Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice  post 

but  i  dont  think  astha  &  shlok  both  fought  for  their  marriage  ,it  was  astha  all  alone  till  swati  died  for  their  marriage    who  fought  ,it  was  astha  all  alone  fought  for  their  love  (  if  u  call  shloke  loved  astha  before ) ,atleast  before  divorce  hearing  ,shlokie  did  not  actually  make  an  effort  to  accept  their  married  life  or  astha  or  fought  for  their  marriage  or  love  ,yes  he  saved  astha  several  times  bcoz  situations  were  made  but  he  himself  did  not  move  forward  without  situations  to  give  the  marriage  a  try    other  than  blaming  astha  &  insulting  astha  &  abusing  astha  (  if  u  count  SR )

shloke  astha  marriage  worked  bcoz  of  astha  till  swati  died  ,astha  did  not  divorce  him  ,before  astha's  attempt    shlokie  did  not  make  an  effort   himself ,he  did  not  put  forward  &  said  astha  dont  leave  ,he  himself  bashed  astha  the  previous  night  of  hearing ,he  did  not  say  to  judge  that  i  dont want  divorce  before  astha  in hearing  before  judge ,it  was  astha  first  ,anyway  ,he  took  astha  caveman  style  before,why ??bcoz  his  ego  was  hurt  that  astha  left  him  ,a  girl  could  dare  to  divorce  shlokie  ,yes  ,it  was  his  ego  ,he  said  when  astha  left  the  house  ,that  u  have  soo  much  ego  that  u  didnt  listen  to  my  baba  &  when  astha  accused  him  at  NA's  birthday  &  said  i  wont  live  with  this  man  ,didnt  shlokie  twisted  his  finger  &  said  LEAVE  ,IN  HARSH  &  INSULTING  WAY ???he  didnt  want  to  bring  astha  back  at  that  time  ,he  said that  to  NA  ,it  was  NA  WHO  PUSHED  HIM  TO  BRING  BACK  ASTHA  ,thats  why  he  did  take  her  as  caveman  style  saying  how  dare  u  insult  my  baba  in  car  &  also  NA  pushed  shloke  saying  bring  back  astha  in  divorce  proceeding  ,i  want  her  back  ,that  why  shlokie  said  to  judge  ,he  didnt  want  divorce  at  first  time  when  judge  gave  them   6  months  order

&  it  was  astha's  nature  ,who  sacrificed  many  things  ,yes  she  sacrificed  many  things   ,like  her  family  (  though  she  is  lucky  to  have  such  family  to  stick  for  her  )   & like  even  herself  to  be  with  shlokie  ,if  she  did  not  sacrifice  &  compromise  seeing  shlokie's  attitude  towards  her  would  the  marriage  worked ????NO  ,bcoz  shlokie  so  far  did  not  sacrifice  or  compromise  anything  atleast  till  swati  died ,a  relationship  needs  BOTH  people to  work  for  it  ,what  did  shlokie  do  other  than  saving astha  ???for  the  relationship ???NOTHING  ,he  tried  to  create  hindrance  for  astha    many  times 

swati  was  a  head  strong  girl  for  her  self  respect  was  much  important  ,trust  was  more  important  than  shlokie's  love  ,i  dont  see  it  was  her  immature  love  bcoz  if  trust  doesnt  exist  relationship  doesnt  exist ,love  cannot  take  relation  further  without  trust  ,shlokie  did  not  trust  her  ,she  thought  its  nothing  without  trust  ,so  she  left  ,nothing  wrong  with  that  ,yes  shlokie  might  have  begged  her  to  come  back  as  per  one  flashback   but  she  didnt  want  to  ,that  does  not  mean  shlokie  didnt  love  her  ,she  was  always  in  shlokie's  mind  even  after  his  marriege  even  when  he  knew  she  was  married  ,who  did  stop  him  then  moving  ahead  with  his  life    with  astha  &  doing  what  he  is  doing  now  with  astha  back  then ???why  didnt  he  do  that  before ???astha  tried  many  times  ,isnt  it  ??why  didnt  he  move  forward  &  accepted  astha  then  as  he  is  doing  now ???

