Diya Aur Baati Hum

~Thank you Soorajji~

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When he entered into her life, he was nothing more than a man labelled as "Husband" for her. While she left her own house and started her journey towards his, her heart was shattered, she had a number of questions..

Tute hai sapne, tuti hai umeedein
choota jahaan, choota jahaan...
Socha nahi tha zindagi legi
yun imtihaan, yun imtihaan..
Lo mein chal di un raahon pe
jin raahon ki mazil judaa hai
Sochon piyaji kya yeh hi wo rahi
jo chalega mere sang banake saathi
kya banega yeh milan waisa milan
piyaaji jaiso Diya sang Baati...

She thought it was the end of the world, her dreams and hopes were shattered, her world was lost. She had never thought that life would take such a cruel test. For her, she was walking with someone whose destination was clearly different from hers. But then, there is just a tiny bit of hope, she looked at him and thought if he was the one who was going to be her companion, would he walk by her side.. would this union be the one like Diya and Baati.. Incomplete without one another but perfect together.

And, today at that moment when she went on the dais, all her doubts, infact all their doubts were answered.

Tune ne nibhaya aisa saath piyaji
mhare sapno ko di parwaaz piyaji
Maana hai paake, tujhko hi apna jiyaa
more piyaaa...
Tere hi dum se badli hai meri yeh duniyaan
more piyaaa..
Jag ko dikhade.. maan dilaade
Apni Udaan se shaan badha de
Tu dhadkan mein saas piyaji
Thari banke dikungi pehchaan piya
Tharo maro milan aisa laago re saathi
jaiso Diya aur Baati ...
Diya aur Baati Hum

He walked by her side in such a way that her dreams took flight again. She has now completely accepted him as her love. Just because of him, her world has changed again. While, he stands besides her, everything for him is her. Through her, he will get his respect, because of her flight, he will be proud. Their hearts beat for each other.. She is his identity.. their union has indeed become one like Diya and Baati. They complete each other.

" In Indian society, its said that behind every successful man there is a woman, but from today people will even tell that behind every successful woman there is a man. And in my life, that person is my husband Sooraj Rathi. Who not only accepted my dreams but even made a lot of sacrifices.. He taught me that , the person who really loses is the one who fears losing the race. This has not only made me a good IPS officer, but also a better person.Thank you Soorji for making my dreams come true, not just my dreams, OUR dreams.. Thank you soo much." -- Sandhya Sooraj Rathi

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post👍🏼
after watching epi i was speechless..
they made me lil emotional..n sandhya's thank you speech..heart touching n unforgettable..kudos to dialog writer for giving her heart touching dialog ..suraj's proud expression..brilliant anas n deepika both ..thank u cvs for giving us such a wonderful climax of TA track 👏

actualy for a short time i forgot outside world n got immersed in surya world..n thx for wonderful post TM👏

Edited by parth26 - 10 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Thank you Parth. I loved the episode. The last two episodes have been special just for the fact that Sandhya has become a police office now.
The emotions shown by both Sooraj and Sandhya were awesome. 
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post again Naina. Watched the epi twice and found it equally touching both times. Loved how the director handled the whole graduation ceremony. Sandhya's speech, simply superb. Deepika excelled. Anas, wonderful as always,
Yes our lovely title song in its various sad, romantic and inspirational versions has always added beauty to SurYa scenes. Especially in the early episodes, it played almost a character role!
Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Post Nainaji,I didnt watch the episode Yet..
Have to watch first..
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deebz

Lovely post again Naina. Watched the epi twice and found it equally touching both times. Loved how the director handled the whole graduation ceremony. Sandhya's speech, simply superb. Deepika excelled. Anas, wonderful as always,

Yes our lovely title song in its various sad, romantic and inspirational versions has always added beauty to SurYa scenes. Especially in the early episodes, it played almost a character role!

Thank you Deebz 🤗 I have also watched it a couple of times now😊And what an episode. I don't have the right words to describe it. Right from the flashbacks, she remembering their marriage was something a master stroke.. That day, when she left her house..  Many hearts had wept for her. And today, when she went on the Dias and gave the speech, many hearts again wept for her. Sooraj's joy was brought out very well by Anas. Deepika, it's probably one of the best scenes for her till now.

Oh yes, when the latest song was played today in the. BG, I remembered the sad version which was played when she got into the car with Sooraj after their marriage. I thought, it was fitting to cite them both and see the change.

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramya_Deepika

Lovely Post Nainaji,I didnt watch the episode Yet..
Have to watch first..

Yes Ramya, do yourself a favor and watch the episode😊 It's a must watch for ever DABH follower.
AsTru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post & awesme epi
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow another awsm post for an awsm epi
the past two episodes were made memorable by the team
completely speechless
sandy's speech  was very emotional and the fbs were spot on
they covered the most imp phase of sandy's life towards her dream