Just putting my thoughts out there

Posted: 9 years ago
The way we all criticize Jodha for not wanting to go back with Jalal is amazing... it shows how us how we as women never stand up or support our fellow women for eg. if a woman was raped we say she had it coming... if a woman is abused she shouldn't have nagged the man so much vegera vegera... I know its just a fiction and all but Jodha's morality was questioned by her husband and her told her to get out of the palace and whatever now when she left the palace Jalal went in search for Jodha all of us melt... because Jodha is hiding from Jalal and making him beg for forgiveness we all say nad things about her like she's so stupid and whatever... Well Jodha is not stupid she is keeping whatever shred of dignity she has left... she has lost so much due to this "great" emperor now I am not saying it his fault cuz there is always some type of misunderstanding created which causes him to act like a douche but this time, this was the limit he questioned her morality, her loyalty and all that now put yourselves in Jodha's shoes would you have stayed with your boyfriend or hussy after u were insulted like that I for one was never staying so if Jalal has to beg I would say let him beg even though he is an emperor he is also Jodha's husband and realized what he did wrong so now he should apologize and I am proud that he actually realized and wants to apologized but he can't just apologize he has to assure her that he won't let misunderstanding come in between them again and show her how much he loves her so don't blame Jodha because I know some of you wouldn't think twice about staying with your husband after he put you through all of that  Edited by Kesha_H. - 9 years ago
nobody will hate you  especially  me .its open forum everyone has right  to express .fundamental right 
Originally posted by biancay

nobody will hate you  especially  me .its open forum everyone has right  to express .fundamental right 
yea true I just want ppl to look at the situation from jodha's pov too 
Dear , the problem isn't about Jodhaa staying with Jalal or not nor we are saying that Jodhaa should be the only one to be blamed and not Jalal , both JoJa have their part of responsability in this MU fiasco but as one of member has clearly given for example , Jalal's accused for this at 99% meanwhile Jodhaa is nearly blamed for 1% , and we saw clearly in the presumed Mahaepisode yesterday that Jodhaa's refusing to acknowledge her part of responsability in this mess meanwhile Jalal who has less reasons to be blamed then her was unhesitatingly taking whole blame over him ! That isn't done at all ! Jalal accused and insulted her but he straightly acknowledged it and even humbly apologized to her , Jodhaa wasn't forgiving him , still it was standable until the confrontation where she rejected all faults over his head , she denied totally saying he hurted her self esteem , respect and pride , the man bendingly took it in his count , adding that she herself mentionned in the letter that he isn't GUILTY ! Jodhaa's only giving for excuses her kartavya , pavitritha , sambhan , abhiman , swabhiman etc . . . while Jalal's hell bend on humein apni galtiyon ka ehsaas hai Jodhaa begum , humne aap ko bohot thes pooncha hai , he loves her and was feeling terribily miserable and guilty for hurting his lady love to that extent meanwhile all he's getting back in response is abhiman , swabiman , charitrita , pavitritha , etc etc ko thes pohonchi hai , the two weren't pointing at the same angle at all ! Jodhaa's ego and feelings weren't hurt as per she said , I am really upset to mention that  though but that's what she purely meant , her ego , and self things were hurted by his accusations not her love feelings for him as when he confessed to her that hum aapki bina ek pal bi nahi jee payenge , Jodhaa answered in return , jab tak hum jeevat rahenge , hum aapka patni band kar rahenge , aapni patni honeka pure KARTVYA nibhayenge ???!!! Here she goes , and for me this wasn't LOVE at all , whether ! Being a Rajvanshi she has her pride , duties as wife but being a Rajvanshi isn't only defining to be egocentrique and puts every blames over her less-responsable husband , love isn't about duty , the man confessed his love and she's there blabbering I am a Rajvanshi , they pray for their husband's welfare and until I live , I will keep fulfilling my duties as your wife 😕😕 That was her reciprocation for his love ??? From where does PRIDE , DUTIES , HONOUR , SELF-RESPECT AND ESTEEM COME TO SHUFFLE INTO LOVE MATTER ?!! We can't see at all the love on Jodhaa's side as we have seen on Jalal's side ! Love isn't about EGO , it's knowing forgiveness and apologize , there isn't any intention of rancor , being boastful and frivolous in it when especially we know that we have also our PART OF RESPONSABILITY in it ! That's my response for your queries ! Hope to be enough clear and explainful 😊😊 Edited by sweetystubborn - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sweetystubborn

