Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

If you could rename the member based on their personality, what would it be? Aahaana- Naina of Badtameez Dil. I dunno why, but when I see the name "Aahaana", I remember Dippy. πŸ˜†
Shruti- Umm πŸ€” Quikerr! Coz when recently I had a query, she replied to me in a few minutes.

How grateful are you to this member and the group they represent for their contribution to IF?
Be it Meli, Shruti or Gur, all the greenies are very hardworking. They are here to provide the best to the users. I know I sometimes irritated Aahaana & Gur for the threads & stuff. πŸ˜† But despite of such hectic schedules, they are here to help us peeps. So in all I would say ki, yes, without them IF would never have been a place which it is now! Thankyou GMs!! πŸ˜ƒ

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If you could rename the member based on their personality, what would it be?

For Shruti : I think it can be 'Gem' as she is precious and 'Systematic' because she want everything in flow and arranged which I really like and admire about her.😳 She is the one who will stick to the point and will make sure that it happens that way, a thoroughly professional. There are many other admirable reasons to rename her.

For Melz : umm...for you behna,'Unique' as she is the one who is wonderful and  'Unpredictable' , because you never know what she is going to talk to you next moment and you will be completely shocked, but as a whole she is sweet πŸ˜³ as she will guide you upon not only about forum works but for your life, she cares for us a lot, but still its very hard to convince her sometimes.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† There are many other admirable reasons to rename her.

How grateful are you to this member and the group they represent for their contribution to IF?

I'm very grateful to Shruti and Aahaana.

Shruti, you're my mentor right from the start of my journey of India-Forums and I still remember our long conversations for forums and works and I have analysed that you have always supported and guided me upon things so that I can do those perfectly and you made sure that there is no flaw in it. You have always motivated me and inspired me. From years you're doing hard work for India-forums , and its really great that we are getting a opportunity to express our sincere gratitude towards you which you deserve completely. All I want to say is God bless you and keep doing great work and I wish you get everything in life. Thank you!

Aahaana/Melz, I really do not have words to express for you , despite of all what we two do, we both tease each other, fight and etc., all I can say that right from the start you have guided me upon things and then gradually we became friends and then brother-sister , your advices for my life is the thing which I admire the most and I can see the anxiety in you for your friends , and I can say that because of your precious advices, I have learnt alot. Keep doing great work and all I wish is you get everything in life , God bless you . You have always motivated me and even shown me the reality, which I really like about you, be just the same and I hope you get every happiness of the world. Thank you!

Lastly, thank you for giving us a opportunity to express our sincere gratitude towards the two most inspirational members of India-Forums family. Thank you!.

God bless,

Dev.

-Deepali- thumbnail

Many many congrats and Thank you Shruti Di, Meli Sautan and Gur  for completing 9 long years of successful ModerationπŸ₯³πŸ€—

I still remember my first long PM to you Shruti di regarding my issues with a coolbie status and the way u clear all the Position and  cooled me down..  I always appreciated the way you had a cool and matured view over everything .. Thank you to  Shriti di, Meli and Gur  for being such a great Admin and always being ready to help IF members. Wishing you the best for your futureπŸ‘πŸΌ

Meli ka toh Kya Kahna..I loves her to the core..she is My bestes Buddy in the IF..charming,Loveable,sweet,helpful in everytime..She always gives her attention with patience & cares for concerns!

Vey very Thank you for the tips,Helping Hand,Love,Support,IdeasπŸ€—

Once again many many congrats  to all GM  for reaching this milestone πŸ‘

Minionite thumbnail
Ah 2 greenies on the thank you list! Now, now, now. I have a long speech planned, but I'm lazy so a couple of words each. πŸ˜›

Melz - We met on the World Cup soccer thread. Dude if I've ever met a crazy fan for the World Cup then that's you! πŸ˜‰ You are reachable, fast at replying, and laugh at me all the time. πŸ˜‘ And of course you like playing jokes on all us DT members. πŸ˜‘ Okay now I'm angry. Skip you. πŸ˜Ž

Shruti - You are a shocker. You won't believe it but until a couple of months ago I used to be a bit scared of you. Yes it's a shocker but I was actually scared of you. So much so that whenever I got a PM from you I thought I did something. Then you shocked me by joking back on a PM and ever since then I'm even more scared of you. πŸ˜†

That was more than a couple of words, but really I want to say thank you to both of you guys for always being so easy to reach and fast to reply.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

If you could rename the member based on their personality, what would it be?

Shru - she is "Kulfi" very chilled out πŸ˜³ and she loves Kulfis ,  she might be intimidating and scary, but just talk to her,  she will give  you a kulfi and dump the entire TV industry ka history, geography,  physics and chemistry on your head πŸ€£ 

Melz - she is "Captain Cool Dhoni " 😎  have you ever seen her work under pressure , she is calm n cool like Dhoni who gives her best performance under pressure (every ball is hit for a boundary) and that doesn't mean you all  trouble her, only to see Dhoni in her πŸ€£ 

No words are enough to appreciate and thank them, for their dedication , efforts and contribution to IF, so a big Thank YOU to SM for everything πŸ€—  

they know the way, they walk the way, they show the way !!

p.s  - CCs amazing  thread β­οΈ