Sadda Haq Season 2

SanDhir FF: Humari Adhuri Kahaani (Updated Part 3)

sanyukta_lolz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello, Ananya here! (ARandKJFan) ðŸ˜†
No, I'm not kidding, it really is me here and no, it's not my account, it's my classmate's and the FF too is not mine, it's hers. Since she comes online from the mobile, me being the very sweet person that I am typed it for her, and boy is it long. -_-
Now, leave your reviews behind you good SH Forum people xD

SanDhir FF: Humari Adhuri Kahaani

Part One:

[CHICAGO]
Randhir: I still remember this date Sanyu! Its been 12yrs since I have seen you.. Remember! Today is our marriage anniversary baby!
[He was crying very badly, standing near the window and looking at their wedding photos!]
Why did you leave me alone? You know how much I love you! I can't live without you.. I die everyday, every hour, every second..! My life is incomplete without you.. I can't believe that you didn't even look back once in your life... But why am I blaming you! The fault is mine! I failed to trust you! Ohkay! I know I am very possessive towards you, you also have the right to live according to you! But you know na I am very poor in understanding feelings and emotions! You could have taught me all this..! Why Sanyu? Why? Don't you miss me? Didn't you love me? Ever? Even for a second?
[He breaks down on the floor! Starts screaming and crying very badly and starts throwing everything here and there... Suddenly the lights switch on! Randhir notices someone coming close to him. He hugs that person very tightly and regains his composure.]

Person: What happened to you? Why are you crying? Ohkay! I got it! You are crying because I refused to come to Sydney with you! I am sorry! I promise I will never do it again and will come  with you! Now smile..
[The person wipes Randhir's tears and kisses him on his cheek! Randhir kisses the person's hands and hugs the person very tightly and smiles at the persons innocence...]

Randhir: Awww.. You know na your papa cannot live without you and love you alot my doll.. Finally you are ready so go and pack your bags! You know na, we are leaving for Sydney in 3 days... Go go run! :)

Pihu: Ok papa! But promise me that you will not force me to go to the dance classes! You know na I am very bad dancer and everybody starts laughing at me.. :|

Randhir: Arre! Sweethheart, don't worry! I will bring the best kathak teacher for you and even I will help you and teach you some dancing steps!

Pihu: Hahaha... Papa you and dancing...! You are worst than me!

Randhir: Is that so...? So you are challenging me?
[Suddenly his phone starts ringing..]
Pihu baby! I will talk to you later, this case is urgent! Till them you go and start packing your bags..!
[Pihu goes out.. Randhir picks up and the phone and tells the caller that he will be in Sydney in next 3 days.. And assures him that he will be in Sydney in next 3 days.. And assures him that they are surely going to crack this deal..]
[Randhir again goes and stands near the window and closes his eyes..]

FLASHBACK:

Aggarwal Mansion is fully decorated and everyone is busy in doing the preparations as today is Mr. Aggarwal's daughter's wedding... Everyone is very happy...

SANYU'S ROOM:-

[Sanyukta's friends are asking her to calm down and stop crying!]
Kannu: Sanyu plz yaar! Stop it! I can't see you in this condition! You are my best friend! Don't worry everything will become right!

Sanyu: No Kannu.. Nothing is happening according to my wish... You know na I love Randhir! Then how can I marry Sameer?

Kannu: What can we do now! I told you to runaway with Randhir, but you refused saying that uncle will understand you and your love and will let you marry Randhir but see what happened! He is forcefully making you marry Sameer! 

Sanyu: You were right Kannu.. Isse acha to main bhaag hi jaati.. Par abb kya karu?
[Sanyu again starts crying.. There is a knock on the door... Sanyu's mom enters the room and bolts the door..]

Sanyu's Mom: Sanyu plz... Aaj yeh sab mat kar.. Hamaari izzat ka sawaal hai beta! Dekh beta maine teri saari maange puri ki hai! Yahaan tak ki tera ME banne ka sapna bhi pura kiya.. Tu apne parivaar ke liye itna sa kaam nahi kar sakti.. Akhir kami kya hai Sameer main.. Sab kuch to hai uske paas.. Bahot khush rakhega tujhe..