Dear , the problem isn't about Jodhaa staying with Jalal or not nor we are saying that Jodhaa should be the only one to be blamed and not Jalal , both JoJa have their part of responsability in this MU fiasco but as one of member has clearly given for example , Jalal's accused for this at 99% meanwhile Jodhaa is nearly blamed for 1% , and we saw clearly in the presumed Mahaepisode yesterday that Jodhaa's refusing to acknowledge her part of responsability in this mess meanwhile Jalal who has less reasons to be blamed then her was unhesitatingly taking whole blame over him ! That isn't done at all ! Jalal accused and insulted her but he straightly acknowledged it and even humbly apologized to her , Jodhaa wasn't forgiving him , still it was standable until the confrontation where she rejected all faults over his head , she denied totally saying he hurted her self esteem , respect and pride , the man bendingly took it in his count , adding that she herself mentionned in the letter that he isn't GUILTY ! Jodhaa's only giving for excuses her kartavya , pavitritha , sambhan , abhiman , swabhiman etc . . . while Jalal's hell bend on humein apni galtiyon ka ehsaas hai Jodhaa begum , humne aap ko bohot thes pooncha hai , he loves her and was feeling terribily miserable and guilty for hurting his lady love to that extent meanwhile all he's getting back in response is abhiman , swabiman , charitrita , pavitritha , etc etc ko thes pohonchi hai , the two weren't pointing at the same angle at all ! Jodhaa's ego and feelings weren't hurt as per she said , I am really upset to mention that  though but that's what she purely meant , her ego , and self things were hurted by his accusations not her love feelings for him as when he confessed to her that hum aapki bina ek pal bi nahi jee payenge , Jodhaa answered in return , jab tak hum jeevat rahenge , hum aapka patni band kar rahenge , aapni patni honeka pure KARTVYA nibhayenge ???!!! Here she goes , and for me this wasn't LOVE at all , whether ! Being a Rajvanshi she has her pride , duties as wife but being a Rajvanshi isn't only defining to be egocentrique and puts every blames over her less-responsable husband , love isn't about duty , the man confessed his love and she's there blabbering I am a Rajvanshi , they pray for their husband's welfare and until I live , I will keep fulfilling my duties as your wife 😕😕 That was her reciprocation for his love ??? From where does PRIDE , DUTIES , HONOUR , SELF-RESPECT AND ESTEEM COME TO SHUFFLE INTO LOVE MATTER ?!! We can't see at all the love on Jodhaa's side as we have seen on Jalal's side ! Love isn't about EGO , it's knowing forgiveness and apologize , there isn't any intention of rancor , being boastful and frivolous in it when especially we know that we have also our PART OF RESPONSABILITY in it ! That's my response for your queries ! Hope to be enough clear and explainful 😊😊

Well written. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
The problem is Jodha is putting all the blame on Jalal and not acknowledging her part in the MU. She is also responsible for the MU and should also apologize.
To me both are at fault this is what happens when marride couple let a third party involve,jalal his badi ammi and jodha her brother,husband and wife become one once they are marriede and the rest relative jodhas intentions were right  but her actions were wrong and what about that jalal saw his begum meeting a strange man late at night,as a woman i felt her pain but she needs to realise were she has gone wrong and why this situation has arrived and rahi jalal ki baat i think hes been in love with her ever since he heard about amer princess so hence he lost hes cool hope these two love birds meet up soon and sort this  mu,
Originally posted by sweetystubborn

