Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Jagrata Express #14 Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Meri Maa

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for the delay guys! My net is not working properly today! So I'll write a short one!

Coming to the episode:

1. Felt really bad for Ratan today! She's Ranvi's mom and it was her right to know the truth long back!
Her anger and feeling like an outsider in her own home was justified!
Thats wat we all had been saying since so many days!
Atleast Ratan shld have knwn the truth long back abt wat happened between RanJan!
Sneha was terrific in that scene!
Hats off to her...the cvs shld give us more Ratan scenes! πŸ‘πŸΌ

2. VeeBa scene!
Seriously even I was getting irritated by his nautanki Veera ne toh bas chillaya...I wld have thrown him out of my house at that moment! 😑
Irritating by god!
I loved that Veera gave him an earful today.
That was much needed. Its high time he gets serious and understand that marriage is not a joke.
It wld be nice if they show him actually understanding the importance and depth of a marriage and that it cannot be used as an ego-booster for any person!
But I doubt he'll remain serious for long! 😳

3. I felt really bad for that toy-plane!
G just threw that away...so mercilessly! 😭
Ek baar bhi nahi socha ki kitni chot pahunchegi use!

Precap: Sherni Ratan is back...and Im loving it! 😎

Star of the episode: Ratan/Sneha Wagh! ⭐️
Edited by -...mohini...- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved tonight's episode. I am liking an epi as a whole after ages. Ratan is back😎
BalwantπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ He gives people advice for wrong reasonsπŸ₯± I did not find anything wrong in what bansuri said. Agreed that a girl has the right to stay at her house when she likes. But it is a village and such behaviour would lead to unwanted gossiping.

RanJan: Toy plane Abhi tak nahi tuta I liked the scene where she was going to throw the toy plane and Ranvi appeared with bangles. Looks like aasmaan zameen pe aa gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Coz I liked a Ranjan sceneπŸ˜†

Ranveera : their scenes were just okay  Is it necessary to make them hug each other all the time. If so their hugs should be portrayed in a different way. Something is not right about the hugsπŸ€” *Don't throw chappals*πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Doesn't give off bro-sis vibes to me when they hug. It was too obvious today.
Veeba: Hoe did the guy manage to enter the house??😲 Are the doors always open. Veera should have first blasted him for that😳 Koi nahi I will do it. Does he think it is right to enter anybody's house at any time?? So irritating. And why doesn't he go spend sone time with his sister even if he is oblivious to her problems??πŸ˜• She is back home after ages. Served him right. Challenge challenge challenge... Sun ke pak gayi mein. There are more important things in his life and he turns a blind eye to them each time. Comes out of his problems too quickly. Will Veera's bhashan make any sense to him??😳 He was looking confused and a little embarrassed. But ek kaan se sunta hai and next second iske dusre kaan se sab chala jaata hai😳 I hope we get a GunDev confrontation scene tomorrow. Di was really good in that sceneπŸ‘

Ratan😎 The reason why the episode was top notch was because of her. Sneha Wagh portrayed Ratan's pain and attitude really wellπŸ‘πŸ‘ She is such a powerful actor and the character has so much depth. Wasn't right on Ranvi's part to hide stuff from herπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  I am glad the Cv's took out one epi for her outburst and I must say she is back😎 Loved the precap. I hope she gives G a taste of her mother Sherni attitude tomorrow. The way she entered clutching her dupatta in style😎 Baldev was looking worried as well seeing herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kaise nahi hogaπŸ˜†

Show Stealer : Sneha Wagh/Ratan. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Cv's should understand that episodes can be top notch with almost no Gunjan. (Gunjan episodes are always below parπŸ₯±)

Edited by lizaries - 10 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really really really liked today's episode 😎
It was like a roller-coaster ride.. So many things happened in one episode and I enjoyed it ! πŸ˜ƒ

Ratan was the star of the episode without a doubt! Matlab mazza aa gaya to see her like this after such a long time. Sneha is such an awesome actress ! Kudos to her for such a rocking performance πŸ‘πŸΌ

VeeBa scene bhi mast tha.. Veera ne achi jhaad lagayi Baldev ko.. He was so shocked to see her shouting at him like this.. I am waiting to see ki iska kya asar hota hai Ballu par.. Precap main toh he looked serious !! Lets see.. πŸ€”

I even liked the scene where G sees Ranvi standing outside her house smiling.. Nice it was 😳

RanVeera scenes were ok.

