Jagraata Express #11: Meri Motichoor Ki Laddoo <3

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was far better of course as we got the scenes of both jodis alternatively!

RanJan were okayish, however I am not understanding how Ranvi cannot see the change in Gunjan. She's so warmed up to him whereas before she used to be irritated to spend a second with him. So as per precap, confrontation is on the way. I want Gunjan to be strong enough to tell him that she loves him cause Ranvi is too dumb to understand at the moment.

Coming to the best part of the episode, mere VeeBa Short scenes yet significant! The first scene is so dreamy... How close he was And Veera bhi sharmaayiii ! And that wink ! Baldeva has killed us yet again I wonder how Veera resists yaar ! She does get affected so definitely in future episodes, I want to see a monologue of what Veera thinks of him. She just shows that she's all the same but something definitely is happening 😳

Btw I loved tht girvi rakhna scene 🀣 Khulke hasi by god 🀣 Baldeva ne kitne haq se kia yeh and then he fed her laddoo and called her his motichoor ki laddoo 😳 Haaaye! I was smiling so wide ! πŸ˜ƒ and did Veera finally accept that she's gonna get married to Ballu? 😲 Ab toh pakka lag raha hai that she will fall for him soon ❀️

All in all, a nice episode! And sorry for missing anything since I forwarded some parts ;)Edited by _Bidzie_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The wink ☺️
Veera getting affected by his closeness 😳
Veera speaking like Baldev...Bijnus πŸ˜›
Veera accepting to marry him subconciously and then realisation of that πŸ˜‰
Girvi rakhna part 🀣
Meri Motichoor Ki Ladoo πŸ€—
Baldev's "Follow Mainu" & "Daant Disstarb" πŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Im such a 🀬

Shaam me bola tha even Vishal cant hold me back but he is actually doing that!
Oh God why why why cant I hate Baldev?! 😭

And aisa kyu hota hai...the day we bash cvs, the day we decide to quit the show usi din aise episodes dikhate hain?!
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
baat tho bahuth kuch karna chahthi..thiπŸ˜†..bt i know dat i will get strucked at baldeva n his winkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so..here i go..

haaye..his turning n winking at her...my eyes got widened..n mouth opened in a circle...he is so ...cute..sweet n romantic at the same tym..upar se voh hawa ki vajah se..his hair was flying ..omg...OMG...hw can somebody be dat adorable😳😳😳...my heart is literally dancing at that moment..once again a hats off t ballu's punglish..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n his business ..i dont know ..n dont evn want t know wat he did ..veera ko bharosa ho ya na ho..hume tho hai na apne baldeva ki imaandaari peπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..oh i luvd him tdy..iske aage mai kuch keh nahi sakhungi..😳😳

ohoo...i can't stop my laugh at his bhari bharkam bharosa..n his 250gms se bhi zyaada wali..moti choor ki laddooo
🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£
..luv baldev❀️

aur baaki ke epi maine dhyaan hi nahi diya..

shhtar of d epi..:  baldeva,ballu,baldev's eyes..his expressions..huh..
Edited by princy48 - 10 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Mohini, yehi baat sochke mujhe bhi hasi aa rahi hai 🀣 Accept tht VeeBa and Baldeva won't let you leave :P
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Im such a 🀬

Shaam me bola tha even Vishal cant hold me back but he is actually doing that!
Oh God why why why cant I hate Baldev?! 😭

And aisa kyu hota hai...the day we bash cvs, the day we decide to quit the show usi din aise episodes dikhate hain?!

Pilij...Promise to quit the show everyday πŸ˜†
because at the end of each day...promises are meant to be broken 😎
Aise, we will get nyc Veeba scenes everyday πŸ˜ƒ
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

Mohini, yehi baat sochke mujhe bhi hasi aa rahi hai 🀣 Accept tht VeeBa and Baldeva won't let you leave :P

dont knw itni badi badi baatein kyu karti hoon wen I just cant do that 😳
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishachwdhury

Pilij...Promise to quit the show everyday πŸ˜†
because at the end of each day...promises are meant to be broken 😎
Aise, we will get nyc Veeba scenes everyday πŸ˜ƒ

ikr?! Im thinking of bashing the cvs everyday now! 🀣
Its actually jinxed it seems!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yo bidz nice epi it was
Veeba
Baldev is the most smartest guy yar & kya ada hain .ur right wonder how veera resist him.he does affect her.
Did u noticed when he helped that lady & said mujhe piase nahi cahiye & she thanked baldev , veera was smiling like she was feeling proude or she appreciate him helping and this happend in case of that unculji scen also.
When he was talking to her he was so near to her his lips almost near to her ears hiyaaa .she must have felt his breath 😳 cuz u could see she was affected by it & that super awsum wink yar πŸ€— she was mesmerizied by his closness & words.
Balden is one piece yar veera ko girvi ralh diya wo bhi itne hak se 🀣
I loved him he did with imandari no cheating awww.
I loved his dialoguefollow menu 🀣 im fan of his english.
I loved how he tesed her that she eager to get married to him & she even got carried away.
When he got the money he had this most beautiful smile on his facwa.
πŸ˜ƒ
Ranjhan - they were boring
The pandit dialog dilvery was so lame πŸ₯±Edited by krock - 10 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Well I know I can't do tht so main bolti bhi nahi and haan u shud quit everyday so humhe aise epis mile Anyways tht wink was so Let me watch the epi again 😳