Food, Drinks & Recipes

Biscuit Cake Recipe

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

youthvoice

Groupbie

youthvoice

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Hello guys, today i wanna share with you my most lovable and easiest recipe called Biscuit Chocolate Cake which i learn from one of my friend.

Ingredients:

1 pack of glucose biscuit like i use Parle G
1 pack of chocolate cream biscuit (you can take any chocolate cream base biscuit)
Milk
Essence
Baking Soda
Sugar powder (as per sweetness you require)
Ghee or Oil
Rice flour

Recipe:
  • First grind the biscuits and make a fine powder of both biscuit you taken.
  • Than put that powder in bowl and then start adding all the items, first add milk than sugar and mix it well that no lumps remain in it.
  • We need this batter not too thick and not too watery so add milk as per it so that when you pull the spoon from the batter it falls in one consistency.
  • Now, before adding soda and essence first you take the vessel in which you want to bake the cake and add oil in that vessel and let it spread all over the inner part of vessel now sprinkle some rice flour on it so that it covers all the area of vessel (this is done so that when you remove cake from vessel it will come out easily).
  • Now come to the batter and add half spoon of soda and few drops of essence to the batter and mix it very well and put it in to the baking vessel.
  • Put that vessel in pressure cooker whose whistle and inner ring is been taken out, bake the cake in low flame for 15-20 mins and your yummy cake is ready.
Any queries please ask.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadollar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biscuit Cake Recipe" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urbanrajah

urbanrajah

Posted: 30 April 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by youthvoice

Hello guys, today i wanna share with you my most lovable and easiest recipe called Biscuit Chocolate Cake which i learn from one of my friend.

Ingredients:

1 pack of chocolate cream biscuit (you can take any chocolate cream base biscuit)
Milk
Essence
Baking Soda
Ghee or Oil
Rice flour

Recipe:
  • Than put that powder in bowl and then start adding all the items, first add milk than sugar and mix it well that no lumps remain in it.
  • We need this batter not too thick and not too watery so add milk as per it so that when you pull the spoon from the batter it falls in one consistency.
  • Now, before adding soda and essence first you take the vessel in which you want to bake the cake and add oil in that vessel and let it spread all over the inner part of vessel now sprinkle some rice flour on it so that it covers all the area of vessel (this is done so that when you remove cake from vessel it will come out easily).
  • Now come to the batter and add half spoon of soda and few drops of essence to the batter and mix it very well and put it in to the baking vessel.
  • Put that vessel in pressure cooker whose whistle and inner ring is been taken out, bake the cake in low flame for 15-20 mins and your yummy cake is ready.
Any queries please ask.

I really like your recipe.Thank you for a recipe that I will definitely try it out.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

youthvoicedivyadollar

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
interesting. .thanks

youthvoice

youthvoice

Groupbie

youthvoice

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urbanrajah

Originally posted by youthvoice

Ingredients:

Milk
Essence
Baking Soda
Ghee or Oil
Rice flour

Recipe:
Any queries please ask.

I really like your recipe.Thank you for a recipe that I will definitely try it out.Smile

I am glad to know that you will be trying this recipe.

RehaShaikh

RehaShaikh

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hey!! Interesting recipe will surely try and upload pics!!

youthvoice

-Shani-

IF-Dazzler

-Shani-

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing - looks extremely interesting!! Smile
Will definitely try it out...

youthvoice

youthvoice

Groupbie

youthvoice

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Yes dear try it your will definitely loved it.

fanaledrinks112

fanaledrinks112

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Ingredients:

Milk
Essence 
Baking Soda
Ghee or Oil
Rice flour

Recipe: 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top