Writers Corner

||Warrior-The Brave Hearts|| *Completed*Chck replies on Pg 67-71 (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 71

tamanna-azaan

IF-Dazzler

tamanna-azaan

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
really really superb..
and very beautifully written..cant say anything..
feel like yes we girls or women r worrier not survivor in every aspect..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Deepkriti..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Warrior-The Brave Hearts|| *Completed*Chck replies on Pg 67-71 (Page 51)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepkriti

Originally posted by .PheonixFire.

Nice story.
My way of thinking is different from the girl in the story though. It could be circumstance or attitude towards life and everything you get in life. I believe in fighting no matter if alone. I don't believe in accepting everything that comes your way being positive till its too late. I never give anyone any right to destroy or influence my life no matter who that person is to me. We are in 21st century. Girls are not weak. we are stronger than any man on the earth. We need to realize it. Society never bothers about anyone then why bother about it.

I don't believe in survival. I believe in living and living with my pride, my dignity and dreams. The story was good. But somehow I felt the girl was weak. She  was not a survivor for me. She should have  fought with her father. If he was so adamant on not supporting her she should have left her house and should have tried to pursue her studies. So, called sacrifices can never give anyone happiness. In this story too she accepted what her father decided for her. But after whatever happened with her, will her father ever be happy? I don't think so. No parents want that for their kids.

Being divorcee is not the best thing. But giving up and waiting for death is worse than being dead already. She gave so much importance to her circumstances. I don't think there was any fight back from her side. She should have continued  her studied after coming back. She should have tried to make a worthy life for her. That should have been a fight back for me. That's what a warrior do. Warriors don't stay and wait for death after defeat. They fight and fight harder after every defeat. That's what makes them unique... a warrior.

Don't mind just my thoughts. I don't tolerate things, that's why I can't take such stuff. Don't mind me saying this but this is warrior series. So, post some stories based on girls who actually fought back and  got successful in life. Stories which can inspire everyone. Stories which shows strength and courage of girls. Survival is not important. Survival is the thing that even animals know how to do. We are humans and we require more than survival. Warriors don't just fight for survival they fight to win.

The story was good but I would have appreciated a better one.
P.S- Sorry if I come across harsh. I don't have any hard feelings for  anyone. This is just my view.

heya,

honestly I don't take any critic word of my reader as harsh until certainly out of limit. I can completly understand your opinion.infact to some extent I agree to it. But certainly u r forgetting one very big thing that every coin has two sides.u might not consider her a warrior but I do. Obvio thats why
I so wanted to write this stry asap. Every girl is not that bold enough. She was timid becoz her env made her that way. Her father was strict and conservative. She could have fight but then comes a big big fact. He is her father and she really loves him. May be if she could have fought, he might have understood but if she didnt there was a fear that she might lose him, her entire family and I knw why it feels like. Next when she was told to quit studies, most middle class girls cant even argue on that topic. The point was yet again the same. She could have gone against. May be she should have. But those boundations become so natural that she font even think of escaping out of them. Just think if from the age of 5 you are taught to remain mum, silent and meek, woulnt it become ur absolute self. The girls from conservative family are well trained to do that. I am not supporting what she does,becoz in no case keeping mum and handeling torture can be correct. But on the other hand, you cant ignore what made her do that. I m only saying to understand her position. Middle class girls from a conservative family know where the ground lies. Thats where mentality comes and thats where u me and every other girl differs. Its not personal behavior. Its the kind of upbringing. And infact believe me the kind of upbringing that she had, I m sure that calling her mom to take her back home would have taken ample of courage. Her step would not only have taken her but her whole family under the eyes of society. But still she sidelined that society factor and took a step ahead. There are many girls who actually bear it all without a word just because of that society factor. But she did come out and thats why she is a warrior for me.
p.s. I am just keeping my point as you kept yours. No hard feelings dear. There are millions of people on this people and you cant expect every two to have same thinking

love
deepkriti

Hey,
I don't think to fight you need to be bold. To fight you need courage and courage comes from within it has nothing to with upbringings. How anyone treats you mostly based on how you want yourself to be treated. About strict parents, I have very strict parents and they are somewhat conservative too like any other family. You said that the girl didn't want to loose her father.  I am sure no one can please anyone if they are not happy themselves. What do you think after she came back her father was happy? I don't think so.

I don't think there is any fight which can make you loose your parents. They can get  angry but once they see you successful, happy they forgive you. Because at the end of the day every parent want his child to be happy. Can you imagine the guilt her father would have faced? May be no. May be he will spend his entire life in regret which will kill him everyday. Can this girl who loves her father a lot justify this?

