Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

CHAPTER 2:

The sound of ringing phone woke Arjun up from his deep slumber. Before he could pick up it stopped ringing. He sighed. For the first time after Roshni's death he slept a peaceful sleep. He picked up the phone and checked it. Wow. Six missed calls!! And all of them are from Sameer. Arjun cursed under his breath then dialed Sameer's number.

Sameer: Oye kamina kaha hai tu? Kabse call kye ja raha hoom?

Arjun: Woh Sam mujhe sunai nehi dia. So raha tha.

Sameer: Time dekha? It's 9 am now.

Arjun sat up on the bed in a jerk. His eyes went to the wall clock. Shit!!!! How did it happened?

Arjun: Woh woh..Sam woh pata nehi aaj kaise itne der tak so gya.

Sameer: Koun hai tu? Aur mere dost ke saath tune kya kia hai ?

Arjun: Very funny. Main aa raha hoom office. Phone rakh.

Sameer: Sun aaj maine sabko chutti de dya hai. Ane ki jaroorat nehi.

Arjun: Ok. Bye.

He cut the phone and looked at the clock again. He got up from the bed and went to washrom. He finished his morning chore and took baath and came out. He put on a white shirt and blue geans. After all he will have to impress her na!! He locked the door went to out.

He reached Mukharjee Mansion and parked the car aside. He came down from the car and went inside. A maid came to receive him. She took him in the drawing room.

Maid: Aap kisse milne aye hai?

Arjun: Woh Sir hai gharpe?

Maid: Nehi sahab to nehi hai likin memsahab hai. Unhe buladu?

Arjun's heart speed up.

Arjun: Sure.

Maid went away. Arjun was about to sit when he heards someone running. He looked up at the staircases and saw Riya running down. She was wearing a cute pink nighty. Her hair was messy. Without any make up she was looking so innocent. Seeing him she stopped. Arjun smiled and waved his hand. Riya smiled back and waved back. She came to him and stopped in front of him. Then she searched here and there. Sensing her unasked question Arjun replied.

Arjun: Akela aya hoom. Tumhare papa se kuch kaam tha.

Riya's face deflated. So, Arjun added in a hurry.

Aarjun: But sir ghar pe nehi hai. Aur aaj mera office bhi nehi hai. So, may I have the pleasure of spending some time with you? I mean haam kahi bahar ja sakte hai. Agar tum chaho to.

Riya blushed deep red and lower her gaze. Seeing her condition Arjun smiled.

Arjun: Chalogi na?

Riay nodded. She was looking soo happy.

Arjun: Let me introduce myself. I am ACP Arjun Rawte. 2nd in command of ETF. Aur tum Riya Mukharjee.

Riya nodded.

Arjun: Ok. Now go and change. I will wait here.

For the first time Riya became aware of her state. She looked down at her dress and clamped a hand in her mouth. She ran away towards her room.

Riya choose a simple red color anarkali with churidar. For the first time some one had asked her for a outing. When she woke up from her sleep she went to the dtudy in search of her father. But he wasn't there. Then she went back to her room. She was about to close the door when she heard Arjun's voice. She couldn't stop herself but to ran towards that voice. She will recognize that voice in anywhere. Last night in her birthday party she met him. She was walking in terrace when she came across a scorpion. She was so afraid. Then he came and save her from that scorpion. She was very young when she lost her mother in a car accident. In the same accident she lost her voice. After that she never went to outside world. Every person who came to know about her disability always looked down at her with pity. For the first time she met someone who looked at her with awe. When Arjun said that he came to met her father she was a little disappointed. Of course!! Why would he came for her? But when he asked her out she became really happy. For the first time in her life somebody wanted to know her. Not her money but only her.  She send a message to her father if it's okay to go out with Arjun. His father gave her permission. For her messaging is the only way to communicate. Before coming down she didn't forget to take the writing pad and pen with her.

She came down. She wore minimam make up. With simple jwellery. Arjun was waiting for her. The look that came across his face was enough. She couldn't look at his strong gaze. She blushed and lower her gaze. Because for the first time she found love in anybody's eyes except for her father and the maids. Arjun came to her and tentatievly took her hand in his rough hand.

Arjun: Chale?

