Manveer OS: "BE MY LOVE"!

Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Manyata paced to nd fro..mumbling her curses on Udayveer,"Halkat Veda, kutta kamina,gutter ka keera. What does he think of himself. Let him come today I will eat him alive", her little nose flared red in anger.Tired by her exhaustive accuses, she marched to her room.

It had been two months that they were married and Manyata couldn't believe the changes,these two months had brought. She was no more jhalli jungli billi, which her so called younger sister called her. She was now a complete elegant woman and a lady who was die-hardly loved by her man with whom her days started and night ended.

But today, She was back to jungli mode. She had never expected him to be so OPENLY-ROMANTIC. Oh God, she was hell embarrased . Remembering that, she hid her face in pillow.
~~~

Flashback

Manyata was busy preparing the breakfast when his hands circled her waist; pulling her back

She knew it had to be her Great Patidev," Uday choro , i need to hurry up. You have an important meeting to attend right! So you must have your breakfast..leave me now or els.." , before she could complete..she felt a sharp pain on her neck. Udayveer had just given her a bite on her neck and now he was soothing away her pain. Manyata gave out a pleasurable moan. She was loosing control, her over crazy loving husband never ceased to fail in his seduction process. She rested her head backwards on his shoulders while Uday kissed wildly on her neck..through the kisses..he mumbled," I guess you haven't noticed Princess, I am having MY BREAKFAST and here you are disturbing me by your annoyance"..right THEN, someone coughed. Manveer immediately separated recognizing the voice.

Giriraj: Manyata bete, am getting late. Is the breakfast ready?

Manyata: yes dad, i was just coming.., she spoke looking down.

Giriraj nodded and left after that. Manyata looked up to see Uday and soon bursted out laughing. His face had turned into a beetroot (Yes guys..the great Udayveer was embarrassed! Common ya, who won't be so in front of their father in such COMPROMISING POSITION). She clicked her fingers infront of his eyes.

"OH MY GOD UDAY *haaa haaa* look at you *haa ha ha* you have turned deep red.", Manyata

Uday : Stop it Princess, its not Funny.

Manyata: Ofcourse it isn't, infact its Surprising that Yuvraj Udayveer Singh also gets embarrased...that too for ... She left it hanging giving him a How- poor look.

Uday: its nothing like that..i was just...; and he was interrupted ," you are just scared ROMANCING OPENLY. Thats it!" she said it with a mocking tone and moved out with the tray of breakfast.

Uday: Bad move Princess, you have just spoiled yours and made my day. Now wait and watch.

Everyone had finished eating. Giriraj and Uday were leaving to Office while Unnati and Manyata went to see them off. They were all near their car when Giriraj said," Bete, today I and Uday are going to sign an important deal. Do pray that we succeed."

Manyata: ofcourse Dad, You will.

Uday, who had been standing by her side popped in," Come On princess NOT Like that, wish me a proper GOOD LUCK" and with that he just smashed his lips on her, giving her a passionate smooch while she stood still

Flashback end

~~~~

Manyata was still hiding her face in pillow. It was the most embarrasing situation of her life. If Uday would be here, she would have killed him right there as that time, she was too shocked to react.

It was dark now, time for Uday to come home. She mentally prepared herself to hammer him to death tonight.

As soon as,She heard the door open she threw a pillow and as targeted, it landed right on his face.

Uday: wohoo Princess what are you doing.. But his words didn't work, pillows after pillows and swears like kutta kamina, halkat, sunwar kept on landing on him. He knew his billi was in full on junglee mode and he needed to calm her. He rushed immediately to her and hugged her tightly

manyata: how dare you Udayveer,that was so embarrasing, you are incredibly shameless, i never thought you wo... Suddenly she felt something cold around her neck.

It was a pendant of a blue ruby inside a platinium ring..and so beautiful. Her eyes went moist as she looked at Uday.

Uday: how is it Princess? I know you must be mad at me but look I know My Princess so well.. He cupped her face making her look at him," Princess, its only you for whom I can go to any extend. When I am with you nothing matters to me and today morning I hadn't kissed you because of challenge but for the fact that I love you, and I don't care about anything else for   showering my love on yo. For you I can do anything but please never leave me Princess.JUST BE MY LOVE baby and see how our world changes beautifully.

Manyata looked at him mumbling a soft thank you and with that they went ahead with another blissful night!Edited by Nash.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a gr8 os 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
it was so so so cute os nishu 😃
enjoyed the os tooo much 😳
loved the rmnce bteween manveer 😳
it was too beautifully written 😉
how u get such a beautiful ideas 😕
thnx for the pm 😳
do write more plzzz 😳
i love to read os's😃
Edited by perfection - 10 years ago
rockstar4eva55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nicely written!😳
Amazing OS!😆
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear,it's nice!!!🤗
Loved it!!😆👏
Uday getting embarrassed that's a first!😆
Do write more soon!!
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow after so many days..
i read a wonderful os..
just pure manveer
obvio with that masaledar chemistry!
loved it loads!!!
Nash.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar4eva55

Very nicely written!😳

Amazing OS!😆

Thanks a lot!
Nash.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Hey dear,it's nice!!!🤗

Loved it!!😆👏
Uday getting embarrassed that's a first!😆
Do write more soon!!

Yup, just thought of putting him differently here. Thanks you so much. Will surely write more if time permitts.
Nash.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAHI1198

wow after so many days..
i read a wonderful os..
just pure manveer
obvio with that masaledar chemistry!
loved it loads!!!

Thank you so much Mahima. Am glad that you found it that good. Manveer have always been the most sizzling ever for us.
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was awesome!
just so romantic 😳
Nash.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.K

It was awesome!

just so romantic 😳

Thank you so much!