Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awsm update...

Aru became grumpy n moody ... 😔

Shefali... hmm I think she s going to b a very important part of Aru's future... a positive one...

Whom she was msging ?????? hope it was Arjun...

Flash back very well written...

Aru left Shimla for Arjun only... dts sad... 😒

I love her new place... Billu reminds me of Millimeter... (3 Idiots)... 😆

So Arjun is also here... he is like ... TERA PEECHHA NA MAIN CHHODUNGA SONIYE... 😃

Go Arjun Go... Win her over again,,,,, we r wid u... ⭐️

N when u will get faint after watching Aru in western attire we will b also dere to hold u n will sprinkle water over ur face... 😆

Update soon...
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

part 11: Locked in!

Arohi: Aap log ginger waali chai nai rakhte!?? Arohi shrieked to the tea vendors answer of a apologizing no, as if it was the end of the world, though currently it was the end of her world. She has had a throbbing headache since morning due to lack of sleep. Ever since she had seen "Him!" last night it's getting impossible for her to register her thoughts. She could remember there was one moment last night in bed where she was crying with the remembrance of all the pain she has had because of him. But then the next moment she was grinning in her sleep with the flashback of their first meet. Her mind was scrambled ...and to her disadvantage her one medication adhrak waali chai wasn't available not to mention she will have to go to her first day with "him" as her professor.

Arohi was just about to turn around until she heard faint footsteps getting louder as the person got closer. Though it wasn't that, that had stopped her... it was the very familiar, yet amazing scent. It was impossible to second guess herself that it was no one other than Arjun Singhania. Somehow she found herself she was waiting for the moment that he'll walk up to her and say something smart and cocky as he always did...she even was getting ready some confident stuff to say to his face too. She probably waited for about a minute until the guy making tea looked at her in confusion.

Vendor: Aapko kuch chahiye didi? He asked hoping she would get something else.

Arohi pouted her face as she always did when she was irritated... "Nai bhaiya Thank You!" she said cursing herself for standing there like an idiot. It never made sense to her why she cared so much about his thoughts about her, any joke about her from him even made such a huge difference and she hated it but still had no choice due to the lack of her uncontrollable feelings and life after he came into it. Clenching her hand into a fist and undoing it again as a strength builder she turned around trying to act like she hadnt realized his presence and began walking in the direction she thought ws opposite to his, avoiding his eyes that made her burn when she looked into them last night. But instead of what she intended she headed into his broad muscular chest with a thud...saving her balance she grabbed his arm for support.

Arjun stared with eyes full of dept at her perplexed face but cute face through her hair which was the result of her looking down. Arohi was wearing a lime green top and black jeggings with high pony tail looking more younger than Arjun had seen her ever before. Saari main sexy, Anarkali main elegent, Western dress main hot, and now jeans aur top main bably. He wondered if he will ever run out of words to describe her. Even having her so close to him was a torture...the urge to have her closer was making him insane.

Arohi stepped back looking up at his face. "Mujhe tumse baat karni hai!" she whispered acting like she was confident enough to warn him.

He heard her talk softly yet could still hear her sharp but hesitant tone under it and nodded in response due to the curiosity he had because he had felt her hand shaking when she held his arm as if she had touched static..he knew she was nervous like a high school girl. 

She walked before him abruptly crossing his face with her soft hair which  smelt like fresh cut roses. Arjun was easily hooked from a lot of features of pretty looking girls...but they were always things so cheap standardized such as a girls body or the kinda clothes she wears that he never realized that something's such even a girls hair could seem desiring. He felt dazed as he raced behind her fast steps which almost always sounded like stomps to him but probably because every time he did hear her footsteps was when he was around her and undoubtfully the anger from him had to go somewhere.

Arjun: "Bichaara zameen!" he said grinning.

Arohi: "Kya bola tumne?" she said looking at him from the corner of her eyes.

Arjun: Kuch nahi! He replied in a sarcastically scared voice.

They were now starting to climb some stairs to what looked lead to an open area on top of the college.

Arjun: You know you should get ready to call me sir...in two hours tum meri student hogi aur main tumhara sir! he laughed making Arohi ignore him.

They reached the top of what looked like an open air green house, surrounding them in every corner were different colored plants. In their ears they could hear echo's of birds chirping together sounding like a song. It felt like the most serene place they have ever seen.

Arjun: Wow tumhe yeh jagah kahan se mili...aur baat karne ke liye yahin jagah kyun? He asked even though he loved the place but again said to angry her.

Arohi: Mera sapna tha yeh college ...already iss jagah ki research karli thi...I saw so many pictures of this place ki mujhse raha nai gaya. And I didn't want to waste my time, this way main yeh jagah bhi dekh leti aur tumse baat bhi.

Arjun put his left hand in the pocket of his black trousers and used the other hand to stroke his sexy stubble which arohi could only wish she could stop admiring at.

Arjun:  ok so what did you want to talk about?

Arohi: Arjun  wo mujhe...arohi said while looking at her phone pretending to text someone.

Arjun: sir! he added smiling knowing exactly what she was trying to do.

Arohi: ok fine Arjun sir she added annoyed...still trying to act cool about everything she failed not able to come up with the right words.

Arjun: Arohi are you gonna say something or not? He questioned watching her as she held her blowing hairs in the wind struggling to keep them in place. "Agar tum ek television show hoti toh meri favorite hoti!" he said in his head thinking how beautiful she looked with messed hair swinging steadily on the bench swing that was surrounded with white lily's and purple orchids.  

Arohi had no choice but to make an excuse... "Arjun..sir" she said bothered by the thought of adding sir as a sign of respect... "Abhi class ke liye late ho raha hai...I think we should go...but that does not mean  we are over!" she said sounding like she was serious like she knew exactly what she wanted to say then nd there.  

Arjun raised an eyebrow at her making Arohi realize what she had said.

Arohi: I mean with this discussion she said stumbling over her words at the same time she had gotten up and tried opening the door to exit. However it wasn't opening.

Arohi: "yeh door locked kyun hai?!" Arohi freaked out as she pushed at the door knob that would not open.

sorry for such a late update guys the reason for it was because I was going to not continue this but that was because I feel this story is to confusing. There are maybe a few mistakes so will edit soon. And pms will also come soon 😃

ps: Special sorry to Prachi! 😳😆

Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Isko toh bhul hi gyi thi...

Me first
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankx 😉

NO COMMENTs !!!

UpDaTe SoooN...
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting...
waiting for Arjun's Pov..wat he is thinking..wat is going in him :)

update soon..dont take forever
_AnjaliArora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.. 😊
Arohi is pretending to b strong.. bt Arjun knows her.. 😉
Cant wait to know whats going on Arohi's mind.. & what will b the reaction of Arjun..
They r locked there.. Wow..
Now dont disappear.. & Update asap.
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every time.. need to tell you ... That beta plzzz UPDATE
😡