sofia83 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I know I know how hard core all you guys are about Mona Singh...but don't you guys find her a tad bit annoying? She's sooo damn perky! I don't think she danced that well either and she got some decent scores.  I loved her in the show jassi but in reality she's a little annoying.  Frankly I think she will only win because the public loves her! Her dance wasn't even all that!

Edited by sofia83 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Yah i even noticed tht mona didnt danced to the expection...
She will get votes coz she is Sabki Jassi
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kothra

Yah i even noticed tht mona didnt danced to the expection...
She will get votes coz she is Sabki Jassi

agree she will..becuz everybody loved her as JASSI 😊
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't call her annoying but ya....she got more points than she deserved.....her dance was just OK to me. Guess she will get advantage of her Jassi image....
diksha_16 thumbnail
I've never liked her...neithr as Jassi nor as Mona 😊
bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think her perkiness is friendly. i mean yea she is a great actor but too hyper!!! but then again, it seems like a good thing . i think she deserved the points cause she did dance good. i mean really!...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I do not agree! She got the points because she deserved it! She danced better then Mahesh ji! Again thats my point of view!!No offence meant! 😃
And I dont thing that she is annoying! She was just too exited ! She is really friendly and bubbly I think! 😛
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dun like her AT ALL.. nuh in jassi nuh now
MostWanted:) thumbnail
yeh i think she danced pretty well .. and most ov da tymes.. wen sumwun duznt liek a person .. its cuz ov thhere seriousness or there habit ov not openeing there mouth nd atchually TOKING! 😛 but in mona'z case .. i think dat counts az friendlyness, i hope she winz, buh das just mi oppinion 😳 😃
job3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't agree with most of you either...she danced really well and was very optimistic that's all! She deserved all the points and more kyunki..."JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN!" 😛
Wow, it felt great to say that after so long...I miss the show 😆