All in all a great episode after a very long time. Not just 1-2 scenes but the episode as a whole clicked ! Dhamaal !! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒEdited by ST0207 - 10 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited!

After what seems like ages I saw an episode that was completely satisfying. (No CVs, I'm still not gonna praise you 😳)

Ratan, Pritampura's original sherni, finally got her brains back πŸ₯³ She was hurt and we know how dangerous hurt shernis are don't we? 😈 She roared and how! Sneha Wagh totally killed it man! Loved the way she portrayed Ratan's disappointment and hurt with such perfection ⭐️ Finally the cat is out of the bag and none of RanVeera have to resort to lies and emo-atyachaar anymore, much to our relief! πŸ˜ƒ

VeeBa scene was so nice. I agree that Veera's reaction was totally justified. Here she is already upset about her brother's topsy-turvy life and bam comes Baldev with his annoying marriage jaap πŸ₯± Though I cannot completely blame him for that, she was the one who sowed the seeds of lame challenges in his head πŸ˜† They were so in their element today. I love everytime Veera tried to rectify Baldev's mistakes and point out his weaknesses and minus points. Ony Veera can make him a better man While I do not expect him to immediately become serious after this, I'll be hugely happy if he atleast gives a thought to what she said. That will be a leap in Baldev's character growth. Btw, how oblivious are Sampooran's khaandaan that nobody even noticed that Baldev sneaked into Veera's kitchen? 🀣

After ages, we got a RanVeera scene too ❀️ Veera guilt of not being able to save her brother's marital life, Ranvi's failed attempts to appear normal.. So heart-warming! I wish we continue to get such RanVeera scenes instead of the usual ''App kha lo Veerji'' ''Nahi pehle tu kha Veerakhdi'' kinds.

Fab episode. Ratan definitely stole the show!! πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by Sayaani-Chidiya - 10 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Thank God.. I didnot miss today's episode πŸ˜ƒ
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Thank God.. I didnot miss today's episode πŸ˜ƒ

Me too S😳
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ST0207

I really really really liked today's episode 😎
It was like a roller-coaster ride.. So many things happened in one episode and I enjoyed it ! πŸ˜ƒ

Ratan was the star of the episode without a doubt! Matlab mazza aa gaya to see her like this after such a long time. Sneha is such an awesome actress ! Kudos to her for such a rocking performance πŸ‘πŸΌ

VeeBa scene bhi mast tha.. Veera ne achi jhaad lagayi Baldev ko.. He was so shocked to see her shouting at him like this.. I am waiting to see ki iska kya asar hota hai Ballu par.. Precap main toh he looked serious !! Lets see.. πŸ€”

I even liked the scene where G sees Ranvi standing outside her house smiling.. Nice it was 😳

RanVeera scenes were ok.

All in all a great episode after a very long time. Not just 1-2 scenes but the episode as a whole clicked ! Dhamaal !! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ

yup it was nice!
Thank God I watched it on TV.
Dont knw why some ppl found it boring in the evening?! πŸ˜•
Ratan was the star! ⭐️
And her attitude is the precap was just rocking! 😎
Pakka achha wala jhaad lagane wali hai G ko woh kal!
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizaries

Me too S😳

Kal toh aur mazza aayega 😎
Ratan acha sunayegi G ko.. πŸ˜ƒ
Kaash Balwant ko bhi sunaye.. Selfish man 😑

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mo epi dekha nahi mujhe too much darama pasand nahi.
Ohhh ratan was in her sherni mode today tnk god i missed her.she was lost in 4 idiots lub story.
She taking step agar pehle pata hota to wo kab ka matter khtam kr deti .
Veeba - ballu ko daat padi chalo koi nahi its high time he gets serious aur dato veera usko.
Precap kya tha waise ?
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

yup it was nice!
Thank God I watched it on TV.
Dont knw why some ppl found it boring in the evening?! πŸ˜•
Ratan was the star! ⭐️
And her attitude is the precap was just rocking! 😎
Pakka achha wala jhaad lagane wali hai G ko woh kal!

Did you Baldev's expression in the precap ? He was scared seeing Ratan's attitude.. πŸ˜†
And G toh gayi kaam se kal 😎 Mazza aayega. Cant wait !!