Hello Dollie

What's the END of the Serial?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nike nightangle

Nike nightangle

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Hello

Can any 1 plz tell me whats the end of the serial.

Acctually I havent watched it on STAR PLUS becoz it does not come in KSA without a special card.

Now a days I am watching it on STAR UTSAV.

I want to know the end of the serial. Becoz I saw on a site that the TITLE of the serial will change and will become "PRINCESS DOLLIE AUR US KA MAGIC BAG".

In this story Dollie will go in a mayanagri to save its Kingdom and meets HATIM.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the end of the serial

I'll be very thankful

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the END of the Serial?" in Hello Dollie forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prncessdollie

prncessdollie

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hey i m still watching it on star utsav i want to no how does she get the magic bag plz tll me Confused i m the big fan of dollie i have loads!!of dollie pics Tongue

prncessdollie

prncessdollie

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hey i want to no tht how dopes she get the magic bag Confused i m the big fan of dollie can some one give me her pics i have hers but i want moreeeeeee   Angry srry Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.