OMG the most irritating leading lady

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
i cant believe how irritating Astha is. i used to watch this serial out of curiosity and the characters were so mysterious. but i cant believe what has happened to the Astha character. i always felt that she was graceless and clumsy and i believed that was part of her character. but over the past week  she just comes across is unbelievably childish.
all that unnecessary fighting between shlok and Astha didnt really make sense, but the misunderstanding was at least believable

Adithy's entry made sense and the serial was getting at least a little interesting, and i thought the entry of shruti's character was superb thinking. and was stunned when they killed her off. what was the point of bringing her in the first place.  wast of time. and screen space really stupid.

it would have been more interesting to see weather shlok would continue his marriage to astha, or go back to his old love shruti.

alright so to keep the shlok Astha jodi they killed off  shruti, who they could have killed of before as well with out the unnecessary 15 minutes drama.

but she is dead 1 day and shlok has already forgotten her and astha has become so insensitive that the girl shlok loved has just died and she just insisting that he says  "I love you" to her. she giggles and laughs like a mad hatter. ask's stupid questions to her MIL, and shlok, stumbles and dances around clumsily. keeps pestering him every minute the day its so annoying.

and shlok has just become a complete push over,  today she fires his to be secretary for no reason, and he just lets her,  has his company gone unprofessional?
and smiles with approval while astha feeds him food fully of chillies.  i could not stand to watch the serial any more.  yuck

i only want so see what happens to jothy and the new guy,  but they have so little screen time that its not worth watching the whole serial.

so this is my goodbye to IPKKND -EBP.
the only IPK i love and will always love is the old one with Arnav and khushi. and  i am going to stick to watching all the episodes  that i have downloaded. all 398 episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashutosh.Nidhi thumbnail
It was Swati not Shruti! 😆
tinklefan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your POV. We love this show and our Ashlok ❤️. 
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's swati and not shruthi
Thanks for leaving
That's aastha's character and there are many who loves the show
I will be disheartened if one of a fan of Ipkknd ebp leaves the show
But Um happy that you are leaving
Bye bye
Sorry good bye
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why are wasting ur time here????

Go n start ur downloading???
Vaise who is shurti???

For me astha is the cutest...love her n ashlokEdited by Jassi87 - 10 years ago
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You're not interested in the show, i understand. But what is the need of this post?? Why you are hurting some others feelings those who love the show by these unnecessary comparisons and ideas?
.furrii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Hi Bye Bye 😆
Edited : 

Edited by .Farah. - 10 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu123.

You're not interested in the show, i understand. But what is the need of this post?? Why you are hurting some others feelings those who love the show by these unnecessary comparisons and ideas?

They don't even watch the show properly
They watch it to find some mistakes 
It's clearly visible in the name of Shruthi instead of swati

But let them talk what they want
We love our aashlok and always they are the best
And aastha is the cutest
Leprechaun thumbnail
Look I can understand u.
U r de one who is gng to loose writting all this here.
So edit it.
Ayala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup dude u are right Astha is behaving really cheap n childish these days. I made a same nature of post yesterday but didn't get any positive response.