on  the  other  hand  it  is  astha  who  sacrificed  self  respect  ,yes  ,she  did  sacrifice  that  ,saying  shlokie  i  fell  in  love  with  u  100000  times  a  day  usually  right  after  he   used  to   abuse  or  insult  her  ,he  also  did  not  trust  astha   when  aditi  accused  her  ,he  bashed  her  saying  she  has  bad  upbringing  &  all  ,inspite  astha  gave  him  chance  ,it  was  not  shlokie  who  gave  astha  another  chance  ,IF  ASTHA  WAS  THIS  BAD  TO  SHLOKIE   LIKE  HE  WAS  TO  ASTHA     DO  U  THINK  SHLOKIE  WOULD  HAVE  GIVEN  HER  ANOTHER  CHANCE ???HELL  NO  ,ATLEAST  NOT  SO  FAR  ,

a  relationship  needs  two  people  to  trust  each  other  ,two  people  sacrifice  &  compromise  for  each  other ,what  did  shlokie  compromise  &  sacrificed  so  far  for  astha   ???NADA 

lets  see  if  he  sacrifice  or  compromise  or  trust  astha  in  future  

about  shlokie  being  redeemed  so  now  u  r  saying  he  is  realizing  astha's  importance   ,then  its  one  kind  of  redeemption  ,ok ,when  did  he  realize  her  importance  ,we  exactly  dont  know  from    exactly  when  bcoz  they  didnt  show  his  pov  ,so  far  its  all  assumption 

if  he  really  would  have  loved  astha  dont  u  think  atleast  he  would  have  felt  remorse  or  tiny  guilt  if  not  redemption ,he  would  have  atleast  realized  atleast  for  5  minhutes  how  brutal  &  wrong  he  was  ,wouldnt  have  he  realised  what  he  did  to  her  at  SR  &  AFTERWARDS ????SO  let  alone  redeemption  now  ,we  dont  need  it  as  per  ur  point  ,but  what  about  realization  he  was  wrong  ,he  still  didnt  realixze  he  was  wrong  ,we  didnt  see  anything  for  that  so  far  ,if  we  love  some  person  &  we  hurt  them  brutally  wont  we  realize  atleast  that  we  did  wrong ?????  so  if  he  realize  (  if  at  all  )  then  it  will  be  from  now  but  not  before

so  he  is  accepting  astha  now  as  wifey  what  he  couldnt  before  swati  died ???why ????who  stopped  him  ????baba ???or  astha ????or  what ???suddenly  after  swati  died  he  is  accepting  astha  as  wife  in  full  mood    in  fast  speed ,so  thats  why  the  point  of  astha  as  second  option  comes  to  mind  ,if  he  would  have  done  it  before  swati  died  ,if  CVS  DID  SHOW  IT  BEFORE  SWATI  DIED  this  full  speed  then    ,WE  WOULD  HAVE  NEVER  SAID  ASTHA  AS  SECOND  OPTION

astha  ,shlokie  ,yes  so  far  its  destiny  that  is  sticking  them  together   ,i agree    &   also  astha's  sacrificing  ,compromising  nature  &  her  letting  go  of  her  ego   ,

love  should  happen  despite  all  flaws  ,all bad  ,astha  loved  shlokie  despite  his  bad  flaws  ,  did  shlokie  or  would  have  shlokie  love  astha  despite  her flaws  if  in  future  if  she  have  one ??? lets  see  then

by  the  way,  did  shlokie  respect  astha  ever  at least   till  swati  died  ???,i  guess  not  ,lets  see  if  he  respect  her  in  future

love  means  respect  ,understanding  ,trust  ,we  saw  astha  have  those  for  shlokie  lets  see  if  shlokie  have  now  those  for  astha ,which  he  did  not  have  before
Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago
alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Efinah36

Totally agree. Very nice post 😉

Thank you dear 😃😃
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: peytonmanning

i like your take about destiny when we are trying to find reasons or thinking about what-ifs

your appreciation means really a lot, thank you😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: ish123

Woow brilliant post. Enjoyed very much every point. Very well written👍🏼

Awww thank youuu😳😃😳 very very and very much😃
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauriangel

Such a lovely post..and lovely comments from everyone...enjoyed reading them...

thank you, glad you enjoyed reading the post and that it was a positiive start😳😃
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sasha_1939

Thank you. ...

