Alokk Narula and Prithvi Zutshi to enter Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.

Posted: 10 years ago
http://t.co/kKGYZngcAW

NEWS

Alokk Narula and Prithvi Zutshi to enter Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...

22 Apr 2014 11:46 AM | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... (Siddhant Cinevision) is leaving no stones unturned to keep audience interest intact via exciting twists and turns.

Recently, we wrote about Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) and Rajveer's (Gaurav S Bajaj) consummation sequence in the show.

And now we have learnt that the handsome Punjabi munda Alokk Narula -known for his stint in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein - is set to enter the show. Along with him veteran actor Prithvi Zutshi (last seen in Haunted Nights) has also been roped in.

Alokk will play bad man Kuldeep, son of MLA Beniwal (Prithvi Zutshi). Kuldeep will be very influential, bindaas and a powerful man.

Shared Alokk, "Yes, I am entering the show and I have already started shooting. My character is different and this is the first time I would be playing a negative role. I will be seen wearing shades and it will be a completelyDabangg style character."

Prithvi too confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show. I am playing a political man from Haryana."

Alokk's entry will telecast today or tomorrow and Prithvi's in the coming days.

Edited by Sukucool - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RocksStarAbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear for sharing the artical 
Cute_Parineeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much dear 
lovesuku thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
NOW NEW ENTRY LET SEE  TFS
HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. This entry seriously not liking.. bcoz no entry bought happiness in rajsi life to unite them. Hoping cvs plan something good...