Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinks2kool thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wow...some people are just muy loca ๐Ÿ˜†   but i dont think IQ and neha fite any more...neha is so sweet to fite with anyone. she probably had trouble in the begining but i thinks its all settled now ๐Ÿ˜ญ
buttercup thumbnail
Posted before and had enough discussions.. moreoever a free publicity to another forum ๐Ÿ˜•
Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It sure is a free publicity specially created by those who printed that article...I bet the website is finally getting a lot of hits now...but as Iqbal mentioned in the article it is made by anonymous people faking to be him and his girlfriend. The cat is outta the bag ๐Ÿ˜†
~sowmya~ thumbnail
hey buddies it was posted before and y u ppl are posting it again and again so that they start controveries in the forum like by our forum we are giving free publicity to other forum.
Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvmyindia

When was the cat inside the bag... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Atleast was acting like it was inside the bag...sometimes overconfidence is a bad thing. Hey the faker should perhaps consider acting as a profession?
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi11

The cat is outta the bag ๐Ÿ˜†

rofl.
Shazam thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Posted before and had enough discussions.. moreoever a free publicity to another forum ๐Ÿ˜•

Publicity๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ I think we are doing IF a favor- since that forum (IF's competitor) seems to be started by an anonymous user, as per the article  and all those ppl who are supporting her are being led to fool's paradise. I call that infamousness, not publicity๐Ÿ˜Š.

Edited by Shazam - 17 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shazam

Publicity๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ I think we are doing IF a favor- since that forum (IF's competitor) seems to be started by an anonymous user, as per the article  and all those ppl who are supporting her are being led to fool's paradise. I call that infamousness, not publicity๐Ÿ˜Š.

You think IF is interested to know the rest of forums on Internet!!

NO.. !! If doesnt have interest on other forums.. and members on IF doesnt even bring other forum discussions here.

India Forums is not check whether which forum was created by whom and when.. anonymous or not.. ๐Ÿ˜•