Hello Dollie

India-Forums

What's the END of the Serial?

Nike nightangle Senior Member
Nike nightangle
Nike nightangle

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Hello

Can any 1 plz tell me whats the end of the serial.

Acctually I havent watched it on STAR PLUS becoz it does not come in KSA without a special card.

Now a days I am watching it on STAR UTSAV.

I want to know the end of the serial. Becoz I saw on a site that the TITLE of the serial will change and will become "PRINCESS DOLLIE AUR US KA MAGIC BAG".

In this story Dollie will go in a mayanagri to save its Kingdom and meets HATIM.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the end of the serial

I'll be very thankful

prncessdollie Newbie
prncessdollie
prncessdollie

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hey i m still watching it on star utsav i want to no how does she get the magic bag plz tll me Confused i m the big fan of dollie i have loads!!of dollie pics Tongue
prncessdollie Newbie
prncessdollie
prncessdollie

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hey i want to no tht how dopes she get the magic bag Confused i m the big fan of dollie can some one give me her pics i have hers but i want moreeeeeee   Angry srry Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Telly stars to walk the Ramp for the brand 'Womaniya'. Telly stars to walk the Ramp for the brand 'Womaniya'.  86

The very well known Television stylist Nikhat Mariyam Neerusha ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index