Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Writen Update 21/4/14

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Written Update 21st April 2014...

epi starts with...

vicvek and maya are fighting...she says anyone will take action only if thy knw we cheated..she says no one will knw...Sumi asks what trth...Maya lies abt viveks headache..maya says dont tell mom...Sumi says how come thy are worrying abt mom..somthing fishy...

Thy shw hospital...thy find all medicines are fake..thy say how is it possible...poilce say its frm staff...thy have exchanged good with fake medicines...Shivani tries to make papad..but it doesnt come round..sumi makes fun of her...mom says i will teach you...she teaches shivani to make papad...

Shivani says its round na...she says thanks bt mom doesnt listen to her...Shivani gets call frm karan..he says u sound happy...mom listens to their convo.and looks worried...shi says doont make fun of me...karan says ok...he says raghoo left imp file at home..he sayspl come and give me the file...she says i wil ask mom and let u knw...mom says go carefully...ginni says shall i come..mom says no need..u study at home...shi says u study i will go...sumi fills rag moms ears...

she says shi is very close to karan...and no one came to collect the file and shi has to go...mom says what u wanna say..mom says u take care of ur work..she asked me and went...shi and karan are enjoying at his office...thy discuss all childhood incidents...shi recollects her scene with rag..where she has homely food at home..karan says what are u thnkg..shi says with time man changes..she says i m dift frm old shi...shi says its getting late..she says i wil leave...need to help mom...karan says u have changed a lott...

shi makes fun of karan and she leaves...shi says i will go by bus as karan offers lift...shivani is os...waiting for bus...she stops auto but none stops...renuka aunt comes to office...but shi doesnt see her...she meets karan...she says u nvr came ti meet me...she says are u thnkg abt shi..he says no...he says work pressure...she sees left over plate..she says any party..he says no mom..she says u nvr introduced me to any of ut gf..she says u get married..he says i shld get girl of my choice..mom says u do what u like...

she says u wnt to london..as far as marriage is concerned u have to listen to me...shi reaches the mohalla..lot of confusion at rag home...police arrest maya..shi says what are u doing to inspector..thy say v changed org medicine with fake one...

BREAK...

shi says what crap...police says i have proof...one kid lost life cause of vivek..mom supp vivek...police take v away...shi says shw me arrest warrant...police shw her the warrant...police say all supp thier kids...al cry to free vivek...police take v away...mom says to maya what happ tell me...maya says v didnt do anything...sumi recollects what v and m were discussing...

BREAK...

After break...

al are crying...shi says i will bring v out...baburan says i dont have money...sumi cnfrnts maya and asks her what happ..she says u are trapped and u r hiding..m says no probs...m says police caught v by mistake..sumi says why are u afraid..m says no i  m nt...sumi says u will be all alone..amnd i dont want tht...

MAYA SAYS DONT TELL ANYONE..M SAYS WE BOTH STOLE MEDICINES AND REPLACED GOOD WITH BAD...

precap...shi says to lawyer..pl make sure that v is free..mom says thanks to shi..sumi says i dont shi to become god here...

Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Meera thanks for Updt ðŸ˜ƒ

I guess in precap Shivani talks to that Dr.Parimal for help .. that family doctor .. he seems to b making his comeback after a long time 😆
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@meera.   thanks for the WU.   at last aunty renuka made her entry and come to see her son Karan!!!!  after reading the WU, she does not seem to be motherly type, no wonder at the moment karan is not like his mum in attitude.
Sumitra is the limit.    when is she leaving the show???   sooner the better.   
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Meera for the WU😛

Haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet, will catch it sometime tonight.
Surish thumbnail
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meera for the update.