Rihhaee
Rihhaee

India-Forums

who is ur favourite & why?

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 1:41am | IP Logged

My favourite is Anupam.. I like his innocence and his concern. Next in line is Madhavi.. She conviction is too what gives you hope. Both of them have done a wonderful job... The newcomers are ok but they have failed to have the same impact as the other duo.. but Raghav is improving by each episode..

Let me know who u like and why?

cyberqueen84 Senior Member
cyberqueen84
cyberqueen84

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged
my choices exactly, i like anupam the best & next comes madhavi.......i like anupam b'coz he handles the situations very well, doesn't over reactive & is calm & sensible.......ditto madhavi who is strong & as u said her conviction makes u believe that everything is gonna be fine........i dont like the new entrants much, i feel the previous girl(kamya punjabi)was better.
anjali.nair IF-Veteran Member
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I don't like the new characters Raghav and Tanvi. Somehow they don't have that carisma which Madhavi & Anupam have.

Though I like both Anupam and Madhavi my fav. would be Madhavi. I like the way she handles situations, the way she talks, walks, dresses, smiles. A very smart, well-dressed lady. I love all her churidars Tongue
GuDiYa 09 Senior Member
GuDiYa 09
GuDiYa 09

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i agree w/ bluepink..but i like madhvi first n den anupan..but they both do a really good job..is NCCW a real organization??Confused
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I like all four. I think each come with a different skill set and together they make a great team. I think we need to give Tanvi and Raghav time to settle down . Also as Madhavi and Anupam lead Tanvi and Raghav are listeners and learners.

Originally posted by GuDiYa 09

.is NCCW a real organization??Confused

Gudiya09 NCCW is not a real organization . They clearly mention that at the beginning but they do provide the helpline info at the end
charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
My fav are Madhavi and Anupam.I like Madhavi's confidence and boldness.I like Anupam's planning and patience.
mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged
i like anupam and madhavi . even raghav is proving good these days but i cannot tolerate that tanvi. she looks sick and i dont like the way she talks.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I like all 4 of them but I like Madhvi because she's such an awesome person and I like Tanvi-she's  down to earth and full of energy!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

"I have always struggled to give the best" "I have always struggled to give the best"  14

Says Casting director Sohan Thakur who is known for his castings for ...

Rucha praises crime-based shows for creating awareness Rucha praises crime-based shows for creating awareness

After doing "Savdhaan India", television actress Rucha Gujarathi feels ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index