Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I am back with another piece. I made this KS facebook cover edit few days ago and this gave me an idea for drabble. A KS drabble based on this edit. I'll be posting my Kapil-Sumona drabbles here in future too. (I just like to remind all it's a fiction, whole AU setting where KS are in love and married, not in real life but in story only).
For those who haven't read, I have also written a OS story on Kapil Sharma recently it's called Torn
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3988597

CHAPTER INDEX:
In Love.. - Page 1
Done Deal - Page 2
A Moment - Page 4

-------------------------------------

(^^If you want this in full size FB cover photo then let me know.)

::In Love With... | Kapil&Sumona Drabble::

"So, love..? When did you know, you were in love?" The most expected question or let's say the most anticipated question of evening or recent times. They both glance at each other briefly, their fingers entwined, perfectly fitting. Then turning their attention back at the host, to respond. Interviewer doesn't fail to notice the smile playing on his lips and the coloring creeping at her cheeks.

"I fell for her eyes."

"I fell for his smile."

Applause and some laughter fills the room for their answer and laughter because both of them speak at once, in unison. He laughs and she joins him second later.

Clearing his throat he replies. "What I mean is, first time, when I looked into her deep eyes, I fell in love with instantly. There is something magical and pure about her eyes. They always drawn me towards her." He tries hard not to blush but she does notices his cheeks coloring too and secretly she's enjoying it until the interviewer looks.

"You said, you fell for his smile?" All eyes on her, waiting for her answer. She is no stranger to this attention but still revealing this is making her somewhat nervous. He slightly turns to angle himself on chair next to her, so he can look at her. The intensity of his gaze sends chills down her spine.

"Yes, his smile. First time, when I saw him smile, actually smile I just couldn't help myself. His smile is captivating, so warm and welcoming that you cannot resist it. I couldn't." She adds blushing. The audience goes 'awe' over the couple who are so much in love.

-------------------------------------------
I hope you all liked it.Heart

Edited by -De.De- - 01 June 2014 at 3:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_babySanchiInduBhumi06Anjli2010-RKV-sparikh-mango-basket_101little_squirrelbinod.abhijeetAmit.Ghangas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Love With.. Kapil/Sumona [OS Series] NEW One-Shot [A MOMENT] Page 4" in Comedy Nights with Kapil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
OS Index

--In love With... - Page 1

--Done Deal - Page 2

--Torn. [Kapil Centric]
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3988597

Fan-Fictions:
--Nothing But You - Kapil/Sumona

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4040841

Edited by -De.De- - 28 May 2014 at 4:36pm

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Awww Embarrassed That was so sweet! "In love with..." <3 
You should have also added, "How does he annoy you... or how does she annoy you?" LOL That would have been nice! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

little_squirrel

IF-Dazzler

little_squirrel

Posted: 20 April 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Lovely one..

-De.De-

binod.abhijeet

IF-Dazzler

binod.abhijeet

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Again u have come up with new idea, loved it...truely its lovely...discription is what make it realistic...thank u di for letting me to view such a creative darbble.

-De.De-

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
they make a very cute couple lol
plus Sumona is now more known as Kapil ki Wife as she herself said people call her everywhere with that.

-De.De-

crystalmoon

crystalmoon

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
awww
that was sweet

-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 02 May 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys for liking my drabble and appreciating it so much. Thank you all. Hug

binod.abhijeet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top