My journey towards my dream - Sandhya

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work !!!!!!!

I too had a dream from my childhood ... my whole family was waiting for the day of my dream to become a reality !!!!!

I am Sandhya Kothari ... daughter of Arvind Kothari ... I know nothing other than my country !!!!  My dream was to become an IPS officer and 
do seva for my country !!!!

But destiny had something else for me ... I lost my parents in a bomb blast... nd got married to an Halwaii ... Suraj Rathi ... I thought my dreams have crashed nd started to live as life goes ...  But I realized that my life has begun now only ...

My husband loved me a lot even though he knew I didn't accept him ... He never expected anything from me ... He wanted to see me happy always nd was ready to do anything for my happiness ...

His love for me made him decide to leave me alone so that I can lead a 
happy life ... But when i came to know that I am not going to see him anymore , I realized that I am in love with him ... Soon we proposed to each other nd started our new journey together ...

Yes it was the start of a new journey !!!!  Suraj ji came to know about my dream ... He made a promise to my parents that he will fulfill their daughter's dream ... 

But it was not that easy as we thought ... My family didn't accept for that ... So my husband joined me in a night college without telling anyone ... 

Soon the truth was out and we had to face lots of taunts and challenges ... He faced lots of troubles when he enrolled my name to participate in Sabse Bada championship competition... I decided to lose the competition nd sacrifice my dream for the happiness of my family... but he promised that he will sort out all the problems nd asked me to focus on the competition... I had full faith on him so did my best and won the competition ... 

But this made it worse ... We had to live separately in a house for 15 days... Suraj ji had full faith that Bhabho will accept us along with my dream ... nd his faith came true ... Bhabho accepted us and my dream also ... Soon I gave my IPS exams and also was called for interview ... 

I cleared my interview successfully nd had to leave for Hyderabad for training in 15 days for a period of 11 months ... But in these 15 days I lived my life ... My love for Suraj ji grew more ... We weren't able to bear the separation from each other ... 

I came to Hyderabad for training ... I thought I was very near to my dream ... But it was not so ... I faced lots of struggle in the academy ...

I lost in running race nd other tasks ... Don't know why i felt weak ... may be because of the pressure nd fear inside me or may be i felt alone without Suraj ji ... Still I don't know the answer but I stated doing well after hearing to Suraj ji's motivational words nd my coach's advise ... I won the star performer award for a competition...But I could not aim properly while shooting ... How will Suraj ji leave it ... He is with me always ... He found a solution to my problem... I wanted to win the Best cadet trophy so started working hard ...

I excelled in Sky diving task ... Then our team had to go to jungle camp ...  Zakir was ordered to teach me shooting ... But I failed in shooting nd lost my eligibility for BCT... Later Inspector Singh was kidnapped by naxalites nd I found that Roma , my best friend in the academy was helping the naxalites ... But we all saved Inspector Singh nd killed the naxalites ... I killed the naxal captain by shooting on his head ... 

Then came the much awaited day ... The day for which my parents nd my family were waiting for... A transformation from Sandhya Rathi to IPS Sandhya Rathi ... My pass out parade ...

I was the commanding officer of the parade ... Suraj ji was sitting among the audience ... It was time to announce the best cadet... We were both tensed... I wanted to win so that I can stay with my family ... nd I got it ... I was awarded with the best cadet trophy... Suraj ji was very happy... I was asked to speak few words ... It was my time to thank my husband... He was in tears of happiness ... At last our dream came true... He fulfilled his wife's dream nd also the promise which he gave to my parents ... 

The precious moment of our life till now !!!!!!

Though I had faced several problems during my journey ... my only strength was my husband ... he was, is and will be supportive in the future also as a friend , lover nd a husband ... Without him I could have not done this ... 

Thank you Suraj ji ...    wo ai ni !!!!!   ❤️ ❤️      

My journey doesn't stop here ...Now I am going back home from the academy ... I am going to face new challenges ... I will be dealing with a politician named Kavitha... She was the ex-fiance of Suraj ji ...  Don't know what i am gonna face but Suraj ji will be with me always ...

After all ... How can a baati exist without Diya ????  

We are a perfect Diya Baati jodi ... !!!!!!

- Sandhya Rathi ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Superb Subha ka...!!!!!!!!!
Summarised it very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandya Suraj Rati IPS!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️ ⭐️
crazy_subha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Seetha...

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Superb Subha ka...!!!!!!!!!

Summarised it very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandya Suraj Rati IPS!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️ ⭐️

Thank u sooo much situ...😳
--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Subha ka 2 ID's...!!!
Posting in one ID and replying in other...!!!!!!!

Subha ka rockzz...🤣
crazy_subha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seetha...

Subha ka 2 ID's...!!!

Posting in one ID and replying in other...!!!!!!!

Subha ka rockzz...🤣

I am a newbie in that... so can't post too many na ... All fate...
Prime.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Thread SS 👏👏
⭐️
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post ss!
its nice to read everything frm first..
good remebrance!
thanks ss!
crazy_subha thumbnail
Thank u Akki nd AY...
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
excellent thread SS
awsm gifs
and well summarised

it was a tough journey for sandy who faced many hurdles before achieving this
though the momentum was fantastic in the beginning
it all went of no use , soon after her marriage

she is one lucky girl who had suraj as her iife partner
who showed light on the other side of the tunnel
but before that she had to pass through the dark tunnel and suraj kept showing her the path by holding a candle( support)
with the help of which she had a belief that one day she will see the light

suraj kept motivating her and he was the pillar of confidence
it was tough till now
from here it will be only tougher

all the best to surya

if diya is with baati
and hold the oil till brim( full confidence)
then no one can stop them to spread the light of happiness

hope cvs have  some interesting tracks post IPS

crazy_subha thumbnail
@ Rama akka ... Thank u sooo much...😳