unres
         well glad to see U updateing after so long

about update
It was Flawlessly Awesome Update
confession was just Amazing
Hate that bloody b**ch Tanveer
overall I l❤️ve it
but
at the ending(5C) I do feel Zoya over-reacted somewhere coz Asad yelled at her because he was consorned for her&baby&also why do Zoya always have to be oversmart*sign*
anyways,
               PLEASE CONTINIUE SOON

Thanks Abi for your comments 🤗 and yes I agree that it will be sad that Asad will be on the receiving end of Zoya's hatred and anger for some time but not for long. She loves him too much. 

Asad needs to find a way to show his concern, his words were too harsh. And don't worry, Zoya isn't going any where lol. She could never leave Asad alone when Tanveer (bheegi billi) is lurking around.

I'll try and update soon.
Thanks for your comments, I appreciate it sincerely ❤️
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ChocoBerry

Res  😃

Unreas

Ambreen...one, just one, please bus ek murder legal karvado. Promise I won't miss the shot. Oh how much I hate this Tanveer 🤢. Never in my life have I hated anyone so much.

The whole update was so good. Loved every bit of it and the lengthy read that it was it definitely made up for the delay 😃

Like our beloved Mr. Khan he couldn't control his anger here too and has caused damage again. When is this man going to learn? Will he ever learn?

Loved how he put his point across that night and how they finally start healing but like always their happiness was short lived. 

I really don't know what to expect in the next update. Am just thinking that the iPad she left on the kitchen counter will help her somewhere later in the story.

Waiting for the next part. Hope to get it so. Loved the update dear, it was impeccably written.

P.S. Thanks for mentioning !e in the beginning 🤗

Hey you 😳 you're welcome. I wanted to mention you, I was thinking about you, your previous username [LoveOnlyAsYa] kinda ran through my mind on a loop 😳
Thank you for your positively cheerful comment ❤️

I could not agree with you more, ditto Tanveer 🤢 is so vile, so annoying, I even cringed writing the parts on her in the story ... but  don't worry justice will be served ... eventually. 

Your guess about the iPad is correct, it will be used later in the story 😆

The part I really enjoyed writing was the talk Asad and Zoya had, now Asad just needs to learn to keep to his words, because as your rightly point out ... when will he learn ... well it better be soon, he needs to act on what he says ... he is relying on Zoya's ever forgiving nature.

Well you can expect more banter, more arguments, more misunderstandings and accusations more romance, lots more romance between Asad and Zoya ... and sadly more Tanveer 🤢 you have my permission to kill her lol.

I'll try an update but it'll most likely be after my finals or I might try and do small updates regulalrly, whichever I can manage better.

Love,
Ambreen aka Fatima

Edited by MissReadingFaye - 9 years ago
Originally posted by riaa234

loved the care shown by asad. but one moment of anger, of insolence ruined it all.
poor zoya. feel for her
feel like killing both tanveer and asad.
hope asad improves & slogs for zoya's forgiveness. 
also billi pays a heavy price for her wrongdoings.
 & that was a lengthy update but no complains!!!!!!!!!!!
do continue soon

Thank you for your comments my dear 😳
Asad will improve, this is all new to him so his learning curve will be pretty steep.
Zoya will be sweetheart as always, she just loves Asad too much.
Billi will definitely have to pay for her evil deeds, she just needs to feel she is winning for now 😆
Thanks once again ❤️ and I will try and update soon.