Upbrining plays its role in your nature,  your approch towards things and you view... everything. Even if I agree that the girl was not able to protest and got married. I want to ask you why didn't you write something like she continued her studies after divorce and became something. It would have been more proper ending. I don't think the series is to show how worse is the condition of women in society. We all know that already. But from what I think this series is to motivate. To show how one insident or bad past can't beat a brave soul. There was hopelessness in that girl at the end. Which I can't digest the most. To sum it all I think it would have been more inspirational.

I sure you are aware that  there are many real life stories where girls and women who were not even literate fought back what naught and became source of inspiration for many. So, I don't think just upbringing and circumstances can hold who you are.

I believe that if my life is to ruin I will take full credit of it rather than anyone else taking pleasure or being guilty for it. Life is too short to live for everyone. You have to live for yourself than only you can selflessly think about everyone.

The story was still quite realistic but end was not good to be honest.

..Deepkriti..

..Deepkriti..

IF-Rockerz

..Deepkriti..

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Nice story.
My way of thinking is different from the girl in the story though. It could be circumstance or attitude towards life and everything you get in life. I believe in fighting no matter if alone. I don't believe in accepting everything that comes your way being positive till its too late. I never give anyone any right to destroy or influence my life no matter who that person is to me. We are in 21st century. Girls are not weak. we are stronger than any man on the earth. We need to realize it. Society never bothers about anyone then why bother about it.

I don't believe in survival. I believe in living and living with my pride, my dignity and dreams. The story was good. But somehow I felt the girl was weak. She  was not a survivor for me. She should have  fought with her father. If he was so adamant on not supporting her she should have left her house and should have tried to pursue her studies. So, called sacrifices can never give anyone happiness. In this story too she accepted what her father decided for her. But after whatever happened with her, will her father ever be happy? I don't think so. No parents want that for their kids.

Being divorcee is not the best thing. But giving up and waiting for death is worse than being dead already. She gave so much importance to her circumstances. I don't think there was any fight back from her side. She should have continued  her studied after coming back. She should have tried to make a worthy life for her. That should have been a fight back for me. That's what a warrior do. Warriors don't stay and wait for death after defeat. They fight and fight harder after every defeat. That's what makes them unique... a warrior.

Don't mind just my thoughts. I don't tolerate things, that's why I can't take such stuff. Don't mind me saying this but this is warrior series. So, post some stories based on girls who actually fought back and  got successful in life. Stories which can inspire everyone. Stories which shows strength and courage of girls. Survival is not important. Survival is the thing that even animals know how to do. We are humans and we require more than survival. Warriors don't just fight for survival they fight to win.

P.S- Sorry if I come across harsh. I don't have any hard feelings for  anyone. This is just my view.

heya,

honestly I don't take any critic word of my reader as harsh until certainly out of limit. I can completly understand your opinion.infact to some extent I agree to it. But certainly u r forgetting one very big thing that every coin has two sides.u might not consider her a warrior but I do. Obvio thats why
I so wanted to write this stry asap. Every girl is not that bold enough. She was timid becoz her env made her that way. Her father was strict and conservative. She could have fight but then comes a big big fact. He is her father and she really loves him. May be if she could have fought, he might have understood but if she didnt there was a fear that she might lose him, her entire family and I knw why it feels like. Next when she was told to quit studies, most middle class girls cant even argue on that topic. The point was yet again the same. She could have gone against. May be she should have. But those boundations become so natural that she font even think of escaping out of them. Just think if from the age of 5 you are taught to remain mum, silent and meek, woulnt it become ur absolute self. The girls from conservative family are well trained to do that. I am not supporting what she does,becoz in no case keeping mum and handeling torture can be correct. But on the other hand, you cant ignore what made her do that. I m only saying to understand her position. Middle class girls from a conservative family know where the ground lies. Thats where mentality comes and thats where u me and every other girl differs. Its not personal behavior. Its the kind of upbringing. And infact believe me the kind of upbringing that she had, I m sure that calling her mom to take her back home would have taken ample of courage. Her step would not only have taken her but her whole family under the eyes of society. But still she sidelined that society factor and took a step ahead. There are many girls who actually bear it all without a word just because of that society factor. But she did come out and thats why she is a warrior for me.
p.s. I am just keeping my point as you kept yours. No hard feelings dear. There are millions of people on this people and you cant expect every two to have same thinking

love
deepkriti

Hey,
I don't think to fight you need to be bold. To fight you need courage and courage comes from within it has nothing to with upbringings. How anyone treats you mostly based on how you want yourself to be treated. About strict parents, I have very strict parents and they are somewhat conservative too like any other family. You said that the girl didn't want to loose her father.  I am sure no one can please anyone if they are not happy themselves. What do you think after she came back her father was happy? I don't think so.

