SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously ! His acting looks OTT and FAKE for me with a big point of exclamation ! He isn't even able to express well each sorts of emotions passing by ! His acting isn't even at the level of VD/Raju's feet still getting more screen space then him is making me really insane and enraged and I MEAN THAT ! In today's epi really he showed it OUT ! Whenever he's playing creep games to take revenge and humilate Madhu and Raju , he's constantly SMIRKING , SMILING , SMIRKING , SMILING ! The WORST is that we can't even differenciate properly if he's smirking or smiling 🤣🤣 He has only those two options left to portrayed , and he can't even portrayed them properly , copycatting our RK's acting and his dialogue 🤪 It totally doesn't suit him AT ALL ! He looks like a MANIAC and SICK ! Constantly smiling at Madhu's acts , he isn't even angry and enough conscious to see that he FAILED ! This psycho mentally maniac dared to grab Madhu's wrist 😡😡 Yuck ! His sick , psycho smiling face when still Madhu is glaring and shouting at him looks so horrible and dumb that rubbing my hands in anticipation to see if Madhu gonna give a THAPPAD soon or I will take care of it in my way (boxing my laptop's screen whenever he appears on screen 😆😆 ) ! Make me so furious to see Madhu so weak for a while to take her wrist off from this rotten stupid's claw ! I want her to slap five times on each of his 'muh's' side like her rocking mama did first 😆😆 His smily smily face is so 🤢😡🤢 Sorry 😆 Even me I am sounding like MANIAC now 🤣 He contaminated me 😡😡  Edited by sweetystubborn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anitarani

Flopstar AK  👎🏼

Exactly 😆😆
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ak he is disgusting how dare to he touch madhu ends ewww🤢i want madhu  slaps him 😡no  slap then madhu ko usko  touch karna padega i want  madhu spits on him on his face😡
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
According to me he is one of the major reason for this season to not pick up till now. His revenge has no point to take revenge. Why he needs to hate Madhu his parents were died already before his dad. Bittuji gave the statements still he married to sweety but left Madhu. What made him think that she is here to take revenge from him. He is so beyond unbearable. Why Madhu will take revenge from him? Did he ever thought for it. AK's characterisation is baseless and revenge is more baseless. Yesterday I was waiting for VD to come and switching between the channels and he came for the last few minutes of the episode and that too so majboori which kind of looked contrast to his king sized superstardom greek looks. Though he acted very good but it didn't go as much with his looks. For the rest only AK was there. I am bored of AK now.Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ak , leela, sweety are unbearable characters torturing eyes ,ears and even eating our brains .
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i agree
his face has no expressions lol
getting more screen space then the real leads sucks the show to hell
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice post sweety
i hated ak all through the episdoe
i want madhu to kick him in his proper place
i want madhu to file a case for harassment
how dare he touch and defile her ?
he can never smirk only twist his face
he is sick pervert demented sadistic 
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AK is a disgusting creep. I hate the way he keeps looking at Madhu ,hated the way he stand behind her when she did that arti to welcome sweety. And how dare he hold her hand !!! Yuck!!! I hate sweety and leela but I really wishthem to teach AK a lesson. Sweety have to do all wifey duties and jataao her haq. And most important thing is sweety should keep her hubby 100 mtrs away from Madhu. I didn't even like the way he called her badi saali. And sweety and leela was enjoying the humiliation drama and I was thinking sweety baby before laughing at poor Raju you just check wherre ur husband is? What is he doing behind ur back after all you are newly weds he should be with u now . Dump sweety. She is mean but dump
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is totally disgusting...I hoped him to be a good villain but he proved me wrong...