Don't know how i will see AsYa death 😭🥺 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
i always liked Tamatar.. msad seeing her dying
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well Zee Already Killed My AsYa On 25th December 2013, I Am Just Worried About Zoya, If Tanveer Can Kill Najma Like This Then I Cant Even Imagine What She Will Do To Zoya!
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: swapno

I said it every where now I am saying it again...this brutal ending of the most beloved jodi...is the revenge of Gul from Zee...!!!

But Why Najma? She Was Not A Part Of That Zee Milaye Jodi, What Kind Of A Revenge Is It?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For the first time, Imran and Najma's love story made me cry. When she thought of him and their daughter in her last moments, it was SO heartbreaking to watch. She thought of all her family. It was tragic. 

As expected Mr Siddiqui thought of his two daughters. Zoya finally reunited with her father only to have them both be killed by Billi!! I can't believe that they made Billi do this!! Even the last laugh went to that B***h!! Hate you for doing this Gul!! 

At least the rest of the family got away. Nikhat, Humeira, Haider etc. Nikhat in her western avatar proved that she has moved on in life. Nuzat probably lives there too. They should have shown her in the last scene as well. Don't know what happened to Badi B??

Now what will happen to the 3 girls after Zoya and Asad get murdered? I am surprised that Tanveer wont go looking for Imran to finish him off too! This was just too brutal and I hated every minute of it. I am dreading watching tomorrow and watching Asad and Zoya be murdered by that deranged wh**e!!

Arghhh... Gul...!! Kyun kiya aapne Aysa? You are a sadist Mrs Khan! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I did not expected this. I used to adore Najma and the actress nailed in the character. I will miss Najma a lot and Story was so nice in starting. There was no need to kill her. I dont know who the writer is, but she/he is not a Good writer. Whatever they are showing is unrealistic and that Tanveer's character is completely unbelievable. They're spreading negativity. Thats why many actors left this show. Good that they left because QH dont deserve them. QH is not QH anymore. They should have Ended it right here with Kids of Asad-Zoya .
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Neha Rocked In Her Last Scene, The Role Of Najma Is Very Very Well Portrayed By Neha! 👏

n I Tataly Agree Qubool Hai Does Not Deserves Any Good Actor/Actress!
sweety003 thumbnail
even though qh ends for me long time back but nazma's death news made feel sad and after this post even more 😭

nice post