SS:NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE part;2 .pg 2 ; 5 may 2014

Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
Why is Raghav letting Kalpi go???
I can't wait to know
Plz continue
ssna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb start loved it
N its totally diff
Plz update soon
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mangni lekin shaadi nahin hua...yeh kya raaz hai... jaldi update karo...this is really grt!!;)
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it'
sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...
Its soo emotional... luvd it..
Plzz continue soon... :)
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
so emotional 
please continue soon
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc start dear
plz cntn
Saj1109 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome start, do continue... different angle, but seems quite interesting. would be great to see how it all plays out.
Please update soon

Saj
Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
PART:2

Kalpi and raghav was hurt with their decision.raghav always loved kalpi more than anything his life.he always get weak when he see her tears.he hated her tears.but today he himself pushed her to tears this made him more hurt.raghav couldn't belive what was happening in his life.
Kalpi was taken home by kamla.she too was hurt by his silence.she was hurt because raghav didn't stop her for ones.this made her more hurt and she cries.
                                Kalpi's flashback starts
One day kalpi and raghav went to temple.raghav always don't visit temple that for kalpi he goes to temple.she fold her hand ,closes her eyes and starts praying.raghav prays to god saying that I love kalpi .I want her to be together through out my life.he finishes his prayer and starts admirring kalpi's beauty who is still praying.raghav moves his lips towards her ears and whispers "KLAPI..." .kalpi" WHAT?"and open her eyes.raghav" WHAT DID U PRAY?".kalpi"FOR UR GUD HEALTH".raghav" THEN?" .kalpi"TO KEEP U HAPPY ALWAYS".raghav"NEXT".kalpi"EVERY THING GUD SHOULD HAPPEN IN UR LIFE".raghav "THEN" .kalpi " THATS ALL". Raghav" U FORGOTTEN OR LIEING WITH ME?".kalpi"WHAT U MEAN?".raghav" I KNOW U PRAYED LIKES THIS KNOW.GOD PLZ MUJHE RAGHAV DEDHO"thinking that she will blush but.she replys saying that"I NEVER PRAYED LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE" serious mode. Raghav was hurt by her words.he couldn't resist that words from kalpi.he loved her so much but he thought kalpi don't love me like I love her.he goes from temple without wishing her bye
Kalpi was trying to go behind of him but he was so fast to move.she tried to call him but he rejected all the calls.she was too hurt with his behaviour.this made her more hurt.he too was hurt.he was not ready to meat her.next day both moves office where raghav ignores her many times.but one meet she bursts out crying in front of him.this tears made him weak.raghav"KALPI DONT CRY..I WAS UPSET..ATLEAST U COULDNT HAVE NODED YES MERA DIL RAKNE KELIYE"".kalpi with tears"WHY SHOULD I SAY LIE? JOH MERE PASS HAI VOH BAGVAN SE KYON MANGHON"" looking down with tears.kalpi""JOH MERA HAI WOH KYON KISI AUR SE MANGHON".this words made him more happy .and hugs her

Flashback ends
Kalpi"I HAVE DONE WRONG.I SHOULD HAVE PRAYED TO KEEP HIM ALWAYS WITH ME.SAB MERI GALYHI HAI""

I hope u guys enjoyed reading.thanks a lot for reading .share ur views,plz forgive the mistakes kindly Edited by Mehfooza - 9 years ago