Posted: 10 years ago
Pls frn i req. U to Stop Bashing Bani As She Is D Main Lead she is Nt Parralel Lead So Diis Hr Right To Get More Screen Space 
Posted: 9 years ago
I really like Shefali as Bani 👏 hope that soon they will give to her strong track, and reunite with Parmeet.
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

I really like Shefali as Bani 👏 hope that soon they will give to her strong track , and reunite with Parmeet.
                                                                  With Parmeet I Dnt Like Bcos  He Dnt Give Any Romntic Expression    I Will Prefer Another Guy Othrwise we Have 2 c Soji😡
Originally posted by shefalidebo

With Parmeet I Dnt Like Bcos  He Dnt Give Any Romntic Expression    I Will Prefer Another Guy Othrwise we Have 2 c Soji😡
Till now they didnt give to us some romantic scene for them two. 
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Till now they didnt give to us some romantic scene for them two. 
how Will They Gve Until Soji Is There M So Fed Up Evn Ishq Da Kalma Song Is Been Pictuarizing On Soji nt On Parni... Nd Dats So dissapointing 😡

Are you being sarcastic?? :D coz bani is the most boring lead ever...maya was way better...hope she is back as maya

Originally posted by PrincessFi

Are you being sarcastic?? :D coz bani is the most boring lead ever...maya was way better...hope she is back as maya

m Not Behaving As A Sarcastic i Jst Wnt Sme Luv Scenes Of Parni Which Till Nw Hv Nt Cme I Thnk Soap Is Been Airing More Thn 1 Year Bt Till Now Thr Is Nt 1 also Soji Has So Many romntic Scene Bt Wat Abt Parni Fans Thr Is Always An Revenge Trck For Parni i Jst Wnt Atlist we Should Get Some Parni Scene Nd I Also Support U Tht Bani Is A Boring Lead Bt Ths  is Nt All Her Fault
Originally posted by shefalidebo

m Not Behaving As A Sarcastic i Jst Wnt Sme Luv Scenes Of Parni Which Till Nw Hv Nt Cme I Thnk Soap Is Been Airing More Thn 1 Year Bt Till Now Thr Is Nt 1 also Soji Has So Many romntic Scene Bt Wat Abt Parni Fans Thr Is Always An Revenge Trck For Parni i Jst Wnt Atlist we Should Get Some Parni Scene Nd I Also Support U Tht Bani Is A Boring Lead Bt Ths  is Nt All Her Fault

Don't worry my dear, i'm sure in the end, bani will end up with parmeet. And soon you will have loads of scenes of parmeet trying to get bani back from sohum, and parmeet trying to make bani fall in love with him all over again. They can't just make bani/parmeet to be madly in love with each other, because as you said, this is a show about bani, so as soon as she gets her happy ending, the show will end too. There must be some chase from both part right? 😉

Bani is a weak lead, and shefali is a poor actress. Whether it's her fault or not that's the way the majority of this forum sees it. Now i understand that as a Bani/shefali fan, you must feel a bit upset by the praise that sohum/rajji is getting, but try to not take it to heart. Feel free to open a ParNi appreciation thread and to open topics about bani, i'm sure some Bani/shefali fans will manifest themselves. 
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago

m Not Behaving As A Sarcastic i Jst Wnt Sme Luv Scenes Of Parni Which Till Nw Hv Nt Cme I Thnk Soap Is Been Airing More Thn 1 Year Bt Till Now Thr Is Nt 1 also Soji Has So Many romntic Scene Bt Wat Abt Parni Fans Thr Is Always An Revenge Trck For Parni i Jst Wnt Atlist we Should Get Some Parni Scene Nd I Also Support U Tht Bani Is A Boring Lead Bt Ths is Nt All Her Fault.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that you are a big fan of bani/shefali, please dont get offended the truth is that she is less talented than rajji/neha . I agree with you that parni havent got any romantic scenes yet so we have no idea how good they will be. but in the begning of the show bani and soham have been shown as jodi for more than 3 months but it wasnt very exciting to be honest. soon after when soham and rajji track started immediately audience strarted liking them, if i am right it took just over a month for them, there is a poll done that time on jodi's if you want you can check  to make sure i am right.

People love shojji too much, its because of their wonderful chemistry together and of course they are talented especially neha.

I belive,i tried my best to put my view and opinion in such a way that it didnt offended you, and i am sorry if i still did.
Originally posted by rajji-cutest

Don't worry my dear, i'm sure in the end, bani will end up with parmeet. And soon you will have loads of scenes of parmeet trying to get bani back from sohum, and parmeet trying to make bani fall in love with him all over again. They can't just make bani/parmeet to be madly in love with each other, because as you said, this is a show about bani, so as soon as she gets her happy ending, the show will end too. There must be some chase from both part right? 😉

Bani is a weak lead, and shefali is a poor actress. Whether it's her fault or not that's the way the majority of this forum sees it. Now i understand that as a Bani/shefali fan, you must feel a bit upset by the praise that sohum/rajji is getting, but try to not take it to heart. Feel free to open a ParNi appreciation thread and to open topics about bani, i'm sure some Bani/shefali fans will manifest themselves. 
thnx Ur thought is So Positive i Will Surely Make An Appreciation Thread Of Bani/shefali Nd Ya I Feel Vry Upst As Soji Are Always Praised nd Bani Is Always Humilated It Hurts All D bani/shefali fans