Riya nodded and tightened her grip on his hand. Arjun chuckled but didn't say anything.

Well I know I said that's it's a one shot and not gonna continue it any more but couldn't help. As I am continuing it on Arakshi so I thought it would be unfair if I left it in the middle...So, guys plz leave ur view after reading...

fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: farana786

wow loved this os
beautifully written dear
hehehe thanks for letting us know. yr honesty is aprreciated dear
.hope to read some more ariya works in futre from you 😉 as i know you are die hard arakshi but do wrte some ariya too. u r a amazing writer
an dont forget to pm me
ps:add me in yr buddy

😊 😃 hahaha nah ariya is fine. will do lol

coming diwn to 2nd part
wow amazing update
first arjun slept late and then rathod teased him.
he quickly went to mukherji mansion to meet riyas father but he was out toh he met riya
iidhar riya hearing arjuns voice daori chali ayi wah kiya unspoken pyar hai
omg arjun asked riya out 😳 😳
yeaa yaeee

will be glad to read another part of this. if you can do cont darling 😉 😉
thnks for pm yar

😊 😃 hahaha nah ariya is fine. will do lol

coming diwn to 2nd part
wow amazing update
first arjun slept late and then rathod teased him.
he quickly went to mukherji mansion to meet riyas father but he was out toh he met riya
iidhar riya hearing arjuns voice daori chali ayi wah kiya unspoken pyar hai
omg arjun asked riya out 😳 😳
yeaa yaeee

will be glad to read another part of this. if you can do cont darling 😉 😉
thnks for pm yar

Thanx darling..😆
Will try but it's hard u know.
Well if u r a pure Ariyan u will understand..😉
Originally posted by: cute_ariya

hey when u gonna update next chapter?😭

Hey don't cry.
I did update.
Now where have u gone??😡😡
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic
Wow Ariya going out continue soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear.. Love it.. Continue soon..
fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: EashaYousufzai

Thanx darling..😆
Will try but it's hard u know.
Well if u r a pure Ariyan u will understand..😉

no problem dear
wheneber u get time. if not its ok.
yap i like ariya works more but i do read some arakshi too 😉
but thanks for your hard work and this fiction rocks dear. 👏 👏

no problem dear
wheneber u get time. if not its ok.
yap i like ariya works more but i do read some arakshi too 😉
but thanks for your hard work and this fiction rocks dear. 👏 👏

I already post the third chapter in Arakshi.
I will just have to change the name..
By tomorrow I will update the third chapter here...
And thanks again..😊
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 10 years ago
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 1 
Wow...now that was a very heart touching update Eash! I mean...I literally have no words! 
The update started out beautiful with Aisha and Arjun's conversation. Again what are friends for. The concern that Aisha showed was so cute. After all she is his Bhabhi! *wink wink* 😆 But I was glad he agreed to go to the party. 

And then I loved the way you described Riya. I mean she looked so beautiful. Even though this is just a fiction but I felt like i was right there watching everything happen. It just felt so real. Hayeee. Poor Riya her mother died. A part of you dies when you lose someone you love. And who knows it better than Arjun. 

Lord jesus! Mujhe to heart attack hi hogaya tha when you said that Riya was on the terrace moving close to the edge...But then I was even more scared because of the scorpion. Thank god! Arjun was there warna...huh i don't even wanna think about it. I hate scorpions! 🤢

And Riya can't speak. That was shocking but I was glad Arjun was there and he hugged her! Which made me smile! 😊 So nice of him.

And then Riya gave him a light kiss! Awww...well you definitely don't need words when your hearts speaks hehe! 😳 AND i JUST LOVE THE way Arjun understood her unsaid words when she was watching the couple. And you were right there was a longing...in her eyes...for love. being loved, and giving love! *sigh* 

And for the first time after Roshni's death he felt a pull towards someone! and it wasn't just about feeling sorry for her because she couldn't speak. the roots went deeper! It was something called love! Jo Akdu ko ho raha hai! 
*woppiieee* You are a great writer Eashhh! I love you! 
❤️ Please please keep writing...now i AM off to read the next part...sorry for the late comment
*puppy face*

Oh forgot to mention That is my favorite songgg! 

Edited by Live-life - 10 years ago