Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I am sick of film promotions and every week there is a new film releasing and all of them descend on TMKOC to promote their films.

The show has become a film promotion special.

You're right! I happened to like promotions sometimes, but these days films are being promoted as if they've nothing to show, really. Promotions aren't that fine as well. Look at Mr. Bachchan's(sp?) episode, I'd lots of expectations from this, but it all ended like a mess. Another one was something that SotY's hero came, and our heroes were flattering way too much.

And another boring thing is Daya's making her husband climb temple steps again and again. Why cant she do it herself?

Yes, yes, yes!! Her "mannats" are always like punishment for Jetha. In other episode she'd said, "Tappu k papa 10 din tak bathroom k jagah barish me nahayenge." Honestly?

Original sodi has come back but now his wife is the new one which is like making onion sabji with icecream.😆

Just I want to know is Daya's talking style is cultivated for this show or is it just she speaks like that only. It is irritating sometimes.

No comments on Sodhi. But Daya DOES act stupid at times. Overall I like her character.