Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hippi2go thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

She is not annoying...She is just happy😳...She is happy without being a ditzzzball and thats always a positive thing...and we desperately need more people like this in this world
baby_gurl101 thumbnail
I don't think she's annoying..she seems realli cool and she tryed her best!!..i think she was realli gud!!
pateln_21 thumbnail
ya i find her annoying too...I never liked her
MadhuriNene thumbnail
I even found her annoying as the beautiful Jassi. Also on JDJ she did not dance well at all. I find her a Michael Jackson look alike. Ofcourse before you all start bashing me with the 'looks' comment, let me clarify that thats not the reason I don't like her. I think she got more thn she has deserved.
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
she is not annoyin she is like on high high always isliye...u know like a kid !!!
but she was good better than many ppl
Princesslioness thumbnail
i don't really c her as annoying at all...omg her dance was hella good...i've seen her dance be4 and omg...did she improve...when u c her dance...therez hella expressions on her face...i think she deserved her points...watz so annoying when sumones happy bout sumthing they tried hard at 😡 and that is not perky..i've seen worse here in america!!
insouciance thumbnail
I havent seen her dance,but Boy,I can vouch for the fact that she's terribly annoying

Mona Singh ,when JJKN was on,Badmouthed the show and she even said that she desperately wants it to end ...She hates it when people call her Jassi,only because she wants to pursue Bollywood and her jassi image wouldnt do her any good.....But when it comes to taking home 50 lakhs,she cashes in on her Jassi image....What a chameleon 🤢

Mona comes across as oversmart and overconfident....She has gone on record to repeat that she's's going to take home the prize money of JDJ,now confidence is good..Overconfidence is dangerous

Some of Mona's oversmart remarks and repartees irritates the hell out of me 🤢
Anyways,just my opinion..I was once a huge fan of Jassi a ka Mona,but ever since her makeover,I disliked the character Jassi,as well as the actress...She just got too big for her boots!
insouciance thumbnail
If mona wins this competition,only because she gets mercy votes and votes because she is "Jassi",then I would say she should NEVER have any qualms being called Jassi lifelong.....She just cant change her stance according to the occassion Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
mona or jassi wasnt among my choice. so dont hv much to say abt her 😊
raj boparai thumbnail
i think mona singh danced good i mean she was beter then mahesh manjrekar so itz all good & yea i dont think so shez annoying shez cute like tht i mean look at pooja bedi even she is kinda chirpy