Rabir-22/4/14-"Dil Se Dil Tak"

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Good episode πŸ˜ƒ Rabir got just 1/3rd of the entire episode but no complaintscoz even in that short span the content was good πŸ˜†

Today  it was both kabir & Rachna thinking with their hearts for each other.❀️
 Though one is clear about his feelings & the other is not πŸ˜‰

Kabir all restless venting it out by straining his body πŸ˜† . He is missing her&  he admitsi it πŸ˜†

Omg !! I love this inner struggle & pining of kabir 

There he goes again  closing his Eyes &  goes into a audible trance this time hearing Rachna assuring him she is with him 

QUOTE: Lovers don't finally meet somewhere , They are in each other all along β€οΈ

On the other hand Rachna is so concerned ABT KT πŸ˜† Wondering how is he doing after knowing the true face of Sonal .
You should be lady !! You brought it upπŸ˜† so go kiss him & make up β˜ΊοΈHe needs all the soothing & love at this moment πŸ˜³

Though it was cliched scene where both are on the phoneat the same time  to talk to each other , it showed how much they were wanting to know πŸ˜†

Finally trying to meet each other with kabir,s excuse of convincing her dad&  Rachna wanting to meet Daadi to know ABT kabirπŸ˜† 

It is not time yet for them meet so they retire to the pavilion without playing the match (like Zener  said)πŸ˜‰ )

QUOTE: Meeting you was my fate, becoming your friend was a choice , but falling in love with you I had no control over"❀️

Am not sure if we will have Rabir tommorow πŸ˜• We may have a ill bit thoughπŸ˜†

My question is will kabir open up & talk to his daadi ABT his feelings for Rachna ??? I think No coz rachna has subtly put it to him that they both do not have any kind of romantic feelings for each otherπŸ˜•
So I guess he maybe thinking it is true hence does not want to talk ABT it & make himself look like a fool

We had a short Rabir episode but a very sweet one πŸ˜ƒ

Pls comment & put in your takes😳

Good day guys !!!πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hv no comments for today's epi...
just luved KT to core
eshasrk thumbnail
Gosh it is hard to see Kabir in such agony for Ms. Garg, who would have thought that this was coming a few weeks back ???
He misses her like crazy and becoz he cannot see her, it seems like he's punishing himself...the day is not far that we might see him explode becoz he won't be able to take it anymore...
And Rachna...my gosh she was so concerned for KT...both thinking of each other...and looking for excuses to see each other
I don't think he told his daadi that he's madly in love with Ms. Garg, becoz she has made it clear that she doesn't, but I don't think it will be hard for Daadi to guess wht is happening, it will surprise me if she still doesn't have a clue...
Short RaBir scene today, but it was brilliant
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Again well done written
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well only one thing I can say is that I'm loving this stage of Kabir. Bechara can't even bear not seeing for a day. Look at his halat already..he's got it really bad for her πŸ˜³ Will that day come when he'll become so possesive of rachna 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

just luved KT to core

he was so intense today
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

just luved KT to core

he was so intense today
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

just luved KT to core

he was so intense today
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kabir was so passionate today thinking of rachna what will happen when we see jealous kabir 😳
eshasrk thumbnail
Desperately want to see a possessive and jealous Kabir and we know Piyush will rock those scenes... he's king of emotions  Edited by eshasrk - 10 years ago