Hum Patni hona ka har kartvya nibhaenge-Jodha

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends...

As expected the makers have left us in lurch and did not give any conclusion of current catch me if you can track of JA.  Rather than we are left to ponder what would be the next step and where this will go ?

I will come come back on this later but first I would like to ask what Jodha meant by dialogue "hum aapke patni hona ka har kartvya nibhaenge ". Now the common question which popped in my mind is how ? 

1. Will she stay in Amer and fulfil it ?
2. Will she stay in some ashram and fulfill it ?
3. Will she wait for Shehnshah to come behind her and when ever she will notice him getting hurt she will take care of it .
4. Will she expect Salima and Ruqu begun to fulfil her so called duty on her behalf ?
5. Or she will ask kanga to be Shenhshah gurad ?

So what exactly she meant by this dialogue and why she uttered it ?

Now coming to future track her going to amber will make no sense so what exactly will happen I am confused help me if you can please
Originally posted by Nishtha

Hello friends...

As expected the makers have left us in lurch and did not give any conclusion of current catch me if you can track of JA.  Rather than we are left to ponder what would be the next step and where this will go ?

I will come come back on this later but first I would like to ask what Jodha meant by dialogue "hum aapke patni hona ka har kartvya nibhaenge ". Now the common question which popped in my mind is how ? 

1. Will she stay in Amer and fulfil it ?
2. Will she stay in some ashram and fulfill it ?
3. Will she wait for Shehnshah to come behind her and when ever she will notice him getting hurt she will take care of it .
4. Will she expect Salima and Ruqu begun to fulfil her so called duty on her behalf ?
5. Or she will ask kanga to be Shenhshah gurad ?

So what exactly she meant by this dialogue and why she uttered it ?

Now coming to future track her going to amber will make no sense so what exactly will happen I am confused help me if you can please

Nishta, yadi iss prasna ka uttar mil jaaye toh hum bhi kritharth ho jaayenge!!!πŸ˜†
Nishtha,
Sadly none of us ll be able to answer. May be her meaning of doing the wife kartavya is going far away from Jalal but still continue to do the shringaar of a married woman (like sindoor and other stuff)

May be someone who understands Jodha's POV ll be able to explain thisπŸ˜† Cos I neither understand nor relate to most of wat she uttered in yesterdays eppy

- Krishi
Originally posted by adianasr

Nishta, yadi iss prasna ka uttar mil jaaye toh hum bhi kritharth ho jaayenge!!!πŸ˜†

Confusion hi confusion hai solution much Milan hain solution Jo Milan toh sala question Kay that Patna nahin πŸ€”. Jalal was right you can never get any answers from Jodha πŸ˜†

Ok I understood that she doesn't want to go fine then why this sentence πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Kanha madat πŸ˜†
I don't know how she's going to fulfil kartavya from Amer either πŸ€£  seriously! ... what a long speech and after the whole thing...I'm confused.   But Jalal seemed to be listening and maybe he can read between the lines.  
All I see is she's using pride as the only thing she's holding onto. But actually it's a love that she can't even understand or control.  She's staying with the familiar.  

I think it was Adi in another post..who quoted Gibran and how we need to be broken.  Our egos need to be broken, mine needed to too.  Until then, I'll forgive her for being confused.  
Originally posted by knumnum

Nishtha,
Sadly none of us ll be able to answer. May be her meaning of doing the wife kartavya is going far away from Jalal but still continue to do the shringaar of a married woman (like sindoor and other stuff)

May be someone who understands Jodha's POV ll be able to explain thisπŸ˜† Cos I neither understand nor relate to most of wat she uttered in yesterdays eppy

- Krishi

See I am fine when she say that she will not go with Shenhshah ok but why this sentence moreover what she will achieve by dieting for him but not living with him !!! This is pure case of ego and love is hiding somewhere in the background also she cared about her sammman then why she cared for him Jodha begum aap personality disorder se suffer kar rage hain 
Originally posted by PadBear

I don't know how she's going to fulfil kartavya from Amer either πŸ€£  seriously! ... what a long speech and after the whole thing...I'm confused.   But Jalal seemed to be listening and maybe he can read between the lines.  
All I see is she's using pride as the only thing she's holding onto. But actually it's a love that she can't even understand or control.  She's staying with the familiar.  

I think it was Adi in another post..who quoted Gibran and how we need to be broken.  Our egos need to be broken, mine needed to too.  Until then, I'll forgive her for being confused.  

Jalal bhi Sochi raha hoga Jodha ab aur riddle nahin please contact Rahim for that πŸ˜† Waist bhi pathar khane ke bad my mind is running slow πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PadBear

Yes cuddly bear, she is holding on to the familiar becoz she is shit scared of what has hit her - and Jalal has realised this, which is why he does not want her to be alone / without him - becoz once she drops the familiar, she will know what her pride has made her do and then the pain that will be unleashed within her will be killing - infact I have just finished Gibran's Prophet and I am now feeling compassion for such a person - their fear is so great!!!

Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago

I think she is referring to salim...😳...har kartavyaπŸ˜‰
Ab bole to kartavya mey to wife key yeh bhi aata hai😲
Normal logo ke liye..btw I don't know the definition as per jodhanama.
Edited by peepu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nishtha

Jalal bhi Sochi raha hoga Jodha ab aur riddle nahin please contact Rahim for that πŸ˜† Waist bhi pathar khane ke bad my mind is running slow πŸ˜†

yes all our minds are not up to the task of solving this, looks like.  But taaza khabar is that the milan will happen by April end.  Hope I don't have to scratch my head to fig out how that happens so quickly and after this speech.  But it will certainly will be more action packed and less talking hopefully...πŸ˜†