Lesson to be learned!!!

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Current track clears one thing in my mind that we are in a process of learning, and this tracks teach me a lesson too!!!
Not to hide important things from your loved ones, and don't always think yourself a very strong to do things alone. As a group you are more stronger and you can fight with anything, any situations!!! And not to lie to your loved ones either!!

Today all this problem for the family, Saras and Kumud occured just for one wrong step taken by Kumud by going to a dangerous place alone to find Guman's secret. 

Edited by NeelM - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelM

Current track clears one thing in my mind that we are in a process of learning, and this tracks teach me a lesson too!!!

Not to hide important things from your loved ones, and don't always think yourself a very strong to do things alone. As a group you are more stronger and you can fight with anything, any situations!!! And not to lie to your loved ones either!!

Today all this problem for the family, Saras and Kumud occured just for one wrong step taken by Kumud by going to a dangerous place alone to find Guman's secret. 

I have been saying this from the beginning, how can an educated girl go to such a sleezy place alone without informing anyone.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranpreethee

I have been saying this from the beginning, how can an educated girl go to such a sleezy place alone without informing anyone.

Now suffering the consequence not only by herself, including the whole khandan...
bechara Saras..
Sanjana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lmfao... do these shows really teach you this? ðŸ˜† theyre nothing but a waste of time for fobs 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeelM

well said...

it is rightly said united we stand divided we fall... right now samud condition is this one...