I don't think there is any fight which can make you loose your parents. They can get  angry but once they see you successful, happy they forgive you. Because at the end of the day every parent want his child to be happy. Can you imagine the guilt her father would have faced? May be no. May be he will spend his entire life in regret which will kill him everyday. Can this girl who loves her father a lot justify this?

Upbrining plays its role in your nature,  your approch towards things and you view... everything. Even if I agree that the girl was not able to protest and got married. I want to ask you why didn't you write something like she continued her studies after divorce and became something. It would have been more proper ending. I don't think the series is to show how worse is the condition of women in society. We all know that already. But from what I think this series is to motivate. To show how one insident or bad past can't beat a brave soul. There was hopelessness in that girl at the end. Which I can't digest the most. To sum it all I think it would have been more inspirational.

I sure you are aware that  there are many real life stories where girls and women who were not even literate fought back what naught and became source of inspiration for many. So, I don't think just upbringing and circumstances can hold who you are.

I believe that if my life is to ruin I will take full credit of it rather than anyone else taking pleasure or being guilty for it. Life is too short to live for everyone. You have to live for yourself than only you can selflessly think about everyone.

Well,
whatever she faced were her own circumstances. Whatever she had gone through is something only she can describe best not me or you or anyone else. I agree may be the ending could have been better but then I just wanted to ignite hope in her heart. And yea! Its not like she is not doing anything now. She is a teacher. Her brother and mother are extremely supportive and her father still blames it all on destiny. Her life is that page of a story that no one else can completely describe so its useless to go on in this topic. I will still stick to my opinion. I think she is a warrior. But on the other hand I really appreciate your views. You know you really make me remember one of my friend. Believe it or not, she is also the one like you while me a little different. I believe in destiny. May be you'll find my thinking wrong but then I can't help it. Its me and in the last few years of my life I  have accepted me the way I am. But not dragging this topic on meLOL I think its better to keep our personal opinions dear. The point is that thinking differs and so does people. 
Hope you don't mind
take care
and be the way you are :)
Love 
Deepkriti

.PheonixFire.

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Nice story.

heya,

love
deepkriti

Hey,

Well,
whatever she faced were her own circumstances. Whatever she had gone through is something only she can describe best not me or you or anyone else. I agree may be the ending could have been better but then I just wanted to ignite hope in her heart. And yea! Its not like she is not doing anything now. She is a teacher. Her brother and mother are extremely supportive and her father still blames it all on destiny. Her life is that page of a story that no one else can completely describe so its useless to go on in this topic. I will still stick to my opinion. I think she is a warrior. But on the other hand I really appreciate your views. You know you really make me remember one of my friend. Believe it or not, she is also the one like you while me a little different. I believe in destiny. May be you'll find my thinking wrong but then I can't help it. Its me and in the last few years of my life I  have accepted me the way I am. But not dragging this topic on meLOL I think its better to keep our personal opinions dear. The point is that thinking differs and so does people. 
Hope you don't mind
take care
and be the way you are :)
Love 
Deepkriti

I can understand. What she faced must have a real bad impact on her. But still I think she should be little more hopeful. Happiness doesn't comes to you, you need to find it. Try to share someone's sorrow and you will  feel how your problems are nothing. I have seen people in worst shape in their life and still trying to be happy, smiling in others happiness, giving shoulder to others to cry when there was no shoulder for them to cry over.

I am not a destiny believer. Everything we face, we are soul responsible for it. God always gives us choices and what we get is depends upon the choice we made.  I know my views may feel like more of a Rebel's[My friends say I am the oneLOL] and this is one of the things I love about myself. And certainly I won't change it for a world.
But I respect your views. Everyone is right from one's own perspective. You are right at your place and I am at mine.Smile

..Deepkriti..

Gursharn3010

Gursharn3010

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
awesomwe update

..Deepkriti..

...Mallu...

IF-Rockerz

...Mallu...

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Great Upd..

..Deepkriti..

Ale_TaaRey

Goldie

Ale_TaaRey

Posted: 29 June 2014 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Res Wink
Unres Big smile
Reading this at 4:40 am Tongue
Gosh what a piece of writing Clap
I am in love all over again Deep Hug
You know what this thing that you write is the bestest thing you could ever do Clap
Trust me I am your fan Embarrassed
This lady! I salute her for the courage she has!
Hats off to whoever wrote this Clap
'Male Dominating Society' No comments -_-
I hope we all get our Dream boy soon Wink
Insha Allah ! Hoping for the best always Embarrassed
Much Much Love: Ale Heart

Edited by Ale_TaaRey - 29 June 2014 at 5:11pm

..Deepkriti..

divzcool

divzcool

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
nice update