Sanyu: Maa.. Mana voh mujhe khush rakhega par mein use kuch nahi de paunge, kyunki main to apna sab kuch kisi aur ko de chuki hoon..!

Sanyu's Mom: Sanyu! *Slap* How dare you? Yeh le kapde aur gehne aur chup-chaap ready ho jaa! Samjhi.. Iss jaldi taiyaar kar Kanika, ladke vaale aate hi honge..
[Sanyu's mom goes out...]

Sanyu: Koi mujhe nahi samajhta.. [Breaks down on the floor]

Kannu: [Makes Sanyu wear the lehenga and the jewellery]
Sanyu u r looking breathtakingly beautiful...

Sanyu: Kya faida..!
[Suddenly theres a knock on the window... Sanyu goes and opens the window... A broad smile comes on her face..]

Sanyu: R-Randhir! [She hugs him tightly and starts crying]

Randhir: Hey beautiful! Don't worry! Sab thik ho jayega... Main aa gaya hoon na.. Abb Dil vaale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge...
[Hugs her even tightly, kisses on her forehead and wipes her tears...]

Kannu: You guys talk! I will go out and make sure no one comes in..
[Kannu goes out, Randhir bolts the door..]

Sanyu: Itni derr kyu kardi aane main Randhir? Agar meri shaadi ho jaati uss Sameer ke saath to..!

Randhir: Tum to jaanti ho Sanyu emotions and feeling ke maamle mein main bilkul zero hoon.. Tumhare liye apni feeling leke kaafi confuse tha.. But now I am sure about it! I-LOVE-YOU-JAAN...

Sanyu: [Hugs him] I-LOVE-YOU-TOO... Par abb hum kya karenge?

Randhir: Why fear, when I am here? Mere paas ek bahot acha plan hai.. Suno..

Sanyu: Idea to bahot acha hai... Acha ab tum jao.. To shaadi ke baad milte hai Mr. Shekawat!

Randhir: OKAY! Mrs. Shekawat.. [He winks at her and goes out from the window..]

Kannu: [Comes in and notices Sanyu getting ready for the marriage and is shocked to see her happy even after knowing that in few minutes she is going to get married to Sameer]
What happened to you Sanyu? And where is Randhir and Y R U Getting ready? Why didn't you guys runaway...?

Sanyu: Chill Kannu.. Don't worry! And yes, I am ready for the marriage! I will tell you everything later on, know talk me down, my husband might me waiting for me...

Kannu: Pata nahi tumhare dimaag mein kya chal raha hai.. But agar tum keh rahi ho to chalo...
[They both go down.. Sanyu is smiling..]

Sanyu's mom: In Mind:
Yeh achanak Sanyu ko kya ho gaya? Itni khush kaise ho gayi? Pata nahi abb kya karne ka plan hai iska! Khair! Jaane do.. Ho sakta hai sachmein apne papa ki izat ki fikar ho..

Pandit Ji: Aao beta.. Var ke saath aake baith jao..

[Pandit ji starts all the rituals.. Asks the groom to apply vermillion and then asks him to make bride wear the mangalsutra..]

Pandit Ji: Var-vadhu pherom ke liye khaare ho jaaiye..
[All the rituals are completed..]
Abb aap dono saat janmo ke liye pati patni ban chuke hain.. Apne baro ka ashirwaas le lijiye...!

[Suddenly someone shouts at the door...Stop!]
Everyone is shocked to see Sameer standing on the door.. Groom removes the veil from his face and everyone is dumbstruck and hell shocked to see that the groom is none-other-than Randhir..]

Sameer: This is wrong.. Dad-Mom! When I was coming here someone forcefully locked me in the washroom... [He looks towards Randhir and says..] Yes.. He was the one.. He locked me their..!

Sanyu's Mom: Ye tune thik nahi kiya Sanyu... Tujhe apne parivaar ki izzat ki fikar nahi hai.. Main aur tere papa.. nahi maante iss shaadi ko..

Sanyu's Dad: Chup-Chaap Sameer se shaadi karlo.. Yeh shaadi jhoothi hai..!

