Eliminations tomorrow!

monmon87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My predictions for tomorrow's trial zone is that now they will be forced to put both anushka and sachin in the trial zone! There are only 2 kids left in each team besides raghavs so it will have to be anushka, sachin, aditi, and either teriya, or siddhant because vishal is injured and guarav went last week. Between those 4 trial zone contestants, sachin and anushka are the weakest dancers I think so I wonder if they would really eliminate the 2 cuties at the same time! I'm interested to see what will happen. What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It will be good if they eliminate sachin and anushka. don't know why ..but I feel that they will eliminate someone from raghav ke rock stars this time as he alone has 4 kids left in his team...but I really want anushka and sachin to go this time...
pdesire thumbnail
Hopefully they do not eliminate from Raghav ke rockstars! Those kids are too good. I bet if they keep one of the cuties, they will keep Sachin...
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pdesire

Hopefully they do not eliminate from Raghav ke rockstars! Those kids are too good. I bet if they keep one of the cuties, they will keep Sachin...

nope sachin is safe.sadwin went for trial zone.
mirab thumbnail
wow cant believe .anushka snd sachin got saved by skippers and siddhant and deepak got eliminate.is this really indias one of the best dance reality shows.i wontbe surprised if one of them sachin and anushka win the show over talented lil masters.
pdesire thumbnail
Ughh! I cannot believe that they saved them! I thought trial zone was supposed to be for the weakest contestants of each team?! Sadhwin went 3 times! That should not have been allowed! Oh well, after next week Anushka and Sachin cannot escape elimination because theres no more trial zone.
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirab

wow cant believe .anushka snd sachin got saved by skippers and siddhant and deepak got eliminate.is this really indias one of the best dance reality shows.i wontbe surprised if one of them sachin and anushka win the show over talented lil masters.

coz of them good dancers like deepak nd sidhant is eliminated 😡
i loved both of them(deepak nd sidhant)😭
mirab thumbnail
Originally posted by: malavikajoshy

coz of them good dancers like deepak nd sidhant is eliminated 😡
i loved both of them(deepak nd sidhant)😭

deepak and siddhant both are better than  them.actually they are just kids nothing to do with anything but their skippers and judges what abt them?its really sad that they both got eliminate before public voting.i really hope they will get a chance in wildcard round.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am really very disappointed by these eliminations.. can't believe deepak and Siddhant got eliminated.. And they getting eliminated over the two cuties anushka and sachin is making me more angry.. 😡 ...Till did season 4..I used to eagerly wait for Saturday and Sunday for watching the performances of the contestants...but now all my excitement of watching is over..And when these kind of eliminations happen..I don't even feel like watching the show..its sad to say that the standard of DID is not the same now..
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirab

deepak and siddhant both are better than  them.actually they are just kids nothing to do with anything but their skippers and judges what abt them?its really sad that they both got eliminate before public voting.i really hope they will get a chance in wildcard round.

me to want them bak ...specially Deepak ..he for me was like the finalist frm swara ke sparklers 😭