Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks Ela. 
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nabiii

Sounahai log kahatai hai ki ruq loves jalal truely even jodha would't compete ruq in loving jalal..kuch payar ka namuna toh dhekho..
Her love for jalal compelled him to marry a vishkanya..martai martai bachgayi jalal.
Her love for jalal fell him in shame at the time of murti conspiracy as jalal's begum a khas made a cheap plan against jodha that over turn emberrassment issue for jalal..
Kitna honest hai na ruq with jalal that she never disclosed adham entered in harem before jalal.
Her true love for jalal loves to keep jalal in mental pressure doing chugli giri against his another begum.
Kitna deep,true,uncredible mohabaat is frm BEK for jalal!

Well said Nabiii! ๐Ÿ‘
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sounahai log kahatai hai ki ruq loves jalal truely even jodha would't compete ruq in loving jalal..kuch payar ka namuna toh dhekho..
Her love for jalal compelled him to marry a vishkanya..martai martai bachgayi jalal.
Her love for jalal fell him in shame at the time of murti conspiracy as jalal's begum a khas made a cheap plan against jodha that over turn emberrassment issue for jalal..
Kitna honest hai na ruq with jalal that she never disclosed adham entered in harem before jalal.
Her true love for jalal loves to keep jalal in mental pressure doing chugli giri against his another begum.

truly selfless love ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonilausarun

trulyselfless love๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i adore her..such an unconditional love..jodha ki tara tohri na selfish hai my rukku.
Aku..thanx darling.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Rak014

Seriously!
Tell me bhavana! Which lady will let her husband marry another woman after learning that there is a threat for his life from her? That too just to win over jo? Do we call this love?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Well if yes then , I can say HER EGO WINS OVER HER LOVE ALWAYS!
I know its not love!

only our BEK can do such things just to let jo down n throw her out of agra๐Ÿคข
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Well said Nabiii! ๐Ÿ‘

Nabii..hv a doubt..are u frm kolkatta...r u from India??at times i really dont understand ur words in hindi(Underlined one)...so just watned to chk if u are frm india.. this is not the first time i had this prob..not only u one more person also..dont remember her name..at times i think may be its marati or bengali...par such main kuch bi samaj nahi arahi hain..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Birdiee

Exactly, Why are there double standards? Both have had their share of faults. During Benazir track , I wanted to whack that stupid girl at times but more of Jalal. I wanted to smack Jalal during other tracks. I loved them how they came together at some tracks. 

The woman has a big fat size ego like i mentioned to Trip. She enjoys hearing and seeing what constant hell Jalal is going through to bring her back, but she will not admit it. Like Jallu was not hell bent on admitting on some matters. The point is both of them have big fat size . Both will make their mistakes. Both are at faults. This is how the show is.Sometimes, u want to love Jalal next moment chase him with the broom. Same with Jodha. Yesterday, she made me angry.. Damn this woman.๐Ÿ˜†

This is why I adore u. You are the most consistent person on this forum.๐Ÿค— This is why u bring sunshine to the forum.

I love Ruqu in the beginning .I wish she had stayed that way.A Ruqu who will plot but won't be used my MM. A Ruqu who will make Maham her game. Yes, if KK had stuck to the old dynamics, it would have been fascinating to watch.

exactly Syria...i wanted to whack Jalal so much with that broom in ben track and Jodha for taking all those crap from ruqaiyya ,MA ...that was the place to show her absolute arrogance and self respect but for trp sake cvs turned her into a mute spectator...

and yes she wants him to manao her ..both her soul and her mother said that๐Ÿ˜† ...pray tell me which woman does not like being the centre of attention of her husband ...also she is deeply hurt with his words...anyone would be ..it is natural...all i am saying is give her time please give her time...

i never thought a day would come that i would be all up defending this girl...she herself used to do such a good job of it...the issue is not how she reacted in that scene ..the thing that riles me is questioning everything about her based on that 10 sec ka expression ...that is so not fair

let them fight ,mend ,make mistakes ,repent...this is the time to learn ...how can we keep on condemning them for everything ...

i never let negativity affect me but the situation of late has even left me wondering and venting out ...who are we to decide who they should love and why...inspite of all their faults there is something in them which made the other fall for them ...all i want to see is a love story not whose love is superior and whose is not

and thank you so much for the warm compliment๐Ÿค—...i pray that i remain consistent and normal by the time the show ends too๐Ÿ˜† and that is the one thing i love about you too...you give both the deserved compliments and the whacking without any bias๐Ÿ˜†

and completely agree on ruqaiyya front...she was supposed to be very intelligent lady ...only if they had showed her to be that ..then half the issues in this serial would have been solved minus the dragging drama๐Ÿ˜† besides the triangle would have been really sensitive and mature to watch 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sun29

i loved smiley's ruqaiyya  a lot and the friendship they keep on harping about, you could see that then...but i always knew EKta will turn her ruqaiyya into the residential vamp...i had even dared to dream that EK will keep her as the lighter shade of grey and for once show that inspite of having a childhood friend and confidante he still went and fell in love with Jodha...the relationship dynamics would have been amazing to watch then but alas ..

Yes! i dreamt too even though I knew Kekta & her radical brand of Feminism, would never allow it.

๐Ÿ˜ญ

In a way am most glad that Smiley was replaced ,and I am sure she was replaced alsop because JaRuq had become most popular even before Jodha was on the scene!

The dynamics would've been lovly to see then. I suspect Jalal would've been most sensitive to Ruq who would put down Jodha with dignity , and Jodha would respond the same way.

Theirs would've been a really interesting relationship to watch too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

BUT ALAS! They've ruined Ruqaiyya completely, save her bipolar behaviour from time to time. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Previous
1 ... 59 60 61 62 63