Frequent Posters

onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heart.
[/QUOTE]
but in heart of purvi 🥱there was only  hateness from 2o years 
[/QUOTE]
LEt me remind the very first episode after the 2nd leap, while Purvi wrote a diary her monologue was like, " I hate you because I love you the most"....
[/QUOTE]
let me correct u she worte i hate u bcz i had love for u the must ...

mein tume nafrat karti hoon kyunki meine kabhi tumse sabse jayada pyaar kiyatha......

if i am not wrong kiyatha is a past tense of hindi 😉
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: onirfans

but in heart of purvi 🥱there was only hateness from 2o years

My purvi cant hate arjun. She was misguided by haddis.

She was ready marry RK for arjun. Isnt that love?
beautifulchaos thumbnail

thank god ovi  bachgaya😛...is bhahayank love of arjun🤣...  arjun can not sing song for ovi ...but he did romantic dance with her in rain...but he always beg to ovi to come back...even he always ready to jump to ovi's bed... he never song a sing  but he fallowed ovi and try to best to came back her ...even arjun never try this much for purvi also🤣

Oh yeah... he could do all those things with Ovi... but Ovi was a willing partner to all that... Singing happy birthday song required only Arjun's efforts... and no he did not do it for Ovi...

Regarding bhayanak love... Well Ovi did want that bhayanak love at ANY cost...

He followed Ovi... but he followed Purvi to the chawl, took Archana's challenges, left all the riches behind and even took two bullets for her... Surely he had NEVER done so much for Ovi...

Sad but TRUE...

No we do not enjoy this drama, even the article confirmed majority did not enjoy it... But you must be still enjoying it as I gather you still watch this so called drama😉😉😉
Edited by bitasta - 10 years ago
beautifulchaos thumbnail

but in heart of purvi 🥱there was only  hateness from 2o years 

LEt me remind the very first episode after the 2nd leap, while Purvi wrote a diary her monologue was like, " I hate you because I love you the most"....

let me correct u she worte i hate u bcz i had love for u the must ...

mein tume nafrat karti hoon kyunki meine kabhi tumse sabse jayada pyaar kiyatha......

if i am not wrong kiyatha is a past tense of hindi 😉

Of course, I understand that much hindi to know the tenses but  some people  don't understand that an offensive term like poor souls  should not be literally translated as DUKHI AATMAS... Oh my BAD... never mind!!!!!!

Now coming back to Purvi she did not love anyone AFTER Arjun, not even after they separated for 20 years. And until love is a tap that can be turned on and off, she MUST have continued loving Arjun..Hence, Arjun was the only one she has loved...

BTW hadn't you left for office already??????😉😉😉

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: onirfans

😆😆so true one O was not enough that ekta wanted another O . jai ho fekta maiyaa ki 👏

but do not forget for this O ur arvi get reunite ...without him  arjun could never gain any respect from D clan...

any way u can angry on  O but u can denay ...with out  O arvi is spineless ...😆

ab dekh bhi lo ek dusre ke saath sadi ke bad do mahinye bhi tik nehi paye...😳
[/QUOTE]
please understand the thing and then say , i have not bashed onir. i have bashed ekta for unnecessary tracks and illogical twists . the show gone hayware due to that . i have even wrtten that onir was sensible and understood the situation properly . guess only part was read 🥱🥱.

although i am an arvian but that doesnt mean that i will keep on insulting other characters and their fans for illogical reasons.

Originally posted by: White-Rose

My purvi cant hate arjun. She was misguided by haddis.

She was ready marry RK for arjun. Isnt that love?

this one , I totally agree with u @whiterose...
purvi's defination of love is geting married to others whom u dont love and become an epitome of greatness for others to follow..
purvi ka life ka goal tha to make world record of getting married the maximum and she has succeeded if u compare her with any other character of PR...
CoffeeCake thumbnail

New rule under section of ovi u cant sing 'happy birthday'.

I m glad t<font color="#ff0000">here was no space for bachpan ki pagal ovi in arjun's life.[/QUOTE]
</font>
oh may be for that reason whenever arjun in problem he remember ovi and beg to her come back...there is no place so may be he could share his pain with ovi but not with purvi...👏
[/QUOTE]
Yes there was no space. Ovi was root cause of every problem thats the reason u cant forget her in problem.

Arjun was calling and dasi ovi running to see face of handsome arjun.
beautifulchaos thumbnail

love for purvi from heart???😲 hmm.. may be.. and for ovi from below 5 inches of heart? yuck...🤢

prince arjun ka pavitra heart is so full of love for purvi.. how touching..!!!

[/QUOTE] 

Oh yeah I agree probably Arjun's love for Ovi was precisely where you pointed out at.

But for Purvi, it was at heart, it was also in that part of the anatomy he had for Ovi...

Purvi could even have the kind of love Arjun had for Ovi but poor Ovi could never claim to have what Arjun had for Purvi-- his heart... And I understand this is the ROOT cause that Ovi fans are so pi**ed off with Arjun... 

Sad but true, no matter even if some people want to believe that  although Arjun loved Ovi it was Ovi who did not give him any BHAAV...

P.S : .Arjun is tall. Hence, probably you should revise your statistics of 5 inches below the heart for him... That definition befits a short man...
CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

this one , I totally agree with u @whiterose...
purvi's defination of love is geting married to others whom u dont love and become an epitome of greatness for others to follow..
purvi ka life ka goal tha to make world record of getting married the maximum and she has succeeded if u compare her with any other character of PR...

Yes. The same way ovi ke life ka goal tha to collect sperms from arjun.

Originally posted by: White-Rose

Yes. The same way ovi ke life ka goal tha to collect sperms from arjun.

really..???? somehow I missed it.. bcz the serial which I saw, ovi's goal was to make her husband love her which sadly didnt happen as he was interested in only having kids with her as 
in his pavitra heart ovi was only his best friend.. he couldnt love her, he kept saying...
may be friends with benefits...😲..??