Dear , the problem isn't about Jodhaa staying with Jalal or not nor we are saying that Jodhaa should be the only one to be blamed and not Jalal , both JoJa have their part of responsability in this MU fiasco but as one of member has clearly given for example , Jalal's accused for this at 99% meanwhile Jodhaa is nearly blamed for 1% , and we saw clearly in the presumed Mahaepisode yesterday that Jodhaa's refusing to acknowledge her part of responsability in this mess meanwhile Jalal who has less reasons to be blamed then her was unhesitatingly taking whole blame over him ! That isn't done at all ! Jalal accused and insulted her but he straightly acknowledged it and even humbly apologized to her , Jodhaa wasn't forgiving him , still it was standable until the confrontation where she rejected all faults over his head , she denied totally saying he hurted her self esteem , respect and pride , the man bendingly took it in his count , adding that she herself mentionned in the letter that he isn't GUILTY ! Jodhaa's only giving for excuses her kartavya , pavitritha , sambhan , abhiman , swabhiman etc . . . while Jalal's hell bend on humein apni galtiyon ka ehsaas hai Jodhaa begum , humne aap ko bohot thes pooncha hai , he loves her and was feeling terribily miserable and guilty for hurting his lady love to that extent meanwhile all he's getting back in response is abhiman , swabiman , charitrita , pavitritha , etc etc ko thes pohonchi hai , the two weren't pointing at the same angle at all ! Jodhaa's ego and feelings weren't hurt as per she said , I am really upset to mention that  though but that's what she purely meant , her ego , and self things were hurted by his accusations not her love feelings for him as when he confessed to her that hum aapki bina ek pal bi nahi jee payenge , Jodhaa answered in return , jab tak hum jeevat rahenge , hum aapka patni band kar rahenge , aapni patni honeka pure KARTVYA nibhayenge ???!!! Here she goes , and for me this wasn't LOVE at all , whether ! Being a Rajvanshi she has her pride , duties as wife but being a Rajvanshi isn't only defining to be egocentrique and puts every blames over her less-responsable husband , love isn't about duty , the man confessed his love and she's there blabbering I am a Rajvanshi , they pray for their husband's welfare and until I live , I will keep fulfilling my duties as your wife 😕😕 That was her reciprocation for his love ??? From where does PRIDE , DUTIES , HONOUR , SELF-RESPECT AND ESTEEM COME TO SHUFFLE INTO LOVE MATTER ?!! We can't see at all the love on Jodhaa's side as we have seen on Jalal's side ! Love isn't about EGO , it's knowing forgiveness and apologize , there isn't any intention of rancor , being boastful and frivolous in it when especially we know that we have also our PART OF RESPONSIBILITY in it ! That's my response for your queries ! Hope to be enough clear and explainful 😊😊
true nd I mean she should've said too that it was her brother but you have to acknowledge her situation too she is a rajuput and her bhai did make her promise not to tell anyone so in that situation she was helpless and confused and she probably thought that jalal would kill her brother... is jodha egoistic yes she is but its because she was born into a royal family and pampered...and I know an egoistic woman when I see them because I myself am one but the only way to melt a woman's ego is to shower your love on her and stop testing her ego so often else she will want to run farther and farther away from you 
Originally posted by amina1

To me both are at fault this is what happens when marride couple let a third party involve,jalal his badi ammi and jodha her brother,husband and wife become one once they are marriede and the rest relative jodhas intentions were right  but her actions were wrong and what about that jalal saw his begum meeting a strange man late at night,as a woman i felt her pain but she needs to realise were she has gone wrong and why this situation has arrived and rahi jalal ki baat i think hes been in love with her ever since he heard about amer princess so hence he lost hes cool hope these two love birds meet up soon and sort this  mu,

Problem is Jodha is now putting all the blame on Jalal and hasnt even once apologize to Jalal.
They are both at fault and both should apologize.
Originally posted by fatma201

Problem is Jodha is now putting all the blame on Jalal and hasnt even once apologize to Jalal.
They are both at fault and both should apologize.
hehas done his part but she is under ilusion that she has done no wrong,menawati shouls put some sense into her daughter