Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Kill Bill kind of revenge story could work too if done well. Anushka's NH 10 is similar, I heard. 
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JungFrau

Ragini mms3 with Billi Kaif!

Ragini mms3 3D could work too 😆
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are few female superstars even in HW.  Julia Roberts in her heyday was that when she had a string of $100 mil romantic movies. The only person capable of that now currently is Jolie IMO. Salt and Wanted were in the $100 million club. IDK of ScarJo solo $100 mil movie, but she has been having massive success tied to Avengers.   This is her solo rodeo and not an Avengers movie so remains to be seen what her BO prowess is.
As for MaryKom, it will be an awesome biopic movie, but IDK if the subject matter will bring in the masses. Bobby Jassos, IDK how big a fanbase Vidya has but depends on the movie. RL was a 100 crore movie. Ranveer was not really big then and Deepika had a big role. So could that be considered ? 
DianaPrince thumbnail
for that the audience might watch it...and some do (those 50 cr,80 cr earnings)
but if big fishes(pst...MoOLaYaM) speak such things  against women,i wonder what small fishes(janta) are doing... 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meribaat

There are few female superstars even in HW.  Julia Roberts in her heyday was that when she had a string of $100 mil romantic movies. The only person capable of that now currently is Jolie IMO. Salt and Wanted were in the $100 million club. IDK of ScarJo solo $100 mil movie, but she has been having massive success tied to Avengers.   This is her solo rodeo and not an Avengers movie so remains to be seen what her BO prowess is.

As for MaryKom, it will be an awesome biopic movie, but IDK if the subject matter will bring in the masses. Bobby Jassos, IDK how big a fanbase Vidya has but depends on the movie. RL was a 100 crore movie. Ranveer was not really big then and Deepika had a big role. So could that be considered ? 

Don't forget Jenniffer Lawrence. The Hunger Games is a massive success and it is basically a female oriented franchise like Tomb Raider.

RL was marketed as a Ranveer-DP movie so don't think that can be included.  Edited by scorpio_bins - 10 years ago
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_bins

Don't forget Jenniffer Lawrence. The Hunger Games is a massive success and it is basically a female oriented franchise like Tomb Raider.

RL was marketed as a Ranveer-DP movie so don't think that can be included. 

The Hunger Games has a great female character, but I don't think Jennifer Lawrence had anything to do with it frankly. Just like Twilight and Harry Potter were mega successful because of the books and not so much the actors, so was the Hunger Games IMO. If she were a huge superstar her indies would not have problems finding distributors. There is one indie I am following called Serena which is still having problems finding distributors last time I checked. It's not in the Cannes line up too. 😔