Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by bawaswift

Very well said Mudra Di, i totally agree with your thoughts in this much liked post πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I always try my best to come n LIKE n post my comment at evert thread... But last few days i have seen most of the time in the company of the docs... so cud not come here much.. Will try to do the needful as much i wud be able to πŸ˜Š

Oh! What happened to you?😲

Please take care ji
Originally posted by rrdsu

Likes se number-of-posts badhta hai

Posts se forum ki longevity badhti hai

Longevity se hamare S2 ki ummeed badh jaati hai

Ummeed pe duniya kayaam hai...

very true mudraji..hope our lovely invisible folks.. will be motivated.. to  comment or atleast LIKE..

I been little irregular here ..so not  checking  posts  promptly.. little late lateef.. .  

Ms LLL,

work pe busy  thi kya?😊
Originally posted by deepa17

πŸ˜›... but it should be sticky really

😊
Nice thought Mudra!
I go to posts by their makers and I reserve my right to 'like' & comment on only those posts that truly appeal me.
Any Ashutosh special post is a big NO-NO πŸ˜†

When I come here, I look for AlkaJi's posts, your posts and Tupu's posts.
Actually to reply to links sent by Tupu and Bawa, I come here so obviously would land there first.
Admire the organisation of Tupu's posts, well thought & perfect πŸ‘
I like your sense of humour and smileys that you put are really good πŸ‘
AlkaJi is the most versatile contributor here. I like everything she posts πŸ‘

Next I check Heena & Ariya's song & siggy posts & HinaJi's VM.

I really heartily appreciate all the hard work these songpost & siggypost makers do.
Though let me admit I hardly know the songs they use but AshNi pictures set to beautiful lyrics are always a treat that I like very much πŸ‘Edited by kritika4ever - 9 years ago
When you have initiated the topic, let me share my observation Mudra:

Writing FF must be asking for much devotion but any post or VM maker's efforts cannot be belittled compared to FF writers.
I followed very limited FFs so far but have observed that except few writers, FF people GENERALLY stay confined to their own threads.
Other post makers contribute to all posts including liking & reviewing ffs. Hence I'd applaud for them and for silent contributors more than story writers.

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Suku-namiπŸ˜†

Again πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†