In Love With.. Kapil/Sumona [OS Series] (13/10/14)-NEW OS UPDATE pg11 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys, I am back with new Kapil/Sumona OS. I got this idea while I was re watching Kapil-Sumona's acts on Comedy Circus recently. During of their acts, this punch incident happened, where Sumona's punch did not work out. And this is how I ended up with this. Enjoy all. :)

||Done Deal||

A sentence, punch in a script, that's all what it took. When Sumona first read the script she was sure this is a mistake. 'Just for a week, I was away for a week.' Shaking her head she goes to find the script writer.

"Sunil."

"Ji Sumona?"

"Yeh script..."

"Kuch problem hai?"

Instead of answering, she opens the page and shows Sunil the highlighted lines.

"Yeh sab?" And Sunil seems more confused than Sumona, knowing it's no use, she still waits for explanation.

"Yeh maine nahi add kiya. Yeh zaroor Kapil sir ne kiya hai."

"What? Kapil ne?" Now this is even more shocking, she knows Kapil is the last person, who would add this. He is not playing a prank on her, is he?

"Are you sure?" She still gives him benefit of doubt.

"Of course. Kapil sir ne hi add kiya hai. Maine script likh kar unhe dikhayi thi. Unhone kaha tha ke woh kuch dekh leinge aur kuch improvise karna hoga toh kar deinge."

"Err.. ok, thank you." Poor soul is even more confused now. 'I am sure, Kapil is playing prank on me.' With this thought, she goes to find Kapil. Determined not to fall pray for his new prank.

It wasn't hard to find him, he was sitting in audience seat watching Ali Asghar and Kiku doing rehearsal. Sumona finds a seat next to him and sits there, Kapil notices her instantly.

"Tum abhi tak gayi nai?" He is surprised to see her there, of course it's late and she is done for tonight, but here she is. Instead of replying she holds out the script in front of him.

"Sumona, hatao na, mujhe rehearsal dekhne do." He tries to wave the script away but Sumona once again hold it out in front of his face.

"Kya hai?"

"Yehi main janna chahti hon, yeh kya hai, Kapil?"

"Sumona yeh jo hai na, esko script kehte hain." He teases her.

"Haha! Very funny, Kapil." He rolls her eyes.

"Please Kapil, I am serious."

Sighing he shifts in his seat so he is facing Sumona. Because it is obvious, she will not let him watch rehearsals in peace until he hears her out. She opens the script and shows him highlighted bits.

"Yeh kya hai?" She asks him.

"Sumona, mujhe pata hai tum bemaar thi aur 1 week ke liye gayi thi. Par aisi kya gayi ke parhna bhool gayi?" Of course, he is joking. One thing almost amused her that no matter what, Kapil manages to lighten up mood instantly. Trying hard to suppress her smile, she rolls her eyes.

"Kapil!" He gets serious.

"Yeh punches hain tumhare."

"Tumne meri script mein punches add kiye hain?"

"Haan toh?" He speaks too quickly, a defense mechanism.

"Kyun?"

"Kyun?"

"Haan, kyun? Yeh script, itni changed kyun hai? Tumne Manju ko punches de diye, woh bhi 1 nahi balke bohut saare, kyun?"

"Arre, toh es Sketch ke saath sahi hai."

"Sketch ke hisaab se?"

"Haan na."

He turns in his seat and diverts his attention back to the stage. Sumona opens and closes her mouth several times debating whether to continue or not. But she shakes her head in the end deciding it's better to leave it.

"Main chalti hon, kal milte hain phir."

"Haan theek hai. Good night."

"Good night." She gets up from her seat and starts to walk away, when his voice stops her.

"Sumona, aaj itni importance kyun?" She turns around to look at him.

"Punches par? Tumhari script mein punches hote hain."

"Haan, aik yaan do."

"Woh es script mein bhi hain."

"Haan jo Sunil ne daale thay."

"Sumona.."

"Tumne aur punches daale, Kapil."

"Woh toh main pehle bhi daalta hon. Toh phir aaj kyun?"

Suddenly she feels loss of words and without answering his question she turns around and walks away.

"Good night, Kapil."

"Good night." He replies as he watches her leave before turning his attention back on stage.

It's 3 in the morning when they finally wrap up and starts to go home. By the time Kapil gets home and settles down on his bed, it's almost 4 am. He wants to sleep badly but his mind keeps wondering back to his conversation with Sumona. When he 'improvised' her script he really thought she will not notice and even if she will, it wouldn't matter much. But he was really surprised when she came to him and asked him directly about it. Both of them asked other the same question tonight 'why?' and both of them know very well on their side answer to this very 'why' yet both kept up the good pretense of being oblivious. They are good actors after all. When she asked him tonight about the script, he instantly knew that she remembers it but he wanted to hear from her but she didn't once voice it maybe thinking that Kapil has long forgotten about it. Truth to be told, he had forgotten it for a long time but two nights ago the memory had hit him like a lightening. It just came out of nowhere. The memory of him and Sumona performing on Comedy Circus. Comedy Circus where his and Sumona's journey started together as comedy partners. Even though he was reluctant about her, throughout their journey in CC, she has managed to convince him that he was after all wrong about it. The comfort he shares with her, he never had with any other female partners he had in CC.

And it was one of their early performances when that had happened, the memory which recently came back to him. They were in middle of act and it was first time when Sumona had said her punch line but it went flat as no one laughed and she noticed it but trying to stay in her character she speaks her next dialogue. That's when Kapil lets out a deliberate laugh and says "aagey se mujhe kehna nahi ke mujhe punch do." And instantly he goes back into his act and speaks the next line but in middle of his dialogue he hears two words "done deal." He doesn't need to stop in middle or turn because he heard them loud and clear despite audiences laughter and his own voice, he knows she said them and in reference to his comment about 'punch'. Once they were done and off the stage it was long forgotten or it seemed because in sub conscious mind it was always stuck with them. When he remembered this 2 nights ago, instantly it hits him that indeed Sumona has never asked him to give her a punch line after that. Never in CC or even now in CNWK. She never asked once, always working with what was given. That realization had made him make the changes in her script. "Done deal." Two words, her two words, innocently, unprepared thrown into the middle of their chaotic act and still she stayed committed to her words. And that realization has made Kapil slightly uneasy.

I hope you'll enjoyed it. :)
ahhh i love it 😳
 plz continue soon :) 
I was so confused about punches and punch lines!! 😆 I didn't know which one you were referring to in the scripts. Were you asking Sumona to punch Kapil or use the punch lines on stage? 😆 Did you do that intentionally?! I had to read the whole thing to finally understand that they were punch lines! Sumona didn't have to punch Kapil (not once, not twice... a few times!!) It was so cute... especially the words confusion, I had fun reading it. Everything came with two meanings. 
omg that was amazing 
plz plz plz continue 
cant wait to read more 🤗
awsm work
luved it
keep it up...👏
Do u know di, I used to watch CC when there was Kapil but I left it now...
Again nice edits di, it's a complete dose for me...the punches u directed in the creation with the word"punch", is awesome...tfs.
its was simply fun to read..great job loved it..contd soon..
Thank you so much guys for liking it, appreciating it. 🤗 Thank you all for this encouragement.❤️ Will post new new drabble/one-shot soon.😳
plz update soon
cant wait any longer
Originally posted by harshikatiger

plz update soon
cant wait any longer

Aww.. thank you. 🤗 Sorry for the wait, been occupied. Next one is coming soon, I've started it will finish it soon and post it.😃