Love,
Fatima aka Ambreen
Originally posted by MayurChan

Hello Ambreen , 😊
Well Iam not new to your work but commenting here is new for me... 😳
So directly starting from update 5 a,b,c...😛
This was a very wonderful , well written , long & awesome part yet it turned painful at the end... 😭
The first part was wonderful, the Dilshaad & Asad's convo...was nice...and I really felt like Dilshaad is helpless in this case as she can't do anything to help her children...
No words about the WITCH PLEASE.. 😡 😡 😡
Then Asad & Zoya's moments , their conversation , Zoya's tears & Asad's fears...their confession and Asad's resolve to make everything right & Zoya's reluctance in giving in already...were perfectly & flawlessly potrayed.. 👏
Like ASYA , I also started to feel like everything is turning out fine...but then the title at the start of this chapt kept nagging me...but then it showed its entry...and then we had again a misunderstanding neatly constructed by WITCH.😡 making Zoya the scapegoat and Asad being the only accused , blamed , and the most destroyed in all of them...🤢
I just wish the promises the put in that week the stood up to that...and Zoya doesn't leave India or K.V but still be out of Asad's room and as now i guess Dilshaad will also have a faint idea about Zoya's illness and weak health...i seriously want her take matters into her hand...   😊
How Weird may I sound...but I felt more for Asad...everytime...because he was always a prey to Kitchen & Women's politics & cruel games...
Brilliant Chapts... 👏
Continue soon... 😃
And P.M me if possible... 😳

Hey there 😳

I hope you're well and fine and I want to thank you sincerely for your beautiful comments ❤️ 
I simply like it when a silent reader breaks their silence. I enjoy reading my silent reader's reaction's to my writing.

I have to agree with you that Dilshaad feels pretty helpless at the moment, but that will change soon. At this stage she feels interfering in Asad and Zoya's relationship would be inappropriate, they are both quite raw at this moment, they need to figure things out for themselves. But saying that Dilshaad will definitely be there for them as soon as they trust her and open up to her.

Asad and Zoya are in the process of mending their relationship, as you rightly acknowledged during their talk that it was going to be a bumpy road. Asad and Zoya are like chalk and cheese but eventually they'll work things out.

Zoya isn't leaving India any time soon, she can't live without Asad, but for now she is leaving Asad but not K.V.  Asad needs to live up to his promises. 

Dilshaad has noticed Zoya's staggered and heavy walk the night she saw an upset Zoya retiring to her room, so she has some suspicion there ... hence the pressure to bring in the family doctor. She has also noticed how Asad always caresses Zoya stomach in part 4, and his accusation of being a bad mother hasn't gone unnoticed. 

The storm will calm down but each time their happiness will be short lived. 

I have to agree, although I don't respect what Asad had said to Zoya about being a bad mother, maybe Zoya was a little too harsh with the slap and all, I do however agree with you that he is caught up between all the women in the house, he is prey to both Zoya's and Tanveer's cruel intentions. 

Thank you for your positive comments, I enjoyed reading it.

I will PM you the next time I update. 😃

Love,

Ambreen aka Fatima 🤗

Originally posted by sanarujub

finally an update...yayyy.
man its so beautiful...
you should write more on asya👏

Aww thanks for your encouraging comments 🤗 
I do have a few other stories on AsYa, but 
I only every managed to completely finish one of them lol. 
But this one is close to my heart lol hence I have not yet deterred 
from updating.Fingers crossed I don't lol.

Love,
Fatima aka Ambreen ❤️

Edited by MissReadingFaye - 9 years ago
Awesome part but sadness in last part.plase update next part soon.
this is simply flawless.
it is lengthy but i can't get enough of it.
now waiting impatiently for next chapter.
do pm me when you do so
yipee finally updated after long time
superb part loved it
😊
omg zoya is all sad sad and asad taking care of her
i hate that billi
😡😈
finally asya talk and they both want relationship to work
😛
billi again trying her tactics
awe asya moments are so emotional all zoya feelings are out and asad also realise his mistake
finally asya are happy
👏😳
that billi again interfere and again zoya became her victim
😔
thankgod zoya is safe
😊
but asad's anger had no control he again blamed zoya due to that billi
omg zoya leaving asad but i guess asad is at fault
😭
plz dont separate asya 
i hope billi's true colour come out
such a long update maza aagaya