General Discussions #52 (Note pg. 95) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
@kkkloveu
I am from Noida,which part of delhi are you in?
Originally posted by iMini

@kkkloveu
I am from Noida,which part of delhi are you in?
nice to meet you dear Delhite..πŸ˜†
I live in NCR now though i used to live in noida some years back..

Originally posted by kkkloveu

great yaar studies se chutti..
and yes i am from delhi, and you?

Yeah chuti but now i'm thinking about doing masters πŸ˜ƒ
And me from islamabad, pakistan
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Thanks Veena! πŸ˜ƒ That's encouraging! πŸ˜Š
Omg haha! πŸ˜† That always happens I chill in my holidays and then in the end I'm like what did I study and I didn't do my homework!!!!! πŸ˜­ This holidays I was told to revise but I'm like forget it I'll do it later. Procrastination all the way!!!!!! πŸ˜›

Nah I'll start revising tommorow! πŸ˜³ It's so hard to sit in one place and study because there's a lot of fun stuff attracting you!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

tell me about it. i had to do 300 review questions for Biology during break, and i have 50 done. its due Friday though, and i find answer keys online πŸ˜›
Hello Binod and Reshma. πŸ˜ƒ
Anyone wanna spam? I'm bored. πŸ˜³ Didn't sleep all night and planning to stay up all day. πŸ˜› Have fun. πŸ˜‰

Hello Binod and Reshma.πŸ˜ƒ
Anyone wanna spam? I'm bored.😳Didn't sleep all night and planning to stay up all day.πŸ˜›Have fun.πŸ˜‰
I am ready PP MamπŸ˜›..
Oh no! πŸ˜­ Nobody wants to spam! πŸ˜² Oh you ____ people...tumhe kya pata spamming ki ahemiyat? πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

I am ready PP MamπŸ˜›..

Omg!!! πŸ˜² My old and talented student Angel!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Long time no see!!!!!! πŸ˜­ Finally my spammer student is back!!!!!! πŸ‘

Good to see my student is back and ready to make a perfect spamalicious comeback into the class. β­οΈ 

Come on then let's get started. πŸ˜›

Oh no!😭Nobody wants to spam!😲Oh you ____people...tumhe kya pata spamming ki ahemiyat?πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›
Aap bataiye Mam πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..
How are you dearπŸ€—?

Omg!!!😲My old and talented student Angel!!!!!πŸ˜ƒLong time no see!!!!!!😭Finally my spammer student is back!!!!!!πŸ‘

Good to see my student is back and ready to make a perfect spamalicious comeback into the class.⭐️

Come on then let's get started.πŸ˜›
Spamalicious😲🀣 yeh kya hota hai?
School ka exams tha na dear ek ke baad ek..