Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

goldenword

goldenword

Posted: 12 September 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Let Bygones be bygones. That is the motto of life. The story of Parvati and Om is history now. She can spend the rest of her 40 years revelling in his memories, but in actual life, memories fade and you do get involved in different relationships. But no since this is Ekta's serial she has to show Parvati clinging on to a chracter which has been killed because the actor playing the role has chosen to part ways. How stupid can this be? At least then show him reappearing the scene with a plastic surgery. The darshak are not blind to the reality. What the script demanded was a change of character in Parvati's life, but Ms. Puritan and "I am so mahaan" Parvati choses to live with Gaurav Bhaiyya (idiot of the first order), Krishna and Chayya (demon).

How would it hurt the script writers to make the story more interesting by creating a strong tangent btw Parvati and Suyash. They do have a good chemistry and at least we darshak would prefer to watch her with him rather than Gaurav Bhaiya, Chhaya and Krishna.

Edited by goldenword - 12 September 2006 at 11:39am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvati will always be Parvati Om Agarwal (Page 4)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annie_2283

annie_2283

Posted: 12 September 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by goldenword

Let Bygones be bygones. That is the motto of life. The story of Parvati and Om is history now. She can spend the rest of her 40 years revelling in his memories, but in actual life, memories fade and you do get involved in different relationships. But no since this is Ekta's serial she has to show Parvati clinging on to a chracter which has been killed because the actor playing the role has chosen to part ways. How stupid can this be? At least then show him reappearing the scene with a plastic surgery. The darshak are not blind to the reality. What the script demanded was a change of character in Parvati's life, but Ms. Puritan and "I am so mahaan" Parvati choses to live with Gaurav Bhaiyya (idiot of the first order), Krishna and Chayya (demon).

How would it hurt the script writers to make the story more interesting by creating a strong tangent btw Parvati and Suyash. They do have a good chemistry and at least we darshak would prefer to watch her with him rather than Gaurav Bhaiya, Chhaya and Krishna.

I completely agree. What era does Ekta think we are living in?? The 4th century?? This sati savitri thing is not working for this show anymore. It was great while Om was alive. Because at that time Om WAS alive and that was precious and wonderful to see. But Om is no more, Parvati (contrary to what some might think) is still relatively young. In her forties I presume. Ekta should let Parvati move on and have a life. Doesn't Parvati have that right if she chooses, don't any woman in this world do?? Times change and so should these serials. There is no reason Parvati should continue to live miserably with that good for nothing Agarwal khandan.

If Parvati continues to be Om's, its only going to be the most boring show. To make it interesting, we need Suyash in her life. This will begin a fresh new chapter in the story and not drag yesterday's story into tomorrow. Let bygones be bygones and move forward.

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie_2283

I completely agree. What era does Ekta think we are living in?? The 4th century?? This sati savitri thing is not working for this show anymore. It was great while Om was alive. Because at that time Om WAS alive and that was precious and wonderful to see. But Om is no more, Parvati (contrary to what some might think) is still relatively young. In her forties I presume. Ekta should let Parvati move on and have a life. Doesn't Parvati have that right if she chooses, don't any woman in this world do?? Times change and so should these serials. There is no reason Parvati should continue to live miserably with that good for nothing Agarwal khandan.

If Parvati continues to be Om's, its only going to be the most boring show. To make it interesting, we need Suyash in her life. This will begin a fresh new chapter in the story and not drag yesterday's story into tomorrow. Let bygones be bygones and move forward.

Well the point you are missing is that Parvati herself til date has not herself ever wanted to marry another person or form any sort of relationship with any other guy as she Only loved OM as her husband and wont share that with anyone.

I know its 21st century I personally dont think whatever ekta is protraying with parvati's character speically her devotion for her OM, is un-modern or unrealistic, or unbelievable, as there are so many womens out there in this world who think and will act exactly like the way parvati has done. Definetly if you have spent 30 yrs with your husband, moving on is just not in the question.

Actually this is the best thing ekta has done, which she has shown a complete devotion of parvati towards OM, which makes this serial unique to other k-serials. If parvati ever is involved with suyesh that will be unjustifable firstly, plain dumb, and sickDead, and completely ruin the show. Mehra should find someone else as parvati only belongs to her OM.Clap

Edited by eklayvafan1 - 13 September 2006 at 9:27am

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eklayvafan1

Well the point you are missing is that Parvati herself til date has not herself ever wanted to marry another person or form any sort of relationship with any other guy as she Only loved OM as her husband and wont share that with anyone.

I know its 21st century I personally dont think whatever ekta is protraying with parvati's character speically her devotion for her OM, is un-modern or unrealistic, or unbelievable, as there are so many womens out there in this world who think and will act exactly like the way parvati has done. Definetly if you have spent 30 yrs with your husband, moving on is just not in the question.

Actually this is the best thing ekta has done, which she has shown a complete devotion of parvati towards OM, which makes this serial unique to other k-serials. If parvati ever is involved with suyesh that will be unjustifable firstly, plain dumb, and sickDead, and completely ruin the show. Mehra should find someone else as parvati only belongs to her OM.Clap

I think that any woman has the right to remarry after her husband's death, should she want to. But Paro has never wanted that and to force that upon her just because "she and Suyash have great chemistry" is wrong.

What is so wrong with a woman who doesn't want to remarry? Marriage is not the sole object and purpose of a woman's life - it is a bonus, but a woman can remain unmarried and be happy with her life at the same time. (Just ask Vandy MaasiLOL)

"Moving on" doesn't necessarily mean finding a new mate; moving on can mean learning to live without your beloved by your side; learning to find happiness when your own life is bereft. Moving on can simply mean finding the strength to get through each day.

I think that in our 21st-century world, we try too hard to be PC, and that political correctness has reached levels of absurdity.

YES, it is fine if a woman marries at Paro's age. It is fine if she remarries after her husband's death. It is not a betrayal to anyone's memory if she falls in love with someone else. But only, ONLY, if that is her own wish. When Paro has never wished that, why force it on her simply in the name of progression and a tolerant society?

Edited by psawyer - 13 September 2006 at 9:32am

Sasha4eva

Goldie

Sasha4eva

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by eklayvafan1

I think that any woman has the right to remarry after her husband's death, should she want to. But Paro has never wanted that and to force that upon her just because "she and Suyash have great chemistry" is wrong.

What is so wrong with a woman who doesn't want to remarry? Marriage is not the sole object and purpose of a woman's life - it is a bonus, but a woman can remain unmarried and be happy with her life at the same time. (Just ask Vandy MaasiLOL)

"Moving on" doesn't necessarily mean finding a new mate; moving on can mean learning to live without your beloved by your side; learning to find happiness when your own life is bereft. Moving on can simply mean finding the strength to get through each day.

I think that in our 21st-century world, we try too hard to be PC, and that political correctness has reached levels of absurdity.

YES, it is fine if a woman marries at Paro's age. It is fine if she remarries after her husband's death. It is not a betrayal to anyone's memory if she falls in love with someone else. But only, ONLY, if that is her own wish. When Paro has never wished that, why force it on her simply in the name of progression and a tolerant society?

LOL    LOL  LOL  Psawyer yaar that was an auesome line (Ask Vandi Maasi) you cracked me up hard, that was just tooo good.

And going back to what you said, yeh Completely agree with what you said, nothing else for me to say. I also agree with what eklayvafan1 said, exactly what I was trying to say. Big smile

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
LOL Thanks

Call me Vasu! Wink

rahat_fahad8

IF-Rockerz

rahat_fahad8

Posted: 14 September 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged
LOL

Post Reply New Post