicine to some one in our famiuly..wld u have forgiven him..Mom says stop it..Mom says that was black day when R married you.,.and why did u come in our life...Al leave frm there..Shi is standing still..

At night Shi takes photo of dadoo and cries...She says i m doing all right why am i blamed...She says how can i keep all happy..She gets an SMS...Its Raghoo message..he says i will complete my work bvy tomm i will come tomorrow..u tc of urself...Shi replies u come bck soon...i m missing u a lott...She says as badi baho this is my duty to fight for trth...

BREAK...

After break..

In jail V is hot black and blue by inspector...Its moms dream..she says i wanna meet him...B says u cant go at night...He says let R come he will do somthing for sure..he says let noight go...

In morning Sumi makes M sit ...she says to mom i can undd ur pain..Shi says to M u did nt have anything frm morning and tries feeding her..she jst throws the plate in anger...all are shckd to see this...

BREAK...

After break...

M leaves frm there in anger...She says dont act like ur caring for me..she says i will die bt not eat frm ur hands...Sumi says M is not well..u dont trouble her..Shi sais i m nt doing drama...Shi tries talking to mom..she says aftr all this how come i m allowing you to stay at home...

PRECAP...Mom says the day V comes out  i will deal u thn...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks meera😊

today seems like a filler epi. all are waiting for the problem solver raghu to come and fix everything.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks meera for WU.    hope V does not come out, otherwise time for shivani to leave house.
besides sumitra, maya the selfish person is a pain in the neck also.  behaving as if she is not to be blamed at all.
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meera for the wu...

Shivani should have left the house... there is more dignit in living on the streets than staying another day in the Sehariya house. 🤢
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Thanks Meera for the wu...

Shivani should have left the house... there is more dignit in living on the streets than staying another day in the Sehariya house. 🤢

True.
Shivani Needs To Leave Raghu's House.
shiv0624 thumbnail
Where is Raghu btw?  Who's the new guy Karan?  

Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphics Edited by Surish - 10 years ago