Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh thanks for the info- Usually media articles posted will have the same titles -
Ok
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wat !!! how dare they leave the greatest show on earth !!
They r betraying the fans...the channel..PH
I am sure they r bored of their traditional attire n want to come in modern look with colored hairs.
This is so disgusting...leta forget abt their 5 yrs of contribution n start bashing them...u knw thts how things work here.
So who r the replacements ?
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good for them. They've been reduced to background characters and their talent is essentially being wasted.

Time to end the show, CVs...!? Please...!?
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I always knew they are smart people.

Hope someone else becomes wiser soon before its too late and he repeats the Hiten Tejwani history 😳😆

Anyway good luck to Smita and Anup for future projects. I am sure they will soon get some good and challenging roles to prove their metal.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Well it's not very surprising.
News about Smita wanting to quit the show have been doing rounds for a while
At that time she said she is continuing to work with the show because it is an established show she gets fee time because her daughter is very young.
Now I guess she is ready to take up more work now that daughter is not so small.

If I am not wrong Anup Soni's show on the other channel is going to go on air three times a week.

Then the two of them have taken up theatre too.

In the background all these news it won't be surprising if they quit.

The scope for their characters have been exhausted so it is quite an expected move if indeed they quit the show.

Best wishes for them for all the projects they take on in the future.

Good that they are trying to make the transition smooth for themselves as well as the PH.
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So another  brain drain from the ' once a famous serial '--- loved by so many foreign lands and continents !! ! The biggest disadvantage of this  brain drain is the depletion of talent from the Balika Vadhu ,which may badly need their skills and talent here ,which is   living precariously  now a days !!. It is the migration of the serial's  intellect which may have otherwise served their mentor relentlessly  and contributed to its prosperity! So BV is going to lose another pair of talented  actors soon ! Very bad news indeed !
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS
This is not at all surprising.

Now their characters are stalled and they are ending it with good terms with the channel. They got good offers and wanted to move on with smooth transition.

very professional move. That's the way it should be. Now except being family members they dont have any story left for both of them .

Why should not they move on when they got good offers in their kitty?

All the best to both of them if the news is true
Edited by hisusmita - 10 years ago