Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lakshmi_maruthi

Goldie

lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 1:41am | IP Logged

My favourite is Anupam.. I like his innocence and his concern. Next in line is Madhavi.. She conviction is too what gives you hope. Both of them have done a wonderful job... The newcomers are ok but they have failed to have the same impact as the other duo.. but Raghav is improving by each episode..

Let me know who u like and why?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is ur favourite & why?" in Rihhaee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cyberqueen84

cyberqueen84

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged
my choices exactly, i like anupam the best & next comes madhavi.......i like anupam b'coz he handles the situations very well, doesn't over reactive & is calm & sensible.......ditto madhavi who is strong & as u said her conviction makes u believe that everything is gonna be fine........i dont like the new entrants much, i feel the previous girl(kamya punjabi)was better.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I don't like the new characters Raghav and Tanvi. Somehow they don't have that carisma which Madhavi & Anupam have.

Though I like both Anupam and Madhavi my fav. would be Madhavi. I like the way she handles situations, the way she talks, walks, dresses, smiles. A very smart, well-dressed lady. I love all her churidars Tongue

GuDiYa 09

GuDiYa 09

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i agree w/ bluepink..but i like madhvi first n den anupan..but they both do a really good job..is NCCW a real organization??Confused

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I like all four. I think each come with a different skill set and together they make a great team. I think we need to give Tanvi and Raghav time to settle down . Also as Madhavi and Anupam lead Tanvi and Raghav are listeners and learners.

Originally posted by GuDiYa 09

.is NCCW a real organization??Confused

Gudiya09 NCCW is not a real organization . They clearly mention that at the beginning but they do provide the helpline info at the end

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
My fav are Madhavi and Anupam.I like Madhavi's confidence and boldness.I like Anupam's planning and patience.

mitila

Groupbie

mitila

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged
i like anupam and madhavi . even raghav is proving good these days but i cannot tolerate that tanvi. she looks sick and i dont like the way she talks.

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I like all 4 of them but I like Madhvi because she's such an awesome person and I like Tanvi-she's  down to earth and full of energy!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.