PHAKM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cv never gave privacy for raman and ishita. Immediately they went for next drama. This is not s film. Yhm is like daily soap. Its like our daily routine life. Usually audience will always compared drama  with their daily life. But cv is not at all making private scene for raman and  ishitha. Privacy means not only based upon romance.  Still something they need private time to understsnd both. I think peermit getting more private time with ishu than Raman. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
exactly. you are right. that parmeet is getting on my nerves. Ishu must take a strict action against him.
PHAKM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Give them some time for both to know each other.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually.. I had the same thought.. At the party they had only 1 encounter!?! And I was so hoping to see some funny bedroom scene.. They've gotta sleep sometime.. 
Well.. CV's do know how to build suspense and keep us 'hungry'...😊
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Ya hero param getting private time with ishita. Ishan private scene is shown in shagun dreams n param-ishita private scene is shown in real lol.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
nowadays there is so less numbers of Ishra scenes...
building up drama is fine but then one should not to forget the leads...
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
komsy7856 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely...u r right cvs r forgetting the main leads n rather thy r concentrating more on that crocodile adi😑,bhikhari shagun😑,n that harami genda bakmeet...plz cvs focus on ishu n raman!.. This is a request plz... 
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Seriously I agree with you...unless the leads spend some alone time with each other how will they ever know each other....😊 πŸ˜Š

.you are so right infact Pervtmeet makes it a point to look for ishita and spend some alone time with her😑 πŸ˜‘...though Raman should be doing this... 

now who is the hero here...please no sandals I hate pervtmeet too but he gets more alone time with Ishita...!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
which our hero Raman should be getting...!!