awww your most welcome😳😃
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: bingyy

nice  post 

but  i  dont  think  astha  &  shlok  both  fought  for  their  marriage  ,it  was  astha  all  alone  till  swati  died  for  their  marriage    who  fought  ,it  was  astha  all  alone  fought  for  their  love  (  if  u  call  shloke  loved  astha  before ) ,atleast  before  divorce  hearing  ,shlokie  did  not  actually  make  an  effort  to  accept  their  married  life  or  astha  or  fought  for  their  marriage  or  love  ,yes  he  saved  astha  several  times  bcoz  situations  were  made  but  he  himself  did  not  move  forward  without  situations  to  give  the  marriage  a  try    other  than  blaming  astha  &  insulting  astha  &  abusing  astha  (  if  u  count  SR )

shloke  astha  marriage  worked  bcoz  of  astha  till  swati  died  ,astha  did  not  divorce  him  ,before  astha's  attempt    shlokie  did  not  make  an  effort   himself ,he  did  not  put  forward  &  said  astha  dont  leave  ,he  himself  bashed  astha  the  previous  night  of  hearing ,he  did  not  say  to  judge  that  i  dont want  divorce  before  astha  in hearing  before  judge ,it  was  astha  first  ,anyway  ,he  took  astha  caveman  style  before,why ??bcoz  his  ego  was  hurt  that  astha  left  him  ,a  girl  could  dare  to  divorce  shlokie  ,yes  ,it  was  his  ego  ,he  said  when  astha  left  the  house  ,that  u  have  soo  much  ego  that  u  didnt  listen  to  my  baba  &  when  astha  accused  him  at  NA's  birthday  &  said  i  wont  live  with  this  man  ,didnt  shlokie  twisted  his  finger  &  said  LEAVE  ,IN  HARSH  &  INSULTING  WAY ???he  didnt  want  to  bring  astha  back  at  that  time  ,he  said that  to  NA  ,it  was  NA  WHO  PUSHED  HIM  TO  BRING  BACK  ASTHA  ,thats  why  he  did  take  her  as  caveman  style  saying  how  dare  u  insult  my  baba  in  car  &  also  NA  pushed  shloke  saying  bring  back  astha  in  divorce  proceeding  ,i  want  her  back  ,that  why  shlokie  said  to  judge  ,he  didnt  want  divorce  at  first  time  when  judge  gave  them   6  months  order

&  it  was  astha's  nature  ,who  sacrificed  many  things  ,yes  she  sacrificed  many  things   ,like  her  family  (  though  she  is  lucky  to  have  such  family  to  stick  for  her  )   & like  even  herself  to  be  with  shlokie  ,if  she  did  not  sacrifice  &  compromise  seeing  shlokie's  attitude  towards  her  would  the  marriage  worked ????NO  ,bcoz  shlokie  so  far  did  not  sacrifice  or  compromise  anything  atleast  till  swati  died ,a  relationship  needs  BOTH  people to  work  for  it  ,what  did  shlokie  do  other  than  saving astha  ???for  the  relationship ???NOTHING  ,he  tried  to  create  hindrance  for  astha    many  times 

swati  was  a  head  strong  girl  for  her  self  respect  was  much  important  ,trust  was  more  important  than  shlokie's  love  ,i  dont  see  it  was  her  immature  love  bcoz  if  trust  doesnt  exist  relationship  doesnt  exist ,love  cannot  take  relation  further  without  trust  ,shlokie  did  not  trust  her  ,she  thought  its  nothing  without  trust  ,so  she  left  ,nothing  wrong  with  that  ,yes  shlokie  might  have  begged  her  to  come  back  as  per  one  flashback   but  she  didnt  want  to  ,that  does  not  mean  shlokie  didnt  love  her  ,she  was  always  in  shlokie's  mind  even  after  his  marriege  even  when  he  knew  she  was  married  ,who  did  stop  him  then  moving  ahead  with  his  life    with  astha  &  doing  what  he  is  doing  now  with  astha  back  then ???why  didnt  he  do  that  before ???astha  tried  many  times  ,isnt  it  ??why  didnt  he  move  forward  &  accepted  astha  then  as  he  is  doing  now ???

on  the  other  hand  it  is  astha  who  sacrificed  self  respect  ,yes  ,she  did  sacrifice  that  ,saying  shlokie  i  fell  in  love  with  u  100000  times  a  day  usually  right  after  he   used  to   abuse  or  insult  her  ,he  also  did  not  trust  astha   when  aditi  accused  her  ,he  bashed  her  saying  she  has  bad  upbringing  &  all  ,inspite  astha  gave  him  chance  ,it  was  not  shlokie  who  gave  astha  another  chance  ,IF  ASTHA  WAS  THIS  BAD  TO  SHLOKIE   LIKE  HE  WAS  TO  ASTHA     DO  U  THINK  SHLOKIE  WOULD  HAVE  GIVEN  HER  ANOTHER  CHANCE ???HELL  NO  ,ATLEAST  NOT  SO  FAR  ,

