Incorrect channel V end swaron story on a happy note and relief us

swaron933 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Incorrect,Bloody loosers,biased people ðŸ˜¡ its a request just end our swaron story on a good note and remove them from your show.We will be sooo happy.We can't see them like this 😭.Atleast give one happiness to swaron fandom.Now We are tired of begging all the time for our couple.
1stly you removed our palki mam who gave your channel such a brilliant show you selfish people
2ndly you brought ameeta just for butchering our swaron and to make them less popular and villain.
We all know loosers why you removed palki mam.WE are not idiots and dumb people.We know the exact reason biased people.
And now you removed them from title montage.
To hell with your show and with your channel.
We all will pray isi year tumhara ye incorrect channel close ho jaye.

Note-Guys THIS POST IS ONLY FOR SS FANS
I dont want any fight here
Edited by swaron933 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edit the title name please _/\_
JensenVruShan thumbnail
they will never remove them cause VruShan brings in huge tvts and they know fans watch the show for them no matter what treatment they are getting
TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
edit the title please neither they will kill swaron not together one by one😉..first sharon then swayam by saas-bahu therapy...so think about it...cause the channel is so correct nd cv toh mashallah😆
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Edit the title for god's sake.
swaron933 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jensenrocks

they will never remove them cause VruShan brings in huge tvts and they know fans watch the show for them no matter what treatment they are getting

ohhh yes i just forgot they are selfish people...thanx for reminding me that they can go to any extent for tvts
cutelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
edit d titke..swaron ka end achhee note pe nhi bt den dardnaak hga
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i'm gonna comment after ages but i want  2 comment today cause i want to share my feelings to some SS fans who may be will understand me . 
channel V is biased from 1 last year actually they always were but now it's clearly visible well reason i'm sure that some SS fans know that, i have not seen this show from many months neither i'm interested but from what i have read and heard from my friends i can only say that ss fans should not hope something better anymore , may be they will show some good track but in the future phir wohi unfairness i know many people will think that this coming from TR fan yes it's coming from TR fan but more then that it's actually coming from Taani/Vrinda fan who know how biased this channel can get just to make few people happy . and jab is show ko benani waali palki nahi rahi toh SS kya ( i don't mean in a wrong way ) 
SS are gonna be in the show till the end but without proper track , or you never know they can end them for their fav people 

ps - this comment was only for some SS fans who are my friends , so i hope others don't mind 
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 10 years ago
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron933

ohhh yes i just forgot they are selfish people...thanx for reminding me that they can go to any extent for tvts

But agree with you if they just end this lovestory on a good note then all their problems will be solved no fights for screenspace, no complaints on the tracks. It would be a win-win situation I think
swaron933 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

i'm gonna comment after ages but i want  2 comment today cause i want to share my feelings to some SS fans who may be will understand me . 

channel V is biased from 1 last year actually they always were but now it's clearly visible well reason i'm sure that some SS fans know that, i have not seen this show from many months neither i'm interested but from what i have read and heard from my friends i can only say that ss fans should not hope something better anymore , may be they will show some good track but in the future phir wohi unfairness i know many people will think that this coming from TR fan yes it's coming from TR fan but more then that it's actually coming from Taani/Vrinda fan who know how biased this channel can get just to make few people happy . and jab is show ko benani waali palki nahi rahi toh SS kya ( i don't mean in a wrong way ) 
SS are gonna be in the show till the end but without proper track , or you never know they can end them for their fav people 

ps - this comment was only for some SS fans who are my friends , so i hope others don't mind 

thanx for commenting 😊..totally agree with you tahi...i know how biased this channel is...atleast i am not hoping anything for swaron and that too from ameeta to kabhi nahi...you are right jab palki mam ko nikal diya to humare swaron ki kya halat karenge ye loosers...