millee18 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I Want This One Also ! 
Plsshhh Give Me This As Well !😉😳
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 5

Jeevika looked at herself in the mirror smiling. 

j - "Another day, another function!" she said to herself. 

She took a few moments of peace and quiet, before she would have to leave her home and head out for the function. She was excited again, hoping that tonight would be as memorable, if not even more than yesterday night's function. She stepped out her bathroom, wearing the beautiful royal green lengha and her fancy gold heels. As she exited she thought the room would be filled with people who would be stunned looking at her, but sadly it was the opposite. No one was inside the room even! She glanced at herself in the mirror once, before heading downstairs.

As she slowly walked down, she started catching everyones attention. It was like everyone stopped for a quick break from whatever they were doing just to watch this beautiful angel walk down. Whistles, claps, everything was being heard in the background, and Jeevika was loving it!!! Everyone slowly started packing everything and got settled in the long line of cars outside their bungalow. OF COURSE Jeevika was put in the first car with Manvi and her two cousins. 

m - "Di you excited for your romantic dance with jiju tonight?"
j - "Nervous, more than excited. I barely practiced for that dance even. And today its his whole side of family and friends at the function. So nerve-wracking" 
m - "Just follow Jiju's lead, and I'm sure your dance will be the highlight of the night!" 
j - "Yeah unless your juju does something else to surprise me and steal the limelight" 
m - "Well..." 
j - "Don't tell me he's doing something again tonight?" 
m - "Di just take it as it goes 😆" 
j - "Attention Seeker. Manvi seriously though, what is he doing tonight?" 
m - "Relax, I don't know myself... I just know there's something going on"
j - "Can you please find out for me?"
m - "Di seriosuly? No one is going to be picking up their phones, especially juju" 
j - "Unless"
m - "Unless what?"
j - "Unless you call from my phone?"
m - Di... Is there some special ringtone or some special emergency flash that comes on jiju's phone every time you call?" 😛
j - "You never know" 😆 
m - "Give!" she said demanding her sister's phone...

Manvi took Jeevika's phone and dialed Viren's number. She waited and waited for him to pick up, and finally a few seconds before she was going to end the call he did. 

v - "Jeevika? Is everything okay?"
m - "Actually jiju its me Manvi"
v - "Manvi? Where is your phone? And is everything okay?"
m - "Yeah yeah every things fine. Jiju can you tell me what was the other surprise you planned for di"
v - "Manvi... tell your sister sitting right next to you that she won't get it out from my mouth or anyone else's. She and everyone else will have to wait and watch" 

Jeevika blushed a little at how well he knew her. 

m - "No no no... Di is in the other car jiju" 
v - "Manvi your going to lie to me? As far as I know you, you would never let Jeevika ride in another car without you. So now can I put the phone down and wait for your guys to come fast?"
m - "I guess" she said sulking. 
v - "Tell your di nice try though" 🤣 
j - "GO TO HELL VIREN" 

Viren laughed for a bit and then replied... "I love you too Jeevs" and right after he said that Manvi and the two other girls sitting in the car did the inevitable... "AWWW" 

Manvi cut the phone and stared at Jeevika. 

m - "Not only does he know you well, but he knows me too much now... Something needs to be done of this. Manvi your loosing you cool" she said to herself. 
j - "He's like a mind reader, and I hate him for that sometimes" 
m - "Agree... Tonight's going to be a blast... I seriously can't wait" 
j - "Your wait is almost over" she said as the driver was heading slowly towards the entrance of the hotel. Manvi and her two cousins got out the car first and then opened the door for Jeevika. She came out of the car like a queen, slowly and gracefully. As Jeevika walked ahead a bit, her whole family came out their cars and gathered near her. Manvi of course was standing right next to her di making sure the way was cleared for her to walk. As soon as the whole family was gathered, they proceeded inside together. Stepping into the hotel itself, they saw familiar faces and that too all in their royal outfits. After all the theme was The Royal Affair. Jeevika felt a tingle in her stomach just like yesterday, but a lot more better than before. Maybe because she had just heard his voice a few moments ago; that was always a calming factor in her life. What she really didn't understand is how in the world did he manage to take that call with so many people here to attend the function already? Maybe he did have an emergency flash on his phone for every time his fianc called. 😆 Jeevika managed to say as many hi hellos she could as she kept proceeding forward till she saw Viren's mother. The smile on her face was inevitable. She took a moment to see her daughter-in-law from head to toe and how perfect she looked for her son. The green lengha, the intensel makeup, everything just made her look like the star of the night. She took Jeevika to the back where she noticed all of Viren's immediate family gathered. While some looked like they where rehearsing for their dance, others seemed to be irritating the DJ on what songs to play tonight. Finally Jeevika saw Viren and boy did he look like a King. He smiled at her, and she did the same... They were at a loss of words just looking at each other. He took her hand and moved a little to the back.  

