Vardhan Vardhan Vardhan !!!- Updated 20/4

varshamitra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Am I dreaming too much or was he actually metaphorically pointing the trio in everything he said today...
1. Canteen scene was obvious and a direct remark to the trio and I am not going to repeat that as people have written pretty good posts on that.

2. Classroom scene:

When Randhir shoots the plane and he catches it and mentions that if he wants to hit the target shoot at 45 degrees from the ground. I know this might sounds over the top but I felt that he was trying to tell him that his approach isn't right when he trying to "win" Sanyukta despite he is brilliant (~ he has good intentions).
(From the canteen scene, one thing is for sure that Vardhan understands Randhir's feelings if not Parth's. Idon't exactly know how Parth feels or think. At present, i just sense remorse or guilt in his behavior...which I am unable to digest... but anyways).

When Vardhan asks the dream team to put finger in nose and he sees most people following orders blindly. He tells them to use sixth sense (~ perspective of the speaker) because words are not always true. That was for Sanyukta especially because she tends to take things literally !!!
And for Randhir too because he has an elephant ego which shadows his intellect.

When he asks to find Sahil, he says- Parth find your missing link. Now, this is so double meaning but he is asking him to make peace with himself as Vardhan understands that this guy has anger issues... when I talk about "anger issues, Randhir is nothing in front of a volcano of anger like Parth is...

Anyways, I may be overanalyzing but feel free to disagree. I love critics so please do reply.😊

Update 20/4:

PS: Guys there is a comment on Page 2 in case you missed it, that I replied to winchesters (ifra) and my friend Sweta (swetarocking) thinks that it is worth mentioning in the original post. So thanks Sweta for your motivation πŸ˜Š

The idea is to portray the similarities between Randhir and Vardhan and its impact on the trio's relationship.

Yes, R and V are carbon copy of each other. That is why R respects V so much and V knows R in-and-out. Obviously, with the age difference and all V has become relatively calm and mature but if you remember the flashback- Niharika told V that his biggest weakness is his anger... and so is the case for R.

Although, I was mad like a cat when R called S's father and told him about the model but you know what we should not take characters personally and not compare them to what we think they should be doing. The show portrayed a contrast in R's behavior from the night before when he was so caring for S (covering her with his shirt and all) and the next day he tore the girl completely, but you know what, this is what the message is all about. You can RUIN everything with your anger and ego EVEN though you are a gem at heart & same goes for S. She made a direct blow to his self-respect and her sarcasm about his family was not appropriate. 

Well, I am not supporting R here I am just saying that all the characters are flawed and we should just squeeze out the "moral value" from the situation rather than rooting for our fav couple or character, because this show is farrr more deeper than what meets the eye (not to mention I have never liked an Indian show so much before and i don't watch any other either :P)

I am 100% sure that V knows about R's feelings because:
1. CVs won't introduce V during S makeover track just like that... and when he told "indirectly" to R that I don't want "anyone" to lose focus.
2. Again, when S was cutting veggies in the lab V came... he obviously knows that R is making her do stuff.
3. When S was running with R's shirt in the morning, V observed her very carefully and obviously she looked like she just woke up. V turned back like a confused person to understand what the hell was going on.
4. And then the epic classroom/plane at 45deg scene :D (that was my fav to be honest).

Although, I know V is very professional but he takes everything "personally" just like R. And I won't be surprised if he gives another reality check to R. R was deeply impacted by V's words when he told him that S is his world and that his happiness depends upon her.

But at the same time V knows that S is receiving the respect she deserves from P and not R. The idea is not to wade away P but at the same time mend R to be deserving enough to be with S.

For S, I think V loves her the most among all the students, not only because she reminds him of N but also because he is living with this guilt of losing N because of his mistake (somewhere). So, he is extremely extremely harsh with her (just like R but obviously different feelings and motives). 

S also knows that V's anger is always beneficial for her growth and that V loves her (as a student ofcorse) but when it comes to R and R is mean/angry with her she obviously won't understand or probably have no reason to believe that R likes her somewhere in his heart. 
That is why V was asking S to use her sixth sense and not follow just what people tell you.
(SUCH A STRONG message) Hatsss off to Cvs

I don't root for any couple and i think all characters are grey here to some extent but at the same time I want S and P to break all stereotypes of a guy-girl friendship and that P supporting S not because he is attracted or anything but just because she is his friend.

(Now i am being selfish here because I WANT them to behave like "ideal friends" whether it happens often in real life situations like this- NO... Not really !!! So, I won't be surprised if they fall for each other but you know what the reason for them falling in love would be to fill each other's voids and more out of sympathy (sorry for my usage of words here) if not anything else.)

The reason for R&S falling in love would be mutual admiration (intelligence tops the charts and then they will discover their personal traits which would be icing on the top. 

Personally (and purely based upon my love life which i am happily portraying in public), One should never fall for someone just because they fill your voids because voids might not remain forever but admiration grows with lifetime. And this is not a "proven rule" BUT totally my opinion (so spare me on this ;) )

It hurts a lot when you lose your guy bestie just because love/attraction creeps in and you are not able to handle it. It will be tormenting for both S and P more than anyone else.