Randhir: Uncle, aap kabhie apni beti ko samajh hi nahi paaye... lekin ab nahi! Yeh meri biwi hai.. Air humari shaadi bhi legal hai.. Yahan par manjood sabhi ne dekhi hai...
[smirks]

Sanyu: Hum chahte toh bhaag sakte the papa.. Par tab aapka ashirwaas humaare saath nahi hota.. Par abb hai.. Main jaa rahi hoon maa.. papa, aap chinta mat karo! Randhir aur mein ek doosre se bahot pyaar karte hain aur woh mujhe humesha khush rakhega..
[Randhir and Sanyu leave from there...]

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

PRESENT
(Randhir opens his eyes.. His eyes are wet.. He sees the condition of the room and goes in the living room..)

Randhir: Jaan! Jaan! Where r u? [Goes in Pihu's room]
Jaan.. Packing khatam karli?

Pihu: Yes Papa!

Randhir: Gr8! Pata hai na tumhe aaj tumhare papa ka favourite day hai.. Chalo dinner ke liye bahar chalte hain..!

Pihu: Haan! Mom ke favorite restaurant mein..!

Randhir: Done! Abb jaldi se ready ho jaao...

SANYUKTA: [IN MIND] [SYDNEY]

=> Pata nahi Randhir tum kahaan ho? Kaise ho? Yeh bhi nahi pata ki tumhe aaj ki date yaad bhi hai ya nahi..? Kya tumhe kabhie meri yaad nahi aati?Ya ho sakta hai ki shayad tum apni life mein bahot aage badh chuke ho.. aur abb meri tumhare life mein koi jagah naa ho..!
[A tear dropped from her eyes... Her phone started ringing.. She wiped her tears and picked up the phone..]

Sanyu: Hello.. Sanyukta Aggarwal here...

Caller: Hello Ms Aggarwal, mam, I wanted to remind you personally that our deal with the clients from Chicago is on 13th, exactly 3 days from today...

Sanyu: Ya! You don't worry.. I am prepared for it... I will take care that nothing goes wrong!

Caller: Thnq Mam.. Good night!

Sanyu: Good night...

[She goes near the window and closes her eyes]

Bg Music- Kitne Ajeeb Rishtey Hain Yaha Pe...

CHICAGO

Manager: May I help you sir?

Randhir: Ya! Table for 2 plz...

Manager: This way sir...

Randhir: Thank you [Makes Pihu sit on a chair and then sits beside her..]
To batao kya logi jaan?

Pihu: Mmm. Mutter Paneer and Butter Naan.. Yummy!

RANDHIR (FLASHBACK:)

Randhir: So Ms. Farzi... Aap kya lena pasand karengi...?

Sanyu: Tum kabhie nahi sudhroge MCP.. Hamari first date pe bhi mujhe 'Farzi' bula rahe ho? huh?

Randhir: Gussa kyu ho rahi ho jaan? Tumne bhi to mujhe 'MCP' bulaya na? Hisaab barabar...Abb batao?

Sanyu: Kya batao... [smiling]

Randhir: [Holds her hands] Yehi ki aap khaane mein kya pasand karengi?

Sanyu: Mmm... Mutter Paneer and Butter Naan... Yummy!

*FLASHBACK ENDS* [BG Music=Darmiyaan]

Pihu: Kya hua papa? Aap chup kyun ho gaye?

Randhir: Kuch nahi Jaan.. Bas kuch yaad aa gaya tha..!

Pihu: Maa ko miss kar rahe hain?

Randhir: Hmmm...

*After 3 days*

Randhir: Hurry up Jaan! Flight ka time ho raha hai..

Pihu: Aa gaya Papa! Main apna teddy bear le raha tha..!

Randhir: Tha nahi, thi! Chalo abb!

Pihu: Ohkay... :)

In the flight:-

Pihu: Papa hum Sydney kitni der main pahunchenge?

Randhir: 12 hrs Jaan.. Tab tak tum so jao.. Varna bore ho jaogi..

Pihu: Ok! [Both of them fall asleep!]

[Randhir gets his and Sanyu's flashbacks...]

=> After 2 hrs:
Voice over: [Passengers are requested to get ready as we are landing at Sydney airport]

Randhir: Pihu, uth jaa! See we have reached...