a  relationship  needs  two  people  to  trust  each  other  ,two  people  sacrifice  &  compromise  for  each  other ,what  did  shlokie  compromise  &  sacrificed  so  far  for  astha   ???NADA 

lets  see  if  he  sacrifice  or  compromise  or  trust  astha  in  future  

about  shlokie  being  redeemed  so  now  u  r  saying  he  is  realizing  astha's  importance   ,then  its  one  kind  of  redeemption  ,ok ,when  did  he  realize  her  importance  ,we  exactly  dont  know  from    exactly  when  bcoz  they  didnt  show  his  pov  ,so  far  its  all  assumption 

if  he  really  would  have  loved  astha  dont  u  think  atleast  he  would  have  felt  remorse  or  tiny  guilt  if  not  redemption ,he  would  have  atleast  realized  atleast  for  5  minhutes  how  brutal  &  wrong  he  was  ,wouldnt  have  he  realised  what  he  did  to  her  at  SR  &  AFTERWARDS ????SO  let  alone  redeemption  now  ,we  dont  need  it  as  per  ur  point  ,but  what  about  realization  he  was  wrong  ,he  still  didnt  realixze  he  was  wrong  ,we  didnt  see  anything  for  that  so  far  ,if  we  love  some  person  &  we  hurt  them  brutally  wont  we  realize  atleast  that  we  did  wrong ?????  so  if  he  realize  (  if  at  all  )  then  it  will  be  from  now  but  not  before

so  he  is  accepting  astha  now  as  wifey  what  he  couldnt  before  swati  died ???why ????who  stopped  him  ????baba ???or  astha ????or  what ???suddenly  after  swati  died  he  is  accepting  astha  as  wife  in  full  mood    in  fast  speed ,so  thats  why  the  point  of  astha  as  second  option  comes  to  mind  ,if  he  would  have  done  it  before  swati  died  ,if  CVS  DID  SHOW  IT  BEFORE  SWATI  DIED  this  full  speed  then    ,WE  WOULD  HAVE  NEVER  SAID  ASTHA  AS  SECOND  OPTION

astha  ,shlokie  ,yes  so  far  its  destiny  that  is  sticking  them  together   ,i agree    &   also  astha's  sacrificing  ,compromising  nature  &  her  letting  go  of  her  ego   ,

love  should  happen  despite  all  flaws  ,all bad  ,astha  loved  shlokie  despite  his  bad  flaws  ,  did  shlokie  or  would  have  shlokie  love  astha  despite  her flaws  if  in  future  if  she  have  one ??? lets  see  then

by  the  way,  did  shlokie  respect  astha  ever  at least   till  swati  died  ???,i  guess  not  ,lets  see  if  he  respect  her  in  future

love  means  respect  ,understanding  ,trust  ,we  saw  astha  have  those  for  shlokie  lets  see  if  shlokie  have  now  those  for  astha ,which  he  did  not  have  before

hey dear😳 
 i reallly appreciate everyone's point of view, coz its as different as there are thousands of different people on earth.. and our point of views are influenced by thousands of things..culture, experiences,thoughts, circumstances, past, goals etc.. for me at least i think we all are humans, and all of us can do mistakes, coz humans are an epitome of mistakes and rectifications..we are always given 2nd chances, coz even God gives us 2nd chances..for us its very easy to go in a wrong path, but its amazing how our loved ones and those who truly care pull us out of the dark corners regardless our bad deeds/ wrong decisions, then they show us the light within us, even when we ourselves dont see it.. so yes what i want to say that its an amazing talent to only see the positive sides..coz all of us have negatives sides too, so when we can forgive ourselves, why wont we give that chance to others..they deserve it too... we should always learn to see the good side too... coz thats what leads us to happiness , if we keep reminding people the bad things they did, it wont help them in anyway..it wont encourage them to be good, coz just as we show the children the right path by encourging, thats how we adults function too coz somehow we all have child within us... yeah maybe thats my perspective and u wont agree with me.. but i just wanted to share what i have learnt in my life😳😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aas2727

Loved it. Nice post.

Thank you dear for loving it😳😃
alonsomania thumbnail
Reading the views really made me happy 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatashaRia

Such a nice post... Keep posting like this...

thank u dear, will try my best if my busy schedule gives me a chance 😳