Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

-Episode discussion thread-Epi-9-

Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Another beautiful episode of meribhabhi expressing the beautifull bond between three lovely people  Shradda - Amrit and Kittu.  Lovely convo of Zorit and Puru- Kamini and the tension between Anki was brilliant. The most intimate scene was Shradda- Amrit- Kittu convo...loving them more and more. Jaya's blunder and Kamini's venom were clearly showed in this episode. Shraddha's pain and family standing for her specially Amrit and Kittu's brilliant intervention everything in this episode have something special to watch ...Go for it and come back friends😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx love for opening this thread too 🤗🤗

saw the epi, it ws epic...and the Best Bahu/Bhabhi award goes to?? None other than Kritika Shergil urf Kittu ☺️

So proud of my gurl, so so proud and my pride also reflected in Zor and Amrit's eyes, they felt so proud and blessed and grateful ki SHE is their, thbahu, their love for her multiplied but more importantly so did their respect for her...and uski baaton se they gopt a new energy, a new hope, anew strenght ki Shraddha ki life main sab theek ho jayega coz SHE is with them...aaah...it ws epic...m sure Kittu wld have felt horrible inside while doing this but she had to...love doesn't mean ki u blindly support the person u love, love means u have the guts to tell hte perosn u love ki they r wrong, and Kamini was wrong here...like Zor said whateevr Kittu said that wasn't Kamini's daughter talking but Shergils ki bahu talking...

And i want to point out here ki Kamini wasn't saying what she said with a bad heart, we need to understand that in our country there r many many millions of people like Kamini who genuinely think divorce to be a big sin and who just cannot accept it, for these people marriage is the be it all end it all, woman's identity is onyl and only with her husband...Are these people right?...From our perspective they r absolutely wrong but my point is this is what they have learnt and seen and this is what they were taught and this is how they were brought up, this is THEIR culture and to expect them to change in an instant?.Thats not fair...m sure even many of our own parents wld agree with Kamini and her point...so she wasn't malicious at heart or intention here, she is just a very society fearing person, thats y she was saying what she did, not coz she wanted to hurt Shraddha or was against her...
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely episode...loved that scene Amrit was looking Shraddha and turned away when Shraddha looked...Amrit really was a amazing mother but she failed only infront of Shraddha but It's sure that  not just Amrit's mistake Shraddha also responsible that she failed to understand the love of Amrit...Kittu again rocked the episode actually I thought this episode belong to kittu...that look of Zorit ...they were proud at that moment...  against Kamini's points were understandable because she was brought up like that...but she was not ready to change with the surroundings what's the role and meaning of her disapproval if Zorit and her family wanted a divorce because they all crave for Shraddha's happiness more than anything...Kittu her confidence to point the mistake in her mother...all the shergil family amazed by Kittu today...she showed them she's the best gift they got from the God...she always support everyone in her family...she loved her mother but couldn't stand with her mistake...We should think and take desicion at some moments girls always fell in this situation to choose between families but Kittu proved and selected right...Although it's her mother she clearly said she was wrong but that didn't underestimate her love for her mother she choosed the right thing that mattered there...love her...Esha loving u more...😃

We all are watching the bahu's always plotting against her husband's family but meribhabhi changed that theme...love this show from my deep heart...