v - "Ready?"
j - "Hold my hand and I'll always be ready" 
v - "Two more days" he said brightly
j - " Two more days till we're Mr and Mrs. Viren Vadhera" she said blushing. 

Finally the DJ tried getting the immediate family's attention giving them instructions on the show that was about to start. Everyone was getting nervous and excited at the same time and started marking their spot. The DJ went back to the front with one of Viren's cousin who was going to be the MC tonight. One by one they started introducing the family going from mama, mamis, chacha, chachi's to Viren's cousins of all age. Slowly they proceeded to Viren's parents, and at last they called on stage the Bride and Groom. As Jeevika and Viren walked out on the huge stage they saw a full audience who were actually standing just to welcome them. They accompanied that with claps and whistles for the gorgeous couple as well. Right after the introduction the family moved to both sides of the stage and the dances begun! 

The fun started with all the adults dancing and getting the audience excited. Viren and Jeevika could tell how excited they were to be dancing and celebrating their union. Each dance went faster than what Jeevika wanted, mainly because it meant Viren's surprise was coming and also their couple dance! Dance by dance, Jeevika held onto Viren's hand harder and harder and he just smiled at her. Finally Viren's cousin introduced the groom and that too in grand style. Viren slowly walked away from the audience where he was sitting next to Jeevika and up the stage. Jeevika was so excited now to see the surprise for the day. As Viren walked on stage his friend handed him a guitar while Virat placed these two huge boards on a stands on the stage. There was a chair and Viren in his radiant outfit sat on it looking directly at Jeevika. There was some background music for the most part, but majority of it was Viren and his guitar! Jeevika's smile was beautiful, and nothing in this world besides Viren would bring that on her face. Though she could tell he hard recorded and played this song in some studio beforehand, it was nothing less than extraordinary. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhstpB9_0Y4 [/YOUTUBE]

Dil mein bassi meri hare ek saans hai Tere Liye 
Tu jo kahe chodd doon main yeh jahaan Tere Liye

Hey dil mein bassi meri hare ek saans hai Tere Liye 
Tu jo kahe chodd doon main yeh jahaan Tere Liye

*Viren gets up from his chair placing the guitar down and walks to one board unveiling it revealing Jeevika's photo*

Janaatein sajai maine Tere Liye 

*He walks to the other side unveiling the second photo of her* 

Chhord di khudaai maine Tere Liye (tere Liye) 
Janaatein sajai maine Tere Liye 
Chhord do khudaai... 
Zaraa paas tu aa meri

Tere Liye aaa jhoomon deewana banke Tere Liye 
Waada hai mera main hoon Tere Liye 
Ho na kabhi tu judaa

Viren now gets off the dance floor and to the front of the audience grabbing Jeevika's hand where they slow dance. He twirled her moving from one place to the other and ended their beautiful act with Viren holding her as Jeevika bent back in the typical filmi pose.  Finally the performances ended and Viren brought his lady-love up and smiled holding her hand. They went backstage again alone happier than ever. 

v - "Was it worth the wait?"

j - "God seriously you're the best"

v - "You know you don't get these surprises for free. I mean I want things in return also"

j - "So you did this all just to get stuff back from me?"

v - "Yeah basically"

j - "What do you want?"

v - "For now a kiss will do.. or even more"

Jeevika smiled and in fact wanted to kiss him more than ever and this time she didn't stop herself. She didn't care who was there and what not the adults would say... her fianc was the best. She took his face and kissed him, with Viren eventually taking control. He actually didn't think she would kiss him like this on their function, but it just showed him that his surprises were the best! Jeevika broke off and looked at her fianc happier than ever. 

j - "The rest on the honeymoon" 😆 

v - "Honeymoon please come fast" he joked 🤣 

v - "BTW did you like the photos?"

j - "Loved it!!! We're going to put in our bedroom after the wedding" 😆 

v - "I don't mind... those photos make me fall in love with you all over again" he said cheesily. 

