Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
She is completely insane. I can't believe people criticize Ekta, when Gul Khan does things like these. Nothing will be ever make up for these things she did on QH last night. It is a bloody primetime show. She is insane. 
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

hey people
i guess you dont know me as i have never been in this forum but today i have come here to discuss something!!

YES!! i have see today's episode and despite of not being a QH or AsYa fan i have literally cried my heart out!! i was sad, depressed and ANGRY s well!!

did gul khan have some sense in her mind when she was making this scene?? first of all how can a 1 and 1/2 foot girl kill such strong people like gafoor khan and Asad?? and weren't there any servant,guard,driver or even a single maid in the house?? such rich people and they dont have securities?? and when tanveer was trying to kill Zoya.. Asad came and push her away couldnt he just grab the knife which was lying on the floor instead of crying with Zoya????

this is a serial n serial mein yeh sab hota hi hai though i agree kuch zada ho gaya ismein

and dont you people think that showing such a brutal massacre on national television would be a bad infuence on many people?? yeah i know she had to end those characters but instead of killing them in this way couldnt she adopt a different method??
nobody learns anything from TV n i do agree they could have done it in another way 
ok so she had to end those characters. But y did she had to do it?? what was the need of the leap?? arent there any other show on TV which are going on without any leap. The show which is ruling the TRP chart for like several months is going so strong despite of any leap or any character or actor change!!
she did the leap bcoz the show wasn't getting trp's n the shows who r ruling without leap r getting trp agar wo nahi karti phir zee tv serial bandh kar deta 
Now lets come to her biggest problem
ACTORS LEAVING HER SHOW!!
yeah maybe its the actor's fault or maybe her shows are cursed or sth but how can the same thing happen thrice??

we have no idea on this so lets not presume from before 

first in IPKKND after the revealing of the negative character...she came up with the worst tracks possible which eventually lead to barun's exit and the end of the show!! Fine maybe Barun wanted to persue a career in BW thus he left and Gul khan is as innocent as a saint
But then what happened with KSG???? fine maybe even HE was at fault
we have no idea whether  he was at fault or not so lets not go there  
and again Gul khan is innocent but what about raqesh now??? 
raqesh left it himself bcoz he didn't wanted to play a father which is fine 
He is leaving only bcaz of the leap
so what was the need of the leap couldnt she come up with any other track??
is this show about asya or its about how fate always supports evil like tanveer!!???

leap ka reason was simple there was no trp plus they were not able to make story as everything was cleared n har serial mein ek vamp hoti hi hai
i am not her enemy or sth indeed i was a huge fan of her shows like Suvreen Guggal and IPKKND and i even used to like QH
but i strongly feel that she is not able to continue her consistence!! 
and i really want to  know about her ACTORS cause maybe barun was wrong but what happened to raqesh and karan??

and why does she always run out of ides??
every serial now a days r same so its not Qh every show after a year run out of ideas 
if i have hurted anyone's feeling please forgive me and if the MODS think my topic is inappropriate they can close it but i just shared my thoughts!!

its all cool
Edited by karan-007 - 10 years ago
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is not a good producer but a kind of drug to which we get addicted(talking about shows) and then we all know that at the end it proves harmful for us! Her shows are unique and epic in first 6 to 7 months but then she drags them. Whatever but with geet and ipkknd she did justice but with qh she just ruined it. I don't understand her obsession with that character tanveer! I personally believe that with actual plot i.e about zoyan happening then divorce and then marrying asad to remarry ayan she could have pulled it but she just sticked to that tanveer and that also even in illogical way. Na Sar Na Paoun!! Hmph! Letting out my frustration! I feel pity for surbhi bcz she is stuck. O even miss KSG but fell good bcz his talent was not for gul. About raqesh he was cheated. 
ZoyaAsadKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
god only knows why she came up with this leap track
if there wasn't a leap rakesh was not going to quit the show as far as i know ... rakesh and mohit were not ready to play father characters so the quit this show...
instead of showing all the world's nonsens they could be more sensible and show zoya's search for her abbu with asad helping ... 
most idiotic part was tanveer killing rashid why on earth she wants to kill rashid ????? and out of blue razia turns to be positive ????? such a crap... 
i didn't have the guts to see the episode after watching the precap itself ASAD the lion our hero getting stabed by a biili ??? althought i counldn't accept rakesh in place of KSG but STILL HE WAS THE ASAD AHEMD KHAN ZOYA"S SAVIOUR THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER... 
i started crying just by reading the WU just wish no one will continue watching this idiotic international sracp only then gul will understand our frustration and pain...
i seriously don't understand one thing ... in all her shows she will make the viewers fall in love with the leads and then break our hearts ruthlessly. i used to love asya so much FOR ME QH MEANS ASYA ,SO NO ASYA MEANS NO QH ... I HATE THIS SHOW ... AFTER ALL THE HARDSHIPS THAT ASAD AND ZOYA HAD TO GO THROUGH WHAT DID THEY GET ??????? THIS SHOW COULD BE ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS WITH SUCH A GOOD STORYLINE IN THE BEGINING BUT IT FINALLY ENDED UP TO BE A DISASTER 

HATE U GUL FOR MAKING US FALL IN LOVE WITH ASYA AND FINALLY KILLING THEM 
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i swear i'll never watch 4 lions shows anymore...already quit qh
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: angelic567

i swear i'll never watch 4 lions shows anymore...already quit qh

i took this decision after i saw what  she did to IPKKND

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well according to KSG she is a "perfectionist" ... if you look at the episodes that she's directed and had a huge hand in, like Mangalpur and Bol Na Halke Halke... they've all come out amazing 

But when Gul takes a step back and doesn't give the time to her serials that it needs, that's when it all starts falling apart ... she needs to learn management, that's all I can say. 
Ramisaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

its all cool

Ramisaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

Well according to KSG she is a "perfectionist" ... if you look at the episodes that she's directed and had a huge hand in, like Mangalpur and Bol Na Halke Halke... they've all come out amazing 

But when Gul takes a step back and doesn't give the time to her serials that it needs, that's when it all starts falling apart ... she needs to learn management, that's all I can say. 

you know we cant say that she doesnt have that ''spark'' in her ..she does!r else she wouldnt have been able to give us such magnificent couples like Maan-geet, Arnav-khushi and asad-zoya 
and all those scenes related to them are just amazing

but what happens to her after 7 to 8 months 
she gets possessed or sth??
and i do agree nowadays its the same with most of the producers!! but if it goes on with everyone then will we have to stop watching the shows after 7 months???
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrsArnavRajput

you know we cant say that she doesnt have that ''spark'' in her ..she does!r else she wouldnt have been able to give us such magnificent couples like Maan-geet, Arnav-khushi and asad-zoya 
and all those scenes related to them are just amazing

but what happens to her after 7 to 8 months 
she gets possessed or sth??
and i do agree nowadays its the same with most of the producers!! but if it goes on with everyone then will we have to stop watching the shows after 7 months???

@bold, exactly we cant deny that, no matter how much anger we feel towards her :( 

I guess that's why they're talking more now about implementing seasons in Indian telly ... but I disagree with that idea because I feel like a lot of these shows are meant to be soaps... like look at American soaps, they air 5 days a week for one hour each episode! ... and they stay on air for years ... that Y&R soap has been on air for like 40 years ... I dont understand, if American soaps can achieve this much and air double the content then why can't Indian serials do it?