Pihu: Hmmm.. [In a sleepy voice]

[After getting down..]

Pihu: Papa! Abhi kahan jayenge?

Randhir: Pehle meri ek imp.meeting hai, to vahan phir hotel!

Pihu: Par Papa! Meri tabiyat thik nahi lag rahi, mujhe pehle hotel jaana hai..

Randhir: Kya hua Jaan? Idhar aa.. Aree tujhe to bukhaar hai... Jaldi chal pehle doctor ke paas phir kahin jaayenge.. Tujhse imp. kuch bhi nahi hai...

*AT THE MEETING VENUE*

Sanyu: What happened? Why didn't the CEO come till now? His flight was on time and he even reached Sudney safely! Then suddenly what went wrong? Huh?

Karan: I am really sorry mam! I will call sir and let u know. Just a min!

[He calls Randhir.. After few mins he comes back]

Sanyu: What..?!!

Karan: Sorry mam! We have to cancel today's meeting! Sir's daughter is not well... He said that he is extremely sorry for making you wait..

Sanyu: It ok! Afterall its about his daughter... Tell him that the meeting will be after a week! As I have some prior commitments and I can't ignore them.. 

Karan: Ya! Sure Mam...

HOTEL:

Randhir: [IN MIND]
[Kuch toh baat hai iss jageh mein.. Pata nahi kyu main yahaan aane ke liye mana nahi kar paya.. Kuch to hai jisne mujhe iss jageh se jodd kar rakha hai... Pata nahi kyu, par aisa lag raha hai ki jald hi sab kuch badal jayega, sab kuch..!]
BG Music- Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha...

SANYU HOME:

Sanyu: [IN MIND]
Pata nahi uss CEO se milne ke liye itni betaabi kyu ho rahi thi? Pehle to aisa kabhie nahi hua? Aaj achanak badi bechaini si ho rahi hai..! Aisa lag raha hai ki mere zindagi ki koi bahot imp. cheez mere paas aa rahi hai... Pata nahi yeh kaisa ehsaas hai.. Aisa to tab lagta tha jab Randhir... Par voh yahaan kaise ho sakta hai! Mujhe aaraam ki zaroorat hai.. Phir shayad main thik ho jau!

[BG Music- Do pal ka tha, khaabon ka...]

No typing errors people, I've just put whatever she's written ðŸ˜†
Also, she would like to thank Samiksha and me for helping her. (No, I did not add it in, she genuinely said that ðŸ˜†)
So leave your comments behind! :)

Love,
Ananya [Posting for Srishti]

Edited by sanyukta_lolz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res
yes, it's me and you can post ðŸ˜†
btw, the author's name is Srishti xD
sanyukta_lolz thumbnail
RES FOR INDEX.
Free to post ðŸ˜†

Part 1: Pg 1 (scroll up)
Part 2: Pg 4
Part 3: Pg 6
Edited by sanyukta_lolz - 9 years ago
DreamyReader thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!!!!!
Unres~~~~~~
Yay!! I am first!😆
Wow!! It was beautiful!! 
Why are they not living together?? Please unravel the mystery soon!!
I am eagerly waiting for the next update!!😊

Edited by lastsong - 10 years ago
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy... Awesum story ... Plzzz update ASAP n pm me...
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well done dr ..
lovely story :)

lyk it ...update soon :)
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow. such a beautiful start. totally awesome.
they have a daughter pihu. so cute..
why are they living seperately? mystery..
want the mystery to unfold soon...
if possible do pm me..
eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
update soon.waiting...
mamtha956 thumbnail
PLS UPDATE THE NEXT PART.
sanyukta_lolz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anyania

wow. such a beautiful start. totally awesome.
they have a daughter pihu. so cute..
why are they living seperately? mystery..
want the mystery to unfold soon...
if possible do pm me..
eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
update soon.waiting...

Awieee...!! M glad u liked it... will update soon!
sanyukta_lolz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lastsong

Res!!!!!

Unres~~~~~~
Yay!! I am first!😆
Wow!! It was beautiful!! 
Why are they not living together?? Please unravel the mystery soon!!
I am eagerly waiting for the next update!!😊

Thnq... M glad u liked it! I will let all of u know about the mystery soon... :)