Jeevika just replied with a smile. As Viren and Jeevika were going back to the sangeet and leaving the back, Virat came with something in his hand. 

virat - "Bhai, Bhabhi drink this fast" 

j - "Wait what is it?" 

virat - "Just take it!!!" 

Viren and Virat both made Jeevika take two shots, and right after she Viren did the same. 

j - "Viren are you mad? You just made me chug two shots of vodka? This is our sangeet"

v - "Trust me, now you will never forget the night!" 

Jeevika nodded her head in disbelief, but ultimately laughed. She wanted to have a good time... well a great time and a few shots hurt no one ever! They soon caught up with all their friends on the dance floor enjoying themselves even more than yesterday. They didn't know if it was the fact that the wedding was one day closer, or that the vodka was kicking in... All that mattered was that they were smiling with each other ❤️ 

Hey guys, please comment on these updates because it really really takes me a long time to make a different banner with songs, lyrics, etc! I hope my hard work pays off to more than just three pages of comments... Enjoy ❤️ 

Edited by Kays94 - 9 years ago
millee18 thumbnail
Resss
#unres
Finally I Got Time To Unres This !
This Is The Best Story On Virika Wedding !
I M Liking Every Single Function .. Nd U Make One Function More Amazing Than The Other !

Virika Sweet Moments ... Those Suprises Everything Is So Perfect !
Their Understanding ... love ... care ... nd the way they show it to each other is so beautiful !
Last Part Was Fun !
Its Grt to Be Drunk On ur Own Sangeet ! 🤣

Silent Readers pLeasee Wake Up Nd Comment Otherwise Keeni Will not Update ! Edited by millee18 - 9 years ago
TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
nt again
one minute damn it😛
close enough
so i can surely make it next tym :p lol

unreserved
ahhh..frankly speaking i totally forget abt this story😳 ..sometimes u take so long so update😛
well the update was long and beautiful
can see ur hardwrk
lol y jeevika is so nervous all the time :p
haha virennn .. i love viren and mavis phone convos :p

jeevika viren dance was so sweet
can actually imagined tht
cant access youtube here and have never listened tht song :p although lyrics were nice

then the kiss <3
honeymoon lol .. i think m more exited than viren :p

bt tell me something the story is bandbaja barat mtlb ull end it after shaadi ??😭

anyways continue soon

yes !! again the update was written perfectly <3
Edited by candyVirika - 9 years ago
TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unreserved my comment
find the pg no ur self lol

hint : m the second one
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
UnRess
Do I need say anything abt d update
did was just amazing,beautiful, awesome,fabulous
loved each and every line
d way u wrote is beautiful can imagine all d thing jeevs looking a princess
lol manvi n viren phone convo😆
Viren is just perfect he really know how to surprise his lady love
just loved d surprise d song d pics of jeevika perfect❤️
awww d kiss😳
me tooo more excited for honeymoon pleshhh cum jaldi🤣

better update d next part jaldi really jaldi can't wait Edited by --Ayesha-- - 9 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reallyyy amazinggg!! loved ittt... the pictures plus the songg!!! woww!!! soothing to earss!!!  n yeah the whoe update too!! with viren's surprise!!!
awesumm again!!! keepp continuinggg.. 
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So cute lovely adorable romantic magnificent
Loved it
Loved every bit of it
I just can't handle the cute romance
It drives me crazy lol
The way he knows her perfectly
And the song just wow
The kiss at the end was the cherry on the cake
Truly brilliant
Do update soon please
Can't wait to read more
shweta_14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg update..!!! A Perfect dream wedding and a more than perfect update...such detailing of events n emotions...felt so real... ❤️
Hahaha Viren knows Jeevika too well...he can just feel her 😳

Thanks for the update... Y am i not getting pm even though i comment regularly on all ur stories 😔
Edited by shweta_14 - 9 years ago