Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SPuja

Giving money to pandit cannot be called as bribing under Indian Law. If anybody knows such a law - please inform. I remember one bribery case in BV - Jagya bribing court official to get marriage certificate (by fraud) - creatives did not show him punished for it.

because cvs were confused about their own story therefore did not show Jagya punished otherwise he had  no reason  to bribe the court when he could easily get divorce from Anandi just max 6 months wait?  Cvs own blunders in attempt to butcher his character and clean Singhs made them confuse whether to punish J or not ..In reality such frauds does not happen like this stupid way 
atominis thumbnail
Sidra the latest public demand is Sanchi's confession of love to Vivek,  their SR and honeymoon (we want all India tour or world tour. Nothing less). 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atominis

Sidra the latest public demand is Sanchi's confession of love to Vivek,  their SR and honeymoon (we want all India tour or world tour. Nothing less). 

of course Now according to invisible planet's invisible public 's invisible demands these things will be shown in great detail then Sanchi's pregnancy or perhaps she will first adopt a handicapped child like AnSh then will have her own child ๐Ÿ˜†
Public demand๐Ÿ˜†
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

because cvs were confused about their own story therefore did not show Jagya punished otherwise he had  no reason  to bribe the court when he could easily get divorce from Anandi just max 6 months wait?  Cvs own blunders in attempt to butcher his character and clean Singhs made them confuse whether to punish J or not ..In reality such frauds does not happen like this stupid way 

I do not know what was planned for Jagya - I know just what was in actual episode. I wish I could know (like many other forum members) what was planned and why it was changed. 

Actually I see too many posts about Sanchi 'bribing' the pundit and Shiv/Anandi not punishing her for this - now the pandit is not a government official, he is not someone who has to provide grants or could do some illegal work for money etc. Pandits are consulted for suitable dates and people do request for change in date if they have problem with the date suggested by the pandit. In BV they say there is only one date - but in reality it is not so - if for some reasons (in Delhi mostly because of non-availability of suitable venue) if the party concerns think that the date given by pandit does not suit them - they ask for another date. Pandits do take money for their services - why it should be called bribing? Giving money to pandit is not an offence under any law. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg !  Giving the pundit extra money by directly instructing him to  say what you want to be said is paying him for his services ? He may not be government official but is this a seedha act ? Pundits r trusted as men of god and their word is taken as law by all who consult them .
Since he is not government official this is not bribery but paying for his services is it ? 

Asking for a suitable date is different and asking to utter a blatant lie about a particular date and insist that it is the only best one is wayyy different and for that pressing money in the pundit's palm is not paying him for his services but paying him to do your own manipulations which may not be legal bribery but shamefully WRONG .
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

omg !  Giving the pundit extra money by directly instructing him to  say what you want to be said is paying him for his services ? He may not be government official but is this a seedha act ? Pundits r trusted as men of god and their word is taken as law by all who consult them .

Since he is not government official this is not bribery but paying for his services is it ? 

Asking for a suitable date is different and asking to utter a blatant lie about a particular date and insist that it is the only best one is wayyy different and for that pressing money in the pundit's palm is not paying him for his services but paying him to do your own manipulations which may not be legal bribery but shamefully WRONG .

It all boils down to ethics. What is legally correct maybe ethically wrong.

By the way tinku's role was cut down to show sanchi's domestic problems(how she is coping with less money) and a filmy song between the leads in Chota Kashmir to compensate the Kashmir track fiasco. The villains setting fire to the crops is an expected development and how DS is going to tackle it maybe interesting.

After such a big incident, they never discussed what precautions they have to take. Afterall, the beggar woman will be out on bail and the accomplices maybe planning a revenge.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello   Kools ๐Ÿ˜Š love to see you  ! Yes ethically wrong ... though not legally a debatable issue ! I agree with you Kools ! He did a mistake and morally  responsible for what he did ...may not be a punishable offence in any court !Edited by SEETHA.K - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Lovely to see u too Seetha

yup , what is legally correct may be ethically wrong

am not seeing BV anymore so won't comment on present track . Just tell me one thing guys , did that date rape result in a pregnancy .
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely to see u too Seetha

yup , what is legally correct may be ethically wrong

am not seeing BV anymore so won't comment on present track . Just tell me one thing guys , did that date rape result in a pregnancy .

Not Yet !!! Have no idea what is in store for us !
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
oh ok , then what is the marraige for ? impressed with the girl who put his brother behind bars ? Going ahead and marrying inspite of weeping mother ? Very idealistic and unreal i must say .  Anyways good to see u guys , may see if dear Saanchi the sudhri hui bachi becomes pregnant . Or yawn . Good night .