Happy reading and do comment. Thanks πŸ˜Š

Edited by varshamitra - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiara888 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is interesting...very interesting(in vardhan style).
i never thot so deep bt i thing ur analysis is quite ryt..
-WanderLust- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ah, One Of My Favourite Person AND Analyser has Wriiten A Post?  *Excited*πŸ˜ƒ

Am I dreaming too much or was he actually metaphorically pointing the trio in everything he said today... 

No Varsha, This Man Was All about metaphors today. -_-

1. Canteen scene was obvious and a direct remark to the trio and I am not going to repeat that as people have written pretty good posts on that.

2. Classroom scene:

When Randhir shoots the plane and he catches it and mentions that if he wants to hit the target shoot at 45 degrees from the ground. I know this might sounds over the top but I felt that he was trying to tell him that his approach isn't right when he trying to "win" Sanyukta despite he is brilliant (~ he has good intentions). 

@Blue- Totally.  I Felt That Too. As A Teacher He Cannot Outcross His Limits. So He Devised His Own Way To Knock Some Sense Into RD.

(From the canteen scene, one thing is for sure that Vardhan understands Randhir's feelings if not Parth's. I don't exactly know how Parth feels or think. At present, i just sense remorse or guilt in his behavior...which I am unable to digest... but anyways).

@Red - True. Vardhaan Is A Good Analyser Of Randhir.

@purple - Agreed. I Mean If  He Is Feeling So Awkward Or Remorseful, I Think He Should Stop Sending Wrong Signals To SA and Straighten Stuff Out.😳

When Vardhan asks the dream team to put finger in nose and he sees most people following orders blindly. He tells them to use sixth sense (~ perspective of the speaker) because words are not always true. That was for Sanyukta especially because she tends to take things literally !!! 

@Green- This Part Is Brilliantly Ananlysed. I Need Not Say More.😳

When he asks to find Sahil, he says- Parth find your missing link. Now, this is so double meaning but he is asking him to make peace with himself as Vardhan understands that this guy has anger issues... when I talk about "anger issues, Randhir is nothing in front of a volcano of anger like Parth is...

@Brown -  LoL. Agreed To.πŸ˜†

Anyways, I may be overanalyzing but feel free to disagree. I love critics so please do reply. πŸ˜Š

Do I Smell Modesty? LoL. Noji. Varsha You Are One The Best Analysers I have Ever Met. 
Unbiased In The True Sense Of  The Word. Love You. Keep Posting.😊

Cheers

Sweta❀️

varshamitra thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwetaRocking

Ah, One Of My Favourite Person AND Analyser has Wriiten A Post?  *Excited*πŸ˜ƒ

No Varsha, This Man Was All about metaphors today. -_-

2. Classroom scene:

@Blue- Totally.  I Felt That Too. As A Teacher He Cannot Outcross His Limits. So He Devised His Own Way To Knock Some Sense Into RD.

(From the canteen scene, one thing is for sure that Vardhan understands Randhir's feelings if not Parth's. I don't exactly know how Parth feels or think. At present, i just sense remorse or guilt in his behavior...which I am unable to digest... but anyways).

@Red - True. Vardhaan Is A Good Analyser Of Randhir.

@purple - Agreed. I Mean If  He Is Feeling So Awkward Or Remorseful, I Think He Should Stop Sending Wrong Signals To SA and Straighten Stuff Out.😳

@Green- This Part Is Brilliantly Ananlysed. I Need Not Say More.😳

@Brown -  LoL. Agreed To.πŸ˜†

Anyways, I may be overanalyzing but feel free to disagree. I love critics so please do reply. πŸ˜Š

Do I Smell Modesty? LoL. Noji. Varsha You Are One The Best Analysers I have Ever Met. 
Unbiased In The True Sense Of  The Word. Love You. Keep Posting.😊

Cheers

Sweta❀️

Aww Sweta, thats so nice of you!!! I am touched. Btw, I do consider Tich as my guru... and many others are brilliant on this forum. Thanks a lot for your response. πŸ˜Š
-WanderLust- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^^ You Are Most Welcome Varsha πŸ˜³ Edited by SwetaRocking - 10 years ago
varshamitra thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiara888

this is interesting...very interesting(in vardhan style).
i never thot so deep bt i thing ur analysis is quite ryt..

Thanks Tiara πŸ˜Š
varshamitra thumbnail
And i hope we get to see more of Prof. Vardhan in the upcoming episodes !
winchesters thumbnail
What a wonderful analysis! M really speechless lookin at ur analytical skills!! 
Yes, coz this is something i jst had nt paid attention too..may b i was too busy in findin a reason to continue wit the show...and here u have given me a  fantastic reason!!
I have always felt that randhir and vardhan are too similar, n vardhan knws this too...so mayb he might b the first one to guess randhir's feelings, or he already has. And given the teacher-student relationship he obviously cant help him directly, but doin it indirectly is no harm.
Amazing post dear!! 
Edited by winchesters - 10 years ago
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i luv this professor ..>!! hes interesting actually very interesting πŸ˜›
shayeri89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you know wat I was feeling d same on hearing vardhan's dialogue bt I was surpised dat nobody in the forum noticed dat so I thought m ovrthinking...bt thankflly sumone made aa post on it..vardhan undrstands randhir the most